Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2009, 04:37 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
yup we ride daytime and night time. pm me your # and I'll holla next time we go out at night
Whoops... accidentally posted my # rather than message you it lmao.
Old 08-19-2009, 04:39 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

So then why cant you come out daytime on Saturday

post edit
Old 08-19-2009, 04:41 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

So then why cant you come out daytime on Saturday

post edit
I ride almost every night but Queens is mad deep. I wake up like 6 AM for work but I'm off Sat an Sunday so Friday and Saturday nights are when I'll ride far. I could come out during the day Saturday and Sunday but I'm like 240 lbs I ******* melt in the heat... at least until September.
Old 08-19-2009, 04:43 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by toneth
I ride almost every night but Queens is mad deep. I wake up like 6 AM for work but I'm off Sat an Sunday so Friday and Saturday nights are when I'll ride far. I could come out during the day Saturday and Sunday but I'm like 240 lbs I ******* melt in the heat... at least until September.
yut ughhhhhh. we usually ride during the day on the weekends and finish up nighttime at some point. so if you come out at 9 for example we might be getting ready to pack up after an hour or so. Thats why Im saying come out day time on a day where its not so hot and put in work
Old 08-19-2009, 04:47 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

yut ughhhhhh. we usually ride during the day on the weekends and finish up nighttime at some point. so if you come out at 9 for example we might be getting ready to pack up after an hour or so. Thats why Im saying come out day time on a day where its not so hot and put in work
Yeah definitely will September - November I ride daytime non stop.
Old 08-19-2009, 04:48 PM

PEEROCK has a spectacular aura aboutPEEROCK has a spectacular aura about

"she's nice" is usually a bad sign, lol.
honestly she aint a dime she like a 6...but a strong 6..nice *** though
Old 08-19-2009, 04:48 PM
NealFoReal

thats squid sauce material right thurr. Lemme know when the weathers cool enough for you to take a ride out here
Old 08-19-2009, 04:49 PM
squid life

joejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the rough

yut uh
Old 08-19-2009, 04:49 PM

u got a wheelie calender or something
Old 08-19-2009, 04:50 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by PEEROCK
honestly she aint a dime she like a 6...but a strong 6..nice *** though
a strong 6 coz of the *** but the rest is busted

Last edited by OnEWhEeLNEAL; 08-19-2009 at 04:55 PM.
Old 08-19-2009, 04:51 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

thats squid sauce material right thurr. Lemme know when the weathers cool enough for you to take a ride out here
u got a wheelie calender or something
Hell yeah son I can't ride if it's over 73 degrees exactly. I'm chubby me, the sun, and my sweat glands don't mix.
Old 08-19-2009, 04:52 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

a strong 6 coz of the *** but the rest if busted
Old 08-19-2009, 04:54 PM

a strong 6 coz of the *** but the rest if busted
face is a 6 ******* are a 2.5 nice waist thick legs and the booty is a 7
Old 08-19-2009, 04:56 PM
NealFoReal

face is a 6 ******* are a 2.5 nice waist thick legs and the booty is a 7
post up a pic from her FB or gayspace
Old 08-19-2009, 04:57 PM

when i get home im gonna try to find a pic of her
Old 08-19-2009, 04:59 PM
NealFoReal

when i get home im gonna try to find a pic of her
thats wassup. post it up son
Old 08-19-2009, 04:59 PM

wait a min u got self potraits in chinos vest?
Old 08-19-2009, 05:02 PM
NealFoReal

I found a store that repairs/replaces the LCD screens on my phone and ipods So ima go to them tomorrow since its right around the corner from my job and order the screen and 2-3 days later I'll be up and running again At least I wont lose all my numbers now
Im searching online and found the part number for the replacement screen but every store that has it is quoting $149.95 for the screen. I dont understand how they're gonna replace it for $55 - $60 when it costs more than that for just the screen without the labor Hmmmm - somethings a little fishy here
Old 08-19-2009, 05:03 PM
NealFoReal

I wanted to be a RR gangsta - you know

Dam its pouring outside right now
Old 08-19-2009, 05:05 PM
NealFoReal

Ruff Ryders - you know lol. I just looked at the pics and they look ight. Post up her pics first though

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses