Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2009, 11:17 PM
The Jew!

A-BX will become famous soon enoughA-BX will become famous soon enough
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by shipsaeki
just got back to NY yesterday and I've been wanting to ride, but don' think I'll be on the bike for a while. I fucked up my left rotator cuff
How did you do that?
Old 08-20-2009, 11:24 PM

shipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura about

Football at the beach. I didn't think much of it but I just found out today. I can still ride, but no stunting.
Old 08-20-2009, 11:34 PM

joey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by shipsaeki
Football at the beach. I didn't think much of it but I just found out today. I can still ride, but no stunting.
Old 08-20-2009, 11:40 PM

shipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura about

^ yup...

no golf either!
Old 08-20-2009, 11:41 PM

joey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these parts

asshoe! where you been?
Old 08-20-2009, 11:44 PM

I was at six flags on Fri, Cape may Fri night through Sunday, Atlantic City on Monday and came back yesterday. I was gonna come back on monday but I extended my vacation.
Old 08-20-2009, 11:49 PM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

just got back to NY and it feels good 23hrs in a box truxk sucks never again
Old 08-20-2009, 11:50 PM

you were at the tiger woods boot camp. but i wont tell anyone
Old 08-20-2009, 11:51 PM

Originally Posted by Drew C.
just got back to NY and it feels good 23hrs in a box truxk sucks never again
did you ride down there? i brought the zuma but i didnt even ride it. just hung out with my son and mom
Old 08-20-2009, 11:56 PM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by joey1
did you ride down there? i brought the zuma but i didnt even ride it. just hung out with my son and mom

i went rideing one of the night i was there then i sunday i called t-neck and he told me that a hole bunch of people were rideing and i wanted to go out but i was busy the hole time i was in Fl packing up all my ****
Old 08-21-2009, 12:01 AM

that sucks. we'll be out tomorrow - minus stan
Old 08-21-2009, 12:05 AM

that sucks. we'll be out tomorrow - minus stan
where u going to be i have some work to do to my bike it will prob just take me 2day to do it all but i come out an chil maybe i bring my 50cc out there ike 4 of them at my house now
Old 08-21-2009, 12:08 AM

you got a 50 for sale? i want one.
Old 08-21-2009, 12:13 AM

you got a 50 for sale? i want one.
well i only own 1 and my little bro gave it to me but i just brought 3 50 back from FL and he still has the one he rides i left that in FL for him so i call him in like 10min and let u no what he said i just going to smoke a cig first
Old 08-21-2009, 12:26 AM

Joey 1 call me
Old 08-21-2009, 12:29 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by chinof4i
for this show call pitstop..she lived in the town
you're gay son
Old 08-21-2009, 12:31 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by chinof4i
everybody needs to start going out to show.............
assHOE - we were all there with you squiddin it up

Y
U
T
U
G
H
H
H
YUT UGHHHHHH
Old 08-21-2009, 12:32 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Sicc0
yo ever since nate went MIA on me, ive been puttin in some hours of practice by myself and im slowly gettin into the circle ... once i have that on lock im comin to represent
Between you toneth & jimmy, Ive heard enough ****** excuses to last a lifetime

Old 08-21-2009, 12:33 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Drew C.
Joey 1 call me
Yo PM me your #. I broke my phone and dont have anyones math
Old 08-21-2009, 12:35 AM
NealFoReal

+ motherfuckin 1. Dont know who's worse - you or Julio woods

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses