Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2009, 12:38 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpcAu...er_profilepage
Old 08-21-2009, 01:02 AM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Like I said before Neal. You're going to be famous. Neal RR!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and sucks about your shoulder Stan. Heal up and come make wheelies kid.

Last edited by RickNY; 08-21-2009 at 01:04 AM.
Old 08-21-2009, 01:05 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by RickNY
Like I said before Neal. You're going to be famous. Neal RR!!!!!!!!!!!
I woulda liked it better had ant done what he was thinking of doing. He said he was gonna make me move - like when they say drop make me drop to the floor lol That woulda been better IMO. Ant hook that **** up son.
Old 08-21-2009, 01:18 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Hour and a half ride home in a black longe sleeved button up, black jeans, black shoes, black helmet, etc. I was sweating so much it was soaking through my jeans. Mud butt.

I couldnt even split lanes it was so packed, I almost passed out from the heat.
Old 08-21-2009, 01:24 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Between you toneth & jimmy, Ive heard enough ****** excuses to last a lifetime

I assure you the second it gets cooler out I'll be out a couple times a week. I'm one of those guys that sweats ***** if its over 70 degrees out. I'm telling you right it's gonna be embarassing. I still can't get it up in second gear. Even at full throttle it only comes up an inch and I got the 520 converstion -1/+2. I need some woolie lessons or somethin I suck.
Old 08-21-2009, 01:25 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by toneth
Hour and a half ride home in a black longe sleeved button up, black jeans, black shoes, black helmet, etc. I was sweating so much it was soaking through my jeans. Mud butt.
I guarantee you in about 5 minutes of riding at the spot Neal and I both would out-sweat you

Man, I smelled god awful tonight. Laundry mat time tomorrow.
Old 08-21-2009, 01:27 AM
NealFoReal

I assure you the second it gets cooler out I'll be out a couple times a week. I'm one of those guys that sweats ***** if its over 70 degrees out. I'm telling you right it's gonna be embarassing. I still can't get it up in second gear. Even at full throttle it only comes up an inch and I got the 520 converstion -1/+2. I need some woolie lessons or somethin I suck.
I guarantee that you dont sweat as much as I do. We rocked in 20 degree weather and I was drenched in sweat every time Dont work on 2nd - work on getting BP, Idle & brake control in first. When you loop, would you rather it be in 2nd at faster speeds or in first at slower speeds while learning??? At least get your brake control reflexes on smash before you start ****** with 2nd. My
Old 08-21-2009, 01:28 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by inolen
I guarantee you in about 5 minutes of riding at the spot Neal and I both would out-sweat you

I'm willing to bet pink slips you won't, lol. I keep my AC on until december. It's on 58 right now.
Old 08-21-2009, 01:29 AM
NealFoReal

I just finished typing the same thing lol. Its disgusting how I sweat and yeah you sweat pretty bad too - your shirts are always soaked BUT that wont be my reason to not ride although I almost pulled a toneth tonight

Oh and laundromat
Old 08-21-2009, 01:30 AM
NealFoReal

I'm willing to bet pink slips you won't, lol. I keep my AC on until december. It's on 58 right now.
Im willing to bet you on that
Old 08-21-2009, 01:30 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

I got a 1/4th R1 throttle sitting in front of me I've been contemplating installing. To go full throttle I have to shift my hands and reach around (no homo) a little bit more. The 08 gsxr throttles are 1/6/th turn. Good idea or too choppy for 1st? Stop saying "when" I loop it ****.

- Tone the Natural
Old 08-21-2009, 01:33 AM
NealFoReal

I got a 1/4th R1 throttle sitting in front of me I've been contemplating installing. To go full throttle I have to shift my hands and reach around (no homo) a little bit more. The 08 gsxr throttles are 1/6/th turn. Good idea or too choppy for 1st? Stop saying "when" I loop it ****.

- Tone the Natural
when because you WILL LOOP IT If you think you wont youre only fooling yourself. No idea on the throttle Try it if you got it. You dont like it then take it off and put the stock one back on

Neal the Squid
Old 08-21-2009, 01:36 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Someone should really start a "rent a stuntbike" business to learn BP like they do with scooters for your road test. I've had more injuries than you could imagine, I probably should be dead right now. I have no fear at all on the bike of looping for my own personal safety, I just have a fear of wasting hard earned invested money. I love my bike too much.
Old 08-21-2009, 01:38 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

You just don't want it bad enough
Old 08-21-2009, 01:40 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Now you're challenging me. I'm gonna go watch rocky and do some woolies.

It doesn't help that my car lease just ended and I'm not getting another one til November and this will be my only form of transportation. Has anyone learned BP before and not looped?
Old 08-21-2009, 01:40 AM
NealFoReal

Someone should really start a "rent a stuntbike" business to learn BP like they do with scooters for your road test. I've had more injuries than you could imagine, I probably should be dead right now. I have no fear at all on the bike of looping for my own personal safety, I just have a fear of wasting hard earned invested money. I love my bike too much.
Wait til you loop and hurt yourself and you'll probably rethink that a little. Every time I loop a wheelie or crash trying something which happens to be a lot, I usually rethink it and hesitate the next time attempting the same thing Like stepping to frogger and landing on my head after mousetrapping - **** makes you think hmmmmmmm lol.

yo wheelie privileges have been revoked
Old 08-21-2009, 01:42 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Wait til you loop and hurt yourself and you'll probably rethink that a little. Every time I loop a wheelie or crash trying something which happens to be a lot, I usually rethink it and hesitate the next time attempting the same thing Like stepping to frogger and landing on my head after mousetrapping - **** makes you think hmmmmmmm lol.

yo wheelie privileges have been revoked
Honestly looping it will probably be the best thing that could happen to me because then my minty **** will be a crunchy ****. Knock on wood.
Old 08-21-2009, 01:42 AM
NealFoReal

Now you're challenging me. I'm gonna go watch rocky and do some woolies.

It doesn't help that my car lease just ended and I'm not getting another one til November and this will be my only form of transportation. Has anyone learned BP before and not looped?
excuses excuses. if you want it bad enough you'll go for it. im sure there are people out there who got bp and wheelies on lock without looping it but im also pretty sure that percentage is very very low you wanna learn, you will loop it and **** your bike up and possibly yourself in the process. My first day doing wheelies I hurt myself to where I needed to take a few days off - nothing major obviously. My first day trying staggered I fucked my leg up where I had to take close to a month off lol. You will loop/crash learning but the question is will you get back on the bike or call it quits
Old 08-21-2009, 01:46 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Bitches
Old 08-21-2009, 01:46 AM

I don't mean to be a dick, but it's true.

I've met a grip of people through stunting, and heard a lot of interesting stories about people learning! Neal being one of them

If you want it bad enough, you'll work an extra job to buy a legit beater, sell off some money-pit project you don't really need, deal with dirty bikes, trash yours until it's done for and do an insurance job on it, suck up and sell it at a loss and take out a loan for an actual stunt bike, etc. There are a million ways to make it work, but sitting on stuntlife all day and then never going to the lot to put in work is the one way that doesn't work.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses