Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2009, 01:47 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Guess we'll have to see when that time comes. Looping at 30 seems almost safe to me as I've made runs from the Verazanno to the Outerbridge clear across SI basically maxed out in 6th the entire time. I think I'm gonna see what I can do at the lot down the block tomorrow late late night.
Old 08-21-2009, 01:48 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by inolen
If you want it bad enough, you'll work an extra job to buy a legit beater, sell off some money-pit project you don't really need, deal with dirty bikes, trash yours until it's done for and do an insurance job on it, suck up and sell it at a loss and take out a loan for an actual stunt bike, etc. There are a million ways to make it work, but sitting on stuntlife all day and then never going to the lot to put in work is the one way that doesn't work.
Nah I feel ya.. you're not being a dick at all. Sitting on stunt life makes the work day go by quicker. I wish I had full full coverage, lol... Being under 25 it's insanely expensive.
Old 08-21-2009, 01:49 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

I don't mean to be a dick, but it's true.

I've met a grip of people through stunting, and heard a lot of interesting stories about people learning! Neal being one of them

If you want it bad enough, you'll work an extra job to buy a legit beater, sell off some money-pit project you don't really need, deal with dirty bikes, trash yours until it's done for and do an insurance job on it, suck up and sell it at a loss and take out a loan for an actual stunt bike, etc. There are a million ways to make it work, but sitting on stuntlife all day and then never going to the lot to put in work is the one way that doesn't work.
True life I want to be a stunter
Old 08-21-2009, 01:49 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Suicidl
Bitches
you still playin trukz lol.
Old 08-21-2009, 01:50 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

I've met a grip of people through stunting, and heard a lot of interesting stories about people learning! Neal being one of them
Yeah I got a ton of stories about me trying to get bp wheelies down lmao. Some that you dont even know about and I'll take with me to the grave
Old 08-21-2009, 01:52 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
you still playin trukz lol.
No

Anthony you forgot sell parts to put 1500 in your truck to drive to NY to ride

but I would not trade it for anything
Old 08-21-2009, 01:53 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by toneth
Guess we'll have to see when that time comes. Looping at 30 seems almost safe to me as I've made runs from the Verazanno to the Outerbridge clear across SI basically maxed out in 6th the entire time. I think I'm gonna see what I can do at the lot down the block tomorrow late late night.
Being maxed out in 6th gear on 2 wheels is one thing. Looping a wheelie at 30 is another thing. 30 is better than 60 though but until you have brake control on lock I'd stick with 1st gear and more importantly - DO WORK SON!!! Granted back in the day when people started with this whole wheelie thing - people like suicidl lol - no one knew about brake control and did fast wheelies with their foot off the brake but now that people do know about brake control - why do wheelies at a faster speed without having it on lock.

Originally Posted by toneth
Nah I feel ya.. you're not being a dick at all. Sitting on stunt life makes the work day go by quicker. I wish I had full full coverage, lol... Being under 25 it's insanely expensive.
True story - as your post count increases yo ******* get better
Old 08-21-2009, 01:54 AM
NealFoReal

True life I want to be a stunter
Ive been meaning to watch that again. Its been a while since I saw it last. I dont think I could even rock an idle whoolie when I first saw it.

No

Anthony you forgot sell parts to put 1500 in your truck to drive to NY to ride

but I would not trade it for anything
word - **** trukz so that means youre coming to NY next year again
Old 08-21-2009, 02:25 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Neal that was a dumb question. **** yes I will be there maybe for a week this time. And I will run anyone over next time to get to the front.

Anthony you better be there Sunday next year
Old 08-21-2009, 02:26 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Neal that was a dumb question. **** yes I will be there maybe for a week this time. And I will run anyone over next time to get to the front.

Anthony you better be there Sunday next year
I dunno man, it may be hot out that day.. yea, I think I heard it's gonna be a hot out. And well, my bike doesn't really run right on Sundays
Old 08-21-2009, 02:27 AM
NealFoReal

I plan on being ready for the front by next year so I'll be rippin right along side of you lol And yeah InFroLen - you better be there next year
Old 08-21-2009, 02:27 AM
NealFoReal

I dunno man, it may be hot out that day.. yea, I think I heard it's gonna be a hot out. And well, my bike doesn't really run right on Sundays
sure thing toneth
Old 08-21-2009, 02:28 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Yo Neal, you gonna be up for another 20 minutes? I'm about to upload this for you to check out if so.
Old 08-21-2009, 02:30 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

No excuse my bike died 3 times in the hood on the way to the meet up spot
Old 08-21-2009, 02:31 AM
NealFoReal

Actually smoking my last cigarette and going to sleep but I'll check back if Im still awake. Have you started uploading it yet? Coz if you havent, its gonna take a lot longer than 20 minutes to upload to vimeo. A 4-5 minute clip takes 1-2 hours Upload it to vimeo and dailymotion or your myspace or some **** to give people options coz youtube will remove the sound
Old 08-21-2009, 02:31 AM

shipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura about

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g8a3kCBa6g
Old 08-21-2009, 02:32 AM
NealFoReal

No excuse my bike died 3 times in the hood on the way to the meet up spot
I might not make it either coz I agree - its gonna be too hot outside to ride and I sweat a lot coz Im fat and I dont like to sweat and get swamp ***

Out
Old 08-21-2009, 02:33 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by shipsaeki
They aint real RR you know. If you wanna see real RR look back on the last page or two. I holds it down son

Some sick skitchin though at 1:15
Old 08-21-2009, 02:34 AM

joey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by shipsaeki
what a waste of a good spot!
Old 08-21-2009, 02:35 AM

shipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura about

^ Can I Join Ruff Ryders too?

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses