Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2009, 03:29 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
+1 that was disgusting being out there for the short time I was out It was fun tho fo sho And I love watching the looks on peoples faces when you roll by them in a whoolie lol. Especially the people who have a look of disgust or are shaking their heads
I might attempt makin some willyz tonight if it cools down. I hope it pours like right now.
Old 08-19-2009, 03:36 PM

PEEROCK has a spectacular aura aboutPEEROCK has a spectacular aura about

upload them to photobucket or transfer them to an external hard drive or usb key and then put them on your new pc
just got my proofs back from my wedding pics and theres like 1000 pics i need a big usb key?
Old 08-19-2009, 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by toneth
I might attempt makin some willyz tonight if it cools down. I hope it pours like right now.
can u hold bp?
Old 08-19-2009, 03:43 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by PEEROCK
just got my proofs back from my wedding pics and theres like 1000 pics i need a big usb key?
are they all in a folder? if so how many gb is that folder? if you dont know how to tell - the easiest way is to right click on the folder and click on properties and it will tell you the size.
Old 08-19-2009, 03:44 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

can u hold bp?
I can't even get close to BP. I suck. I can hold wheelies for like 1 second at 10:00. I'm much lower than BP. Like I said I don't wanna wreck a minty bike. This is what I don't want.

http://bikerpunks.com/mediaviewer/21...e-failure.html
Old 08-19-2009, 03:45 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

at first i thought it was a serious video and saw the guy in full leathers on a pocket bike

word thats the plan too. only if it cools down tho coz its too hot to do anything right now Looks like we got some rain about to hit us soon which should cool things down a little

Old 08-19-2009, 03:46 PM

Click image for larger version

Name:	5400_1066508197787_1678509205_127466_7178606_n.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	60.2 KB
ID:	229907
Old 08-19-2009, 03:47 PM
NealFoReal

well be prepared for that coz it WILL happen to you at least once Unless you're a natural I dont think anyone got to BP without looping like that. I know I looped like that my first day out in the first 10 minutes And that was on my gsxr and I broke my subframe and bent my rim lol.
Old 08-19-2009, 03:48 PM
NealFoReal

Awwwwww so sweet - mazol tov

Old 08-19-2009, 03:49 PM
NealFoReal

Wassup w hookin me up with a big booty jewish bitch
Old 08-19-2009, 03:50 PM

thanks, yo does that comp u designed for me have a dvd burner?
Old 08-19-2009, 03:50 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

well be prepared for that coz it WILL happen to you at least once Unless you're a natural I dont think anyone got to BP without looping like that. I know I looped like that my first day out in the first 10 minutes And that was on my gsxr and I broke my subframe and bent my rim lol.
I'll bring some peroxide and saran wrap with me just in case.

I'm gonna go head and say I plan on being a natural.
Old 08-19-2009, 03:52 PM
NealFoReal

thanks, yo does that comp u designed for me have a dvd burner?
yup - its got 2 dvd drives with burners

Wassup w hookin me up with a big booty jewish bitch
i no some goyams wit a big toochas its hard to get pure bred these days..i cought one....should have came to that pool party.
NealFoReal

ahahahahahahahaha if you were a natural you'd be rockin bp wheelies already
Old 08-19-2009, 03:55 PM
NealFoReal

i no some goyams wit a big toochas its hard to get pure bred these days..i cought one....should have came to that pool party.
oh schnapp - youre with goyam
Old 08-19-2009, 03:55 PM

I'll bring some peroxide and saran wrap with me just in case.

5 mins after i put my bar on i looped it doing a sitdown and fucked my legs up and wrist...all because u own a stunt bike dont mean u can stunt there aint no auto wheelie button
Old 08-19-2009, 03:56 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

whats that jewish flatbread stuff called?
Old 08-19-2009, 03:58 PM

hell no my parents are old school either marry a jew or dont get married
Old 08-19-2009, 03:58 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

It's too hot out to ride right now. Gimme til mid September I'll be rockin BP wheelies. Also this sucks. The only gear I'll really wear on a normal ride, freeway or local is field armor jeans and a helmet... but when I know I'm gonna be doing some high speed mountain **** I'll throw on at least an armored textile jacket.

You just know this had to hurt.

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 08-19-2009 at 04:01 PM.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses