Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2009, 11:10 AM
The Jew!

A-BX will become famous soon enoughA-BX will become famous soon enough
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Speaking of parking it on the bar where is that video?
Old 08-21-2009, 11:20 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by A-BX
Speaking of parking it on the bar where is that video?
Im lazy son. ima get to it soon tho I'll have it up by the time you got brake control on smash
Old 08-21-2009, 11:25 AM
The Jew!

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Im lazy son. ima get to it soon tho I'll have it up by the time you got brake control on smash
I hope that isn't true
Old 08-21-2009, 11:27 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Ahahahahahaha. It might be.
Old 08-21-2009, 11:33 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Wow peep this ****.. how fucked up is is. Some retarded guy goes walks in the dojo, they abuse him, then the guy that runs the place watches one of his people to straight stomp on his skull until he's unconscious bleeding out his dome and then they drag him outside even after he's saying "you got it man, you're good". Like 1:30 in the fighting starts.

http://www.livevideo.com/video/520A8...-his-blac.aspx

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 08-21-2009 at 11:50 AM.
Old 08-21-2009, 11:54 AM
The Jew!

Does anyone know a good place to get HID and projector fog light? I use to go to a place in Queens called Best Dubs, but they went out of business because they got in trouble for selling HIDs.
Old 08-21-2009, 12:03 PM
NealFoReal

no idea jewboy.
Old 08-21-2009, 12:45 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Obligatory daily video post:

: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpcAuTEW38k

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 08-21-2009 at 12:52 PM.
Old 08-21-2009, 12:56 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by toneth
Obligatory daily video post:
Old 08-21-2009, 12:56 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Also, how the **** can I keep my kicks clean when riding? I've dogged 2 pairs of timbs and 3 pairs of crispy uptowns since the season began. I have one of those shift skins that go over the shifter, but that **** doesn't do jack.
Old 08-21-2009, 01:04 PM
NealFoReal

Also, how the **** can I keep my kicks clean when riding? I've dogged 2 pairs of timbs and 3 pairs of crispy uptowns since the season began. I have one of those shift skins that go over the shifter, but that **** doesn't do jack.
oh lordy lordy. Buy a pair of kicks just for the wheelies that you wont care get fucked up. Pick up a pair of DC's or something like that for $50 and destroy them. I went through at least 6 pairs of kicks in my first year coz I used to do *** drags all the time
Old 08-21-2009, 01:05 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Toneth officially is the squid of the year. Next thing you're gonna ask us for solutions to helmet hair
Old 08-21-2009, 01:07 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

I can say you honestly get me annoyed trying to rag on neal and then post a ******* retarted comment like this
Old 08-21-2009, 01:08 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by *trix*
I can say you honestly get me annoyed trying to rag on neal and then post a ******* retarted comment like this
If you've seen this man without his shirt on, you'll know he's the last person you want to get annoyed

Old 08-21-2009, 01:09 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

ok forget stunting. you need a stretched busa with a chrome windscreen.
Old 08-21-2009, 01:09 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by *trix*
Hahahahaha, I'm the last one to rag on anybody I suck. Fresh kicks are important son.
Old 08-21-2009, 01:10 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by inolen
If you've seen this man without his shirt on, you'll know he's the last person you want to get annoyed

and if you havent, blog #9
Old 08-21-2009, 01:11 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Hahahahaha, I'm the last one to rag on anybody I suck. Fresh kicks are important son.
Old 08-21-2009, 01:11 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Originally Posted by mikem
ok forget stunting. You need a stretched busa with a chrome windscreen.
+2
Old 08-21-2009, 01:13 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Also, I'm not talking about keeping kicks clean for doing wheelies. You don't do wheelies every time you go out. I wear the same shitty pair of timbs and dirty *** sweatpants when I'm not going anywhere special. I don't have a car anymore though so if I'm going out at night on a weekend, I'll have to rock my bike to one of my boys houses and roll with them in their car the the club or the bar and I always end up ******* my *****.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses