Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2009, 08:48 PM

PEEROCK has a spectacular aura aboutPEEROCK has a spectacular aura about
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by MikeM
i dont know **** about new pc's. all i know is **** we use at work
neil how r u on here all day and upload videos and **** and dont no about pc's? help a jew out
Old 08-18-2009, 09:01 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by PEEROCK
neil how r u on here all day and upload videos and **** and dont no about pc's? help a jew out
I build my own and research about the latest and greatest only at that point in time I couldn't tell you a good brand/model or anything.
Old 08-18-2009, 09:02 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Capturing footage from this weekend now. Got the song figured out, now let's just hope all the footage doesn't suck.
Old 08-18-2009, 10:31 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

make sure you get the thick wall ****, the **** we got last time
Originally Posted by RickNY
I just ordered it a few hours ago. Its 1/8" thick so it should be good.
yessir, same **** that we ordered last time.
Old 08-18-2009, 10:32 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by PEEROCK
how much computer knowledge do you need to post on a forum all day long i can look at the dell website and piece something together for you but you'd be better off talking to someone who knows about puters
Old 08-18-2009, 10:33 PM
NealFoReal

BIG storm just passed over and i got soaked walking from the truck to the crib
Old 08-19-2009, 12:46 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

man working 2 jobs sucks. good luck with the test neal, nice pics inolen, and if you need help setting up a decent cheap compy email me I can help you out.
Old 08-19-2009, 07:51 AM
NealFoReal

word thanks trix. i slept like **** last night Ima get there when they open at 830 so hopefully ill be back soon
Old 08-19-2009, 08:19 AM
NealFoReal

awwwwww **** here we go. im out. hopefully ill be back soon ****** nervous
Old 08-19-2009, 08:24 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

good luck puto
Old 08-19-2009, 08:33 AM
FAT MAN STUNTING

chinof4i has a spectacular aura aboutchinof4i has a spectacular aura about

yeah bitch..........u be ok
Old 08-19-2009, 09:14 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

dang...looks like chance of rain until sunday. i got stuck in a monsoon last night. it sucked...i made a video blog waiting for the rain to subside, but it didn't happen. LOL.

mike, can you help me raise my rear on saturday if i bring the bike there saturday? we can make a video blog...HA.
Old 08-19-2009, 09:15 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

LOL I said RAISE MY REAR.
Old 08-19-2009, 09:15 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
dang...looks like chance of rain until sunday. i got stuck in a monsoon last night. it sucked...i made a video blog waiting for the rain to subside, but it didn't happen. LOL.

mike, can you help me raise my rear on saturday if i bring the bike there saturday? we can make a video blog...HA.
haha yeah and that sounds dirty
Old 08-19-2009, 09:23 AM
NealFoReal

good luck puto
Originally Posted by chinof4i
yeah bitch..........u be ok
I think it was you Mike who said they probably fucked up on the paperwork Nothing. I didnt get questioned and they didnt make me take a test - they said nothing lol. I checked in at the machine as usual and I was waiting for the notification saying please see attendant. Figured it would pop up before I was allowed to check in but it didnt. Then I was waiting for it at the end of the check in how it normally pops up and it didnt lol. So I just left and I'm done Im kinda surprised lol. I think Ima wait a few days and call my po and try to get an early release
Old 08-19-2009, 09:29 AM

That's good news
Old 08-19-2009, 09:29 AM

ClanofAnts has a spectacular aura aboutClanofAnts has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I think it was you Mike who said they probably fucked up on the paperwork Nothing. I didnt get questioned and they didnt make me take a test - they said nothing lol. I checked in at the machine as usual and I was waiting for the notification saying please see attendant. Figured it would pop up before I was allowed to check in but it didnt. Then I was waiting for it at the end of the check in how it normally pops up and it didnt lol. So I just left and I'm done Im kinda surprised lol. I think Ima wait a few days and call my po and try to get an early release
Good to hear!
Old 08-19-2009, 09:30 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by inolen
That's good news
yessir i was nervous as **** walking in there i might go make some street wheelies since i got the day off now

Originally Posted by ClanofAnts
Good to hear!
you aint kiddin lol
Old 08-19-2009, 09:33 AM
NealFoReal

Blog # 9 breakfast time
Old 08-19-2009, 09:47 AM
The Jew!

A-BX will become famous soon enoughA-BX will become famous soon enough

Congrats Neal!!!!!

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses