Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2009, 01:14 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by toneth
Also, I'm not talking about keeping kicks clean for doing wheelies. You don't do wheelies every time you go out. I wear the same shitty pair of timbs and dirty *** sweatpants when I'm not going anywhere special. I don't have a car anymore though so if I'm going out at night on a weekend, I'll have to rock my bike to one of my boys houses and roll with them in their car the the club or the bar and I always end up ******* my *****.

every time I get on my bike I do wheelies
Old 08-21-2009, 01:15 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

oo and I thought I could post from my cellphone, well that was a lucky one time thing sooo back to work I go
Old 08-21-2009, 01:17 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Why wouldn't you be able to post from your cell? What kind of phone do you have?
Old 08-21-2009, 01:18 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Also, I'm not talking about keeping kicks clean for doing wheelies. You don't do wheelies every time you go out. I wear the same shitty pair of timbs and dirty *** sweatpants when I'm not going anywhere special. I don't have a car anymore though so if I'm going out at night on a weekend, I'll have to rock my bike to one of my boys houses and roll with them in their car the the club or the bar and I always end up ******* my *****.
i ride to work every day. i wheelie on the way to work almost every day. i carry work shoes in my backpack
Old 08-21-2009, 01:18 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

and my timz is fresh yo
Old 08-21-2009, 01:20 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by *trix*
I can say you honestly get me annoyed trying to rag on neal and then post a ******* retarted comment like this
when did he rag on me
Old 08-21-2009, 01:21 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by MikeM
i ride to work every day. i wheelie on the way to work almost every day. i carry work shoes in my backpack
I need to invest in one of those. Really, I must be retarded because I've never even thought of doing that.
Old 08-21-2009, 01:21 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
when did he rag on me
I don't know apparently posting the RR video is ragging on you? My bad I guess?
Old 08-21-2009, 01:26 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

im with these guys - i wheelie every time i take my bike out whether its street wheelies or lot wheelies.
Old 08-21-2009, 01:28 PM
NealFoReal

I don't know apparently posting the RR video is ragging on you? My bad I guess?
oh i dont give a **** about that
Old 08-21-2009, 01:30 PM
NealFoReal

InFroLen - was that site w the manual any good
Old 08-21-2009, 01:32 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Shoulda rephrased that and said I don't do wheelies everytime I go out. Shoulda rephrased the entire thing, lol. Like I said I have no car at all, so for family formal ****, going nice places on a weeked, work, etc I can't be wearing tore up ****. You gotta look a little presentable. . Normal everyday riding I don't give a ****. Backpack is a great idea though, until I get another car at least.
Old 08-21-2009, 01:32 PM
street killa

BOB WITTMAN will become famous soon enough

ok video blog time!!!
Old 08-21-2009, 01:33 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Also I just checked the weather and they're saying its only gonna be 81 on Sunday. Niceee
Old 08-21-2009, 01:38 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by BOB WITTMAN
ok video blog time!!!
you know what time it is lol.
Old 08-21-2009, 01:41 PM
NealFoReal

Also I just checked the weather and they're saying its only gonna be 81 on Sunday. Niceee
I thought it had to be below 76 for you to come out and ride
Old 08-21-2009, 01:44 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Sunday Night
Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 60s.

Yeahhhhhhhhhhh playa.
Old 08-21-2009, 01:53 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Whoa..
http://abcnews.go.com/International/...ory?id=8379990

Mexico decriminalized small amounts of marijuana, cocaine and heroin on Friday — a move that prosecutors say makes sense even in the midst of the government's grueling battle against drug traffickers.

The maximum amount of marijuana for "personal use" under the new law is 5 grams — the equivalent of about four joints. The limit is a half gram for cocaine, the equivalent of about 4 "lines." For other drugs, the limits are 50 milligrams of heroin, 40 milligrams for methamphetamine and 0.015 milligrams for LSD.
Old 08-21-2009, 01:54 PM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I thought it had to be below 76 for you to come out and ride

who is going rideing tonight and around what time is everyone going out there i need to ride i onle rode once in FL and its was a 03 04 636 and the kid had it set up like **** but i did good but now i want to ride my bike
Old 08-21-2009, 01:58 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Drew C.
who is going rideing tonight and around what time is everyone going out there i need to ride i onle rode once in FL and its was a 03 04 636 and the kid had it set up like **** but i did good but now i want to ride my bike
no idea on time yet but ill be out there makin whoolies pm me your # ya ******. i broke my phone and lost all #'s for the 3rd time

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses