Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2009, 12:35 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by shipsaeki
Just got back to NY. anyone riding tonight if we don't get another ******* tornado?
im down for whoolies tonight lookin good so far w the weather
Old 08-19-2009, 12:36 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by PEEROCK
dell or hp??? 200ghz???6gb?? WTF
when i come back from the post office i'll piece one together for you from dell and pm you the specs.
Old 08-19-2009, 12:36 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by ClanofAnts
We should be out Thurs.

Bike-build tonight.
sucks you had to pull your bike apart for the trip
Old 08-19-2009, 12:40 PM
NealFoReal

Inolen - did you have to sign a contract to get the iphone for $200 or can you get that price w/o signing a contract
Old 08-19-2009, 12:45 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Gonna keep my eye on this ************. What you guys think?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...K%3AMEWAX%3AIT
Old 08-19-2009, 12:49 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Inolen - did you have to sign a contract to get the iphone for $200 or can you get that price w/o signing a contract
2 year contract.
Old 08-19-2009, 12:53 PM
The Jew!

A-BX will become famous soon enoughA-BX will become famous soon enough

With contract its $200 without a contract its $600 at least thats what the person at AT&T told me when I called on monday.
Old 08-19-2009, 01:02 PM

PEEROCK has a spectacular aura aboutPEEROCK has a spectacular aura about

whatchu getting
trying to finish up on my back i got 12 hours in and bout 5 more to go
Old 08-19-2009, 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by toneth
i think u should stunt ur gixxer unless u got doe to buy another bike..
Old 08-19-2009, 01:16 PM

when i come back from the post office i'll piece one together for you from dell and pm you the specs.
no doubt..if u have any auto or firearm questions feel free to ask..
Old 08-19-2009, 01:43 PM
NealFoReal

thats the guy i bought my bike from. dude rolls some gangsta stoppies but that bike isnt worth no 4200. im sure you could get him down to the low to mid 3's.
Old 08-19-2009, 01:44 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by inolen
2 year contract.
Originally Posted by A-BX
With contract its $200 without a contract its $600 at least thats what the person at AT&T told me when I called on monday.
wack. and i cant extend my contract to get a new phone since its a new contract
Old 08-19-2009, 01:44 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Don't you understand, buy a cheap beater if you want to learn to stunt

Last edited by inolen; 08-19-2009 at 01:47 PM.
Old 08-19-2009, 01:46 PM
NealFoReal

trying to finish up on my back i got 12 hours in and bout 5 more to go
word

i think u should stunt ur gixxer unless u got doe to buy another bike..
i think you should get an f4i if you have money for it. if not i'd sell the minty gsxr and pick up an f4i if youre really serious about learning to stunt otherwise in a year from now you'll be upset you destroyed your minty gsxr that was for toneth since i know you like to just observe

no doubt..if u have any auto or firearm questions feel free to ask..
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Don't you understand, buy a beater if you want to learn to stunt
It's an 01 F4i set up to stunt... I thought that was a beater.
NealFoReal

Don't you understand, buy a beater if you want to learn to stunt
what'd you say
Old 08-19-2009, 01:47 PM
NealFoReal

It's an 01 F4i set up to stunt... I thought that was a beater.
not for 4200. if youre really serious i can call him and ask him whats the cheapest he'll go but i dont wanna waste the time if youre not really serious about it
Old 08-19-2009, 01:48 PM
NealFoReal

not for 4200. if youre really serious i can call him and ask him whats the cheapest he'll go but i dont wanna waste the time if youre not really serious about it
actually scratch that - his # is in my phone and i cant see coz the display is broken i can email him
Old 08-19-2009, 01:48 PM
NealFoReal

jewboy2 - do you want a laptop or a desktop
Old 08-19-2009, 01:52 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Nah I'm not gonna use the buy it now. I'm gonna watch it though. There's no way I'd pay that much for that.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses