Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2009, 12:06 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
cuz i had to watch it again...video blog number 9, SHO-WER TIME!
Old 08-18-2009, 12:07 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

where's a new blog...give me more.
Old 08-18-2009, 12:11 AM

i love the tongue flicker at the end...so unexpected. i can't stop tongue flickering at everything now.
Old 08-18-2009, 01:08 AM
EGO
REDBULL MAKES ME AWESOME

EGO has a spectacular aura aboutEGO has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
i love the tongue flicker at the end...so unexpected. i can't stop tongue flickering at everything now.
post a damn link i need a laugh
Old 08-18-2009, 09:27 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by inolen
Notice how Jimmy goes to ride when no one is here... hmmm
you back at work yet?
Old 08-18-2009, 09:28 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by *trix*
yeah it was funny, and I was trying to learn death spins today and jimmy got some film of it. I wasnt doing to bad I just have to bring it up way higher so I can get back in the circle scince I was having trouble getting back into the circle.
deaf spins with no clutch or you covering the clutch for them there deaf spins
Old 08-18-2009, 09:34 AM

ClanofAnts has a spectacular aura aboutClanofAnts has a spectacular aura about

Hi everyone

How was riding this weekend?

Last edited by ClanofAnts; 08-18-2009 at 09:37 AM.
Old 08-18-2009, 09:40 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by ClanofAnts
Hi everyone

How was riding this weekend?
fun fun fun. how was your trip? you guys back already
Old 08-18-2009, 09:45 AM

fun fun fun. how was your trip? you guys back already
Ya we got back last night. It was amazing, photos and video blog to follow
Old 08-18-2009, 09:54 AM
NealFoReal

Nice - new video blogs Glad you had fun How'd you do with the shows?
Old 08-18-2009, 10:03 AM

Ya we got back last night. It was amazing, photos and video blog to follow
i saw a few pics on ur myspace, looks like a really good time!
Old 08-18-2009, 10:08 AM

Nice - new video blogs Glad you had fun How'd you do with the shows?

I did good! Thought I would be nervous and my F4i was a peice, but once I got out there it was just fun! I rocked the hell out of that Guyanese stunt peice
Old 08-18-2009, 10:10 AM

I did good! Thought I would be nervous and my F4i was a peice, but once I got out there it was just fun! I rocked the hell out of that Guyanese stunt peice
INSANE!!! How was the food and culture and stuff?
Old 08-18-2009, 10:11 AM
NealFoReal

nice. cant wait to see some pics/video
Old 08-18-2009, 10:14 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Spending my birthday preparing for a weekend full of wrenching:

Around 2am we had Leah's bike in bags ready to be packed into our luggage:

Around 4am we woke up to head to JFK, which we took to Trinidad first:

We had an 8 hour layover, so we found a restaurant at a nearby golf course to eat at and allow Leah demonstrate her exceptional golf skills:

Heading back to the airport we were hungry again and decided to try and find some food. There were 5 places to eat in this airport, let me show you 4 of them:

Needless to say, the Caribbean loves fried chicken. Our flight finally showed up and we flew to Guyana around 1am. We got in, dealt with a feisty customs official and looked around for the other riders' lost luggage (I think they only received 1 out of 5 of their bags) and drove to our hotel. Arriving at the hotel was crazy, the streets were packed and there was a giant party going on at our hotel which we attended for about 30 minutes before passing out. We woke up early the next morning to drive to a mechanic's garage and put the bag of parts on some locals poor unsuspecting f4i:

We got it ready and took it to the show venue to practice on for a few minutes. I only snapped about 5 pictures total because I about died from the heat and was busying fixing misc. issues with the bike:

We got back to the hotel, slept some, then geared up and took a near-fatal drive with our van driver to the show. Once arriving there, the team was mobbed for photos:

We got in to the venue, and it was already packed:

I think they said it seated 8,000 people, and it was filled to the brim in the seats. People were standing on the roofs, climbing fences, and crowding outside the venue so thick that we could not leave the venue (Leah didn't perform the 2nd show because they couldn't get to the tire machine 30 ft from the gate), it was packed!

The kids loved Leah and Jessica:

Last edited by inolen; 08-18-2009 at 10:18 AM.
Old 08-18-2009, 10:15 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Everyone getting ready to ride:

There aren't any good photos of riding, as I just tried to snap a handful while also trying to film (I was an authentic Chinese tourist on this trip). The film hopefully came out ok, we'll check it out soon enough and make a small clip from it.

Afterward, Jacob told everyone in attendance he had the biggest *****:

Digity confused on what camera to point at:

After the show we were mobbed for like an hour. Some kids tried to take off on Rick's bike, 4 little kids tried to walk off carrying Jessica, and I was told I did amazing wheelies at the show by countless people (I guess all white people look the same to them). In the end it was a fun trip and I was really proud of Leah for not losing her cool and doing so well in the show!
Old 08-18-2009, 10:16 AM

INSANE!!! How was the food and culture and stuff?
Culture was amazing, they are very strong, proud people, but the poverty is shocking for any american. I think our wheelies made their year
Old 08-18-2009, 10:21 AM
NealFoReal

Nice
Old 08-18-2009, 10:27 AM

Culture was amazing, they are very strong, proud people, but the poverty is shocking for any american. I think our wheelies made their year
awwww, that's great that the wheelies also made others smile. How was the food? try any cuisine?
Old 08-18-2009, 10:34 AM

awwww, that's great that the wheelies also made others smile. How was the food? try any cuisine?

lol, there was fried chicken...and yes we had some

The food is sorta, creole/euro/african/asian fusion -but there is lots of fresh fruit!

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses