Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2009, 12:08 PM

PEEROCK has a spectacular aura aboutPEEROCK has a spectacular aura about
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by toneth
I would but my exhaust will get you thrown out the spot.
thats going to be my new excuse from now on
Old 08-19-2009, 12:09 PM
The Marine

iSTUNTurGURL is a decent person

holyshit it hott out just took the bike out for 30 min and had to come back..gotta go register for schoollll
Old 08-19-2009, 12:10 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by MikeM
Keep spinning the wheel of excuses

I tell no lies buddy. Here's a clip I took when I first put it on.

http://www.vimeo.com/5314452
Old 08-19-2009, 12:12 PM

what are the pros n cons on going from a desktop to a notebook?
Old 08-19-2009, 12:13 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

It's not like you have to rev limiter your bike the entire time you chill at the spot
Old 08-19-2009, 12:13 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by PEEROCK
You can't walk around with your desktop, or take it with you when you take a ****.
Old 08-19-2009, 12:14 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by inolen
It's not like you have to rev limiter your bike the entire time you chill at the spot
Cruising at 5k it's insanely loud. I didn't even hit rev limiter there I think I revved it to like 8k. That was me getting on and off the throttle not even close to it bouncing off. I'll def come down when the weather gets nice.., probably just to "observe" with PEEROCK though.
Old 08-19-2009, 12:18 PM

shipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura about

Just got back to NY. anyone riding tonight if we don't get another ******* tornado?
Old 08-19-2009, 12:19 PM

Cruising at 5k it's insanely loud. I didn't even hit rev limiter there I think I revved it to like 8k. That was me getting on and off the throttle not even close to it bouncing off. I'll def come down when the weather gets nice.., probably just to "observe" with PEEROCK though.
thats how i roll
Old 08-19-2009, 12:19 PM

dell or hp??? 200ghz???6gb?? WTF
Old 08-19-2009, 12:24 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by shipsaeki
Just got back to NY. anyone riding tonight if we don't get another ******* tornado?
i got clearance, but might need to replace the crankshaft position sensor on my jeep first
Old 08-19-2009, 12:28 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

minty everything on my bike is either cracked or rashed up
ight - your bike is minty. wait til your upper is destroyed beyond recognition and every piece of plastic is cracked/rashed lol. When that happens - then you've been putting in work
Old 08-19-2009, 12:29 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

I would but my exhaust will get you thrown out the spot.
the spot we roll at now is our old throw away spot. if youre not bangin off the limiter you can come out and do wheelies. or you could keep making excuses lol.
Old 08-19-2009, 12:30 PM
NealFoReal

come with me sat morning to best buy so i dont get hustled
why would you buy a computer from best buy go to dell.com and piece one together cant go wrong w a dell
Old 08-19-2009, 12:31 PM
NealFoReal

going to get some ink tommorow i need to cover up my rolls
whatchu getting
Old 08-19-2009, 12:31 PM

ClanofAnts has a spectacular aura aboutClanofAnts has a spectacular aura about

We should be out Thurs.

Bike-build tonight.
Old 08-19-2009, 12:32 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by MikeM
Keep spinning the wheel of excuses

that is kinda loud - on second thought keep your bike away from our spot lol. nah seriously though if you wanna come out and put in work then come out - just no power wheelies allowed and then the noise will be limited
Old 08-19-2009, 12:33 PM
NealFoReal

thats going to be my new excuse from now on
add it to the list coz you got plenty of them already
Old 08-19-2009, 12:34 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by iSTUNTurGURL
holyshit it hott out just took the bike out for 30 min and had to come back..gotta go register for schoollll
yup - i was in the garage for 5 minutes and im drenched in sweat
Old 08-19-2009, 12:35 PM
NealFoReal

You can't walk around with your desktop, or take it with you when you take a ****.
what he said

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses