Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2009, 10:56 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by inolen
I have no clue how I've lived without an iPhone for so long. My life is now much more complete.
is your old phone that you just got rid of an ATT phone? If so, can I buy it off you? Since I just got this phone I cant extend my contract and the cheapest phone they have in the store is $200
Old 08-19-2009, 10:56 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

No, but that's because Trix keeps texting I only bought 200 a month buddy, we can bs at the spot (or you need to figure out how to post on here)
shoulda just got unlimited texts I think its $20 a month with ATT
Old 08-19-2009, 10:58 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by MikeM

wanna smoke later?
that was initally the plan but ima wait til i speak to my PO and see wassup w early release. If I cant get off for early release Ima wait til I go in next month the week of the 21st and then smoke a fatty right after that and then stop again
Old 08-19-2009, 10:58 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
is your old phone that you just got rid of an ATT phone? If so, can I buy it off you? Since I just got this phone I cant extend my contract and the cheapest phone they have in the store is $200
It's Verizon, but if it'll work with AT&T you can have it
Old 08-19-2009, 10:59 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

shoulda just got unlimited texts I think its $20 a month with ATT
Yea, but it's per phone which adds up with all the other charges. People need to e-mail more, **** texting.
Old 08-19-2009, 10:59 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
i don't mind the heat, i mind the rain. i can't believe i tried to ride in that last night. totally not worth it.
riding in the rain is fun - especially in the heat but not when its a storm like last night. Light rain or a drizzle isnt bad although I wouldnt load up and come out in the rain. If it started raining while I was out then I'd stay out and rock whoolies. It also helps you get better clutch control for your initial pop up
Old 08-19-2009, 11:00 AM

It also helps you get better clutch control for your initial pop up
True story.
Old 08-19-2009, 11:01 AM
NealFoReal

It's Verizon, but if it'll work with AT&T you can have it
Hmmmm I know it can be unlocked somehow. Lemme look into that

Yea, but it's per phone which adds up with all the other charges. People need to e-mail more, **** texting.
Im a texter so I cant say **** lol. You can add unlimited to only one phone from the plan if you want to though
Old 08-19-2009, 11:02 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by PEEROCK
neil whats up with ur buddy ego and those pics???
you saw what he wrote - he doesnt have the pics and actually has to take his tank and all that **** off to snap some pics so take it easy skippy but he wrote a detailed explanation on what you gotta do if youre too scurred to try and do it by yourself bring it by my crib one day and we'll do it together
Old 08-19-2009, 11:04 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by toneth
I ride 10:00 wheelies all day baby. I go big. Yeah I ride a lot pretty much all on SI. Got a couple spots really nice spots over here that are hidden real well where no cops ever come but I suck. My **** is too minty for me to loop.
thats why you and peerock need to get beaters instead of learning on your minty squid pieces like I did I destroyed my brand new minty gsxr trying to find BP. You will too
Old 08-19-2009, 11:04 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
you wouldnt happen to have a valve fitting for a Hb for a 636?
Hit up stock05. He makes them and I think they are $30 shipped. Whatever price they are they're a lot cheaper than FTI
Old 08-19-2009, 11:07 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by NARD BLOCKZ
Ahhh I remember those suck *** days Neal. I did the machine **** for five years straight and smoked everyday of it lol, but nights before I had to report I couldnt sleep for **** sumtimes it was so bad I'd end up smoking to calm down, ironic yes lol. But the machine is gravy, the only time you have to worry is when you see a ******** P.O standing in front of the room, or if you report to far from the week of your B-day bullshit, and the only time that see attendant **** pops up is usually when you get a re-arrest. Out of 5 yrs i was tested twice both postive lol but I kept it 100 with the tech and they blessed me. Good luck wit da early discharge cuz they shitted on me everytime and i had no re-arrest or dirty **** on record.
Ive been surprised twice in the past 2.5 years. After my check in and before the receipt printed I got a message saying you have been selected for random drug testing. Both times I just walked out lol. First time I got a letter 3 days later in the mail telling me to come back on whatever date. This last time I didnt get anything and thought I was getting in trouble when I walked in there today but like I said - nothing happened today lol I read online that you can apply for early release so figured I'd try. Doesnt hurt to at least ask
Old 08-19-2009, 11:10 AM
NealFoReal

Nard PM me your # again. I broke the display on my phone this weekend and don't have anyone's number. Peerock you too I'm hoping when I get a new phone that they can retrieve all the numbers somehow
Old 08-19-2009, 11:12 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

True story.
riding a bald 207 when its 18 degrees out helps you learn that **** too
Old 08-19-2009, 11:15 AM
NealFoReal

**** it looks like you cant unlock a verizon phone to be used on the att network coz att is gsm and verizon is cdma yo ant, where'd you get that iphone for $200 and was it $200 coz you signed a new contract? would i be able to get it for $200 w/o signing a contract
Old 08-19-2009, 11:17 AM

ClanofAnts has a spectacular aura aboutClanofAnts has a spectacular aura about

nvm
Old 08-19-2009, 11:17 AM
HARLEM BOYZ

NARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura about

Ive been surprised twice in the past 2.5 years. After my check in and before the receipt printed I got a message saying you have been selected for random drug testing. Both times I just walked out lol. First time I got a letter 3 days later in the mail telling me to come back on whatever date. This last time I didnt get anything and thought I was getting in trouble when I walked in there today but like I said - nothing happened today lol I read online that you can apply for early release so figured I'd try. Doesnt hurt to at least ask
LOL I tried to walk out once but the lady yelled my name and th security guard stopped me haha. But cool glad it worked out, my trick was to be there when they opened too the techs usually come in at 10 lol. Yea shoot for it can't hurt.

Nard PM me your # again. I broke the display on my phone this weekend and don't have anyone's number. Peerock you too I'm hoping when I get a new phone that they can retrieve all the numbers somehow
Sucks, Gottcha.
Old 08-19-2009, 11:18 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

No, but that's because Trix keeps texting I only bought 200 a month buddy, we can bs at the spot (or you need to figure out how to post on here)
asshoe lol im on lunch now but why would you only get 200 texts with that phone?/how insane are the prices for texting?
Old 08-19-2009, 11:20 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

**** it looks like you cant unlock a verizon phone to be used on the att network coz att is gsm and verizon is cdma yo ant, where'd you get that iphone for $200 and was it $200 coz you signed a new contract? would i be able to get it for $200 w/o signing a contract
you cant even get a razr with a dead battery for 200 from those guys without a contract
Old 08-19-2009, 11:20 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

whats your email rather then texting

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses