Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2009, 09:51 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

I have no clue how I've lived without an iPhone for so long. My life is now much more complete.
Old 08-19-2009, 10:00 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I think it was you Mike who said they probably fucked up on the paperwork Nothing. I didnt get questioned and they didnt make me take a test - they said nothing lol. I checked in at the machine as usual and I was waiting for the notification saying please see attendant. Figured it would pop up before I was allowed to check in but it didnt. Then I was waiting for it at the end of the check in how it normally pops up and it didnt lol. So I just left and I'm done Im kinda surprised lol. I think Ima wait a few days and call my po and try to get an early release
awweesome!!! i'm glad it worked out for you
Old 08-19-2009, 10:01 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by inolen
I have no clue how I've lived without an iPhone for so long. My life is now much more complete.

u can't put it down, can you?
Old 08-19-2009, 10:06 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie

u can't put it down, can you?
No, but that's because Trix keeps texting I only bought 200 a month buddy, we can bs at the spot (or you need to figure out how to post on here)
Old 08-19-2009, 10:08 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Whens it gonna be 60 again? I'm too fat for this hot weather ****.
Old 08-19-2009, 10:08 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

I think it was you Mike who said they probably fucked up on the paperwork Nothing. I didnt get questioned and they didnt make me take a test - they said nothing lol. I checked in at the machine as usual and I was waiting for the notification saying please see attendant. Figured it would pop up before I was allowed to check in but it didnt. Then I was waiting for it at the end of the check in how it normally pops up and it didnt lol. So I just left and I'm done Im kinda surprised lol. I think Ima wait a few days and call my po and try to get an early release

wanna smoke later?
Old 08-19-2009, 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by toneth
where do you ride?
Old 08-19-2009, 10:09 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

whens it gonna be 60 again? I'm too fat for this hot weather ****.
+1
Old 08-19-2009, 10:10 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

where do you ride?
Depends on what my plans are?
Old 08-19-2009, 10:11 AM

PEEROCK has a spectacular aura aboutPEEROCK has a spectacular aura about

ive been asking the same question
Old 08-19-2009, 10:11 AM

No, but that's because Trix keeps texting I only bought 200 a month buddy, we can bs at the spot (or you need to figure out how to post on here)
so ur down to 1 text left?
Old 08-19-2009, 10:12 AM

Depends on what my plans are?
do u stunt on SI?
Old 08-19-2009, 10:13 AM

i don't mind the heat, i mind the rain. i can't believe i tried to ride in that last night. totally not worth it.
Old 08-19-2009, 10:13 AM

PEEROCK has a spectacular aura aboutPEEROCK has a spectacular aura about

neil whats up with ur buddy ego and those pics???
Old 08-19-2009, 10:14 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

do u stunt on SI?
I ride 10:00 wheelies all day baby. I go big. Yeah I ride a lot pretty much all on SI. Got a couple spots really nice spots over here that are hidden real well where no cops ever come but I suck. My **** is too minty for me to loop.
Old 08-19-2009, 10:20 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Why is facebook down i can't live without it
Old 08-19-2009, 10:42 AM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

you wouldnt happen to have a valve fitting for a Hb for a 636?
Old 08-19-2009, 10:51 AM
HARLEM BOYZ

NARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura about

Ahhh I remember those suck *** days Neal. I did the machine **** for five years straight and smoked everyday of it lol, but nights before I had to report I couldnt sleep for **** sumtimes it was so bad I'd end up smoking to calm down, ironic yes lol. But the machine is gravy, the only time you have to worry is when you see a ******** P.O standing in front of the room, or if you report to far from the week of your B-day bullshit, and the only time that see attendant **** pops up is usually when you get a re-arrest. Out of 5 yrs i was tested twice both postive lol but I kept it 100 with the tech and they blessed me. Good luck wit da early discharge cuz they shitted on me everytime and i had no re-arrest or dirty **** on record.
Old 08-19-2009, 10:51 AM

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
you wouldnt happen to have a valve fitting for a Hb for a 636?
Nope.
Old 08-19-2009, 10:55 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by A-BX
Congrats Neal!!!!!
awweesome!!! i'm glad it worked out for you

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses