Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2009, 01:53 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

you should message him and ask what he would take if you picked it up paying cash. from my house in queens it was about a 45 minute drive to get to him
Old 08-19-2009, 01:55 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Yeah you don't gotta waste the time thanks though.. I'd have to apply for en ebay loan as well to get it. The only way I'm gonna get it is if I can snipe it at a dirt cheap price and get approved.
Old 08-19-2009, 01:55 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
not for 4200. if youre really serious i can call him and ask him whats the cheapest he'll go but i dont wanna waste the time if youre not really serious about it
Exactly. 4200 range is WAY to much to spend. You don't need full fairings, a 1000rr frontend, a shorty Akrapovic exhaust or the rarest color of plastics for an f4i. That 1000rr frontend will be blown in a few weeks, that Akrapovic will be thrashed in a few wrecks (and not to mention, give you horrible bottom end), and the plastics will be completely done for and worthless. You need something that runs and at most has a cage and bar.
Old 08-19-2009, 02:05 PM

PEEROCK has a spectacular aura aboutPEEROCK has a spectacular aura about

jewboy2 - do you want a laptop or a desktop
desktop
Old 08-19-2009, 02:05 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

jewboy2 - do you want a laptop or a desktop
Decent pc setup for your price range. Missing some programs that woulda cost an additional 100 or 200 but I have those programs that I can give you. Stuff like MS Office & Antivirus programs. Besides that you got everything you'll need.

And **** - I just deleted it but I think the total price was $704
Old 08-19-2009, 02:09 PM

so it will be super fast?
Old 08-19-2009, 02:09 PM
The Marine

iSTUNTurGURL is a decent person

a beater is the 92 f2 that i just bought for 900 bux to learn on fully setup sprocket cage 12 bar ddirt bike bars etc
Old 08-19-2009, 02:10 PM

does it have a port that i can hook my blackberry up to? usb or someshit
Old 08-19-2009, 02:10 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by inolen
Exactly. 4200 range is WAY to much to spend. You don't need full fairings, a 1000rr frontend, a shorty Akrapovic exhaust or the rarest color of plastics for an f4i. That 1000rr frontend will be blown in a few weeks, that Akrapovic will be thrashed in a few wrecks (and not to mention, give you horrible bottom end), and the plastics will be completely done for and worthless. You need something that runs and at most has a cage and bar.
+1 If you can get it in the low 3's and you decide to go for it, I'd sell the plastics, exhaust, front end and replace the front end with a stocker and same with the exhaust. So if you do that you could probably make $400 - $500 off the plastics (if they're minty which I dont think they were) - not sure how much on the exhaust and around $500+ on the front end. A stock F4i exhaust sells for around $30 or $40 and you can find a stock f/e for around $200 if you look long enough - worst case figure $300. So if you get it for 3200 sell the stuff you'd make back figure 800 so youre into it for 2400 and then buying a front end you'd be around 2700 not a bad deal but a lot of work lol. youd be better off buying one setup for around 2500 which you can find if you look around.
Old 08-19-2009, 02:11 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by PEEROCK
so it will be super fast?
does it have a port that i can hook my blackberry up to? usb or someshit
im pretty sure all pc's come standard with usb ports now. and yeah it will be fast - you got 8gb of ram which is fast.
Old 08-19-2009, 02:12 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by iSTUNTurGURL
a beater is the 92 f2 that i just bought for 900 bux to learn on fully setup sprocket cage 12 bar ddirt bike bars etc
Me personally Id rather have FI but you can pick up an F2, F3 or F4 for dirt cheap and learn on that. People stunted carbed bikes for a long time and did just fine.
Old 08-19-2009, 02:14 PM

if u take out the microsoft office n works and the warranty how much cheaper will it be
Old 08-19-2009, 02:14 PM
NealFoReal

I'll be back. Ima go make some street whoolies for a little bit
Old 08-19-2009, 02:17 PM
NealFoReal

if u take out the microsoft office n works and the warranty how much cheaper will it be
Minimal if anything - I dont remember but I think all that stuff was included in the price I can double check later or if you want go to dell.com and just enter those specs. The majority of it was already pieced together and I made some minor changes - ie ram and **** like that. Blog # 9 - wheelie time
Old 08-19-2009, 02:24 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

You're buggin. It's too hot for *******.
Old 08-19-2009, 02:25 PM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by iSTUNTurGURL

if u ever neeed parts for that i bike hit me up i have parts laying around for it
Old 08-19-2009, 02:27 PM

how do i get my pics on my current comp to the new one?
Old 08-19-2009, 03:19 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by toneth
You're buggin. It's too hot for *******.
+1 that was disgusting being out there for the short time I was out It was fun tho fo sho And I love watching the looks on peoples faces when you roll by them in a whoolie lol. Especially the people who have a look of disgust or are shaking their heads
Old 08-19-2009, 03:20 PM
NealFoReal

how do i get my pics on my current comp to the new one?
upload them to photobucket or transfer them to an external hard drive or usb key and then put them on your new pc
Old 08-19-2009, 03:26 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

What
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wwJDHmwtWM

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses