Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2009, 11:50 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by toneth
Did you see that new **** they got now? It's like 2 cameras on the back of certain cars. That **** scans everyones plates around them on the fly and lets them know if you have warrants and whatnot. It's crazy.
it can supposedly scan up to 18 plates per second

las i heard they only had the database to find stolen cars, but im sure getting into the DMV's database wouldnt be too hard for them.
Old 08-17-2009, 11:57 AM

PEEROCK has a spectacular aura aboutPEEROCK has a spectacular aura about

93 degrees today
Old 08-17-2009, 01:28 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by toneth
Did you see that new **** they got now? It's like 2 cameras on the back of certain cars. That **** scans everyones plates around them on the fly and lets them know if you have warrants and whatnot. It's crazy.
parking people have been using that in other states for a while. dont know if they use it in ny too
Old 08-17-2009, 01:29 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by PEEROCK
93 degrees today
sucks - its hot as hell outside. and the ac isnt working too well in the office and doesnt work at all in the bathroom
Old 08-17-2009, 03:20 PM
NealFoReal

so who's riding tonight
Old 08-17-2009, 03:57 PM

any word on the idle info?
Old 08-17-2009, 04:07 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

93 degrees today
thats perfect weather.
Old 08-17-2009, 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
thats perfect weather.
for heat stroke
Old 08-17-2009, 04:53 PM
EGO
REDBULL MAKES ME AWESOME

EGO has a spectacular aura aboutEGO has a spectacular aura about
Red face Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

any word on the idle info?
give some time here it's way to hot to go outside and take pics lol. Plus I have to take some **** apart so you can see it. I will try to tonight. Your best bet if your not riding it tonight is to take your seat off and lift up the tank. On the left side of the TB's there is a set screw the you will see held in with a lock nut. It has a allen head i think 2mm size and the nut is an 8mm. just loosen the nut and take the bolt out. Get a bolt about ten times as long as it and buy some long hard spring from home depot ( thats where i picked mine up at) and put something that you can thred on at the top of the bolt like a **** that you can turn. Use the lock nut to wedge against that to hold the **** in place so that when you are adjusting the idle it doesn't loosen up on you. I wouldn't go higher then 2500 cause the new model gsxr have a self adjust sensor in the TB's that wants to adjust it back down if it gets to high and the idle will jump up and down. Try to understand that and if not tell me what part you don't get and I will try to reword it and get some pics
Old 08-17-2009, 04:57 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
ima check it out in a bit. iono - im just not happy w the slow progress im making

slow progress is better then no progress.... yeah im not fond of it either lol

Last edited by monday518; 08-17-2009 at 05:14 PM.
Old 08-17-2009, 05:09 PM
The Marine

iSTUNTurGURL is a decent person

went to the dmv today.... big mistake if you think its hott outside go into the dmv with 300 smelly coughing people at 1 oclock..horrible
Old 08-17-2009, 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by EGO
give some time here it's way to hot to go outside and take pics lol. Plus I have to take some **** apart so you can see it. I will try to tonight. Your best bet if your not riding it tonight is to take your seat off and lift up the tank. On the left side of the TB's there is a set screw the you will see held in with a lock nut. It has a allen head i think 2mm size and the nut is an 8mm. just loosen the nut and take the bolt out. Get a bolt about ten times as long as it and buy some long hard spring from home depot ( thats where i picked mine up at) and put something that you can thred on at the top of the bolt like a **** that you can turn. Use the lock nut to wedge against that to hold the **** in place so that when you are adjusting the idle it doesn't loosen up on you. I wouldn't go higher then 2500 cause the new model gsxr have a self adjust sensor in the TB's that wants to adjust it back down if it gets to high and the idle will jump up and down. Try to understand that and if not tell me what part you don't get and I will try to reword it and get some pics
good ****, yeah im gonna need those pics for reference. if ur in ny come through and ill buy u a beer
Old 08-17-2009, 08:02 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by SLiM13
Im ryding mitchell anyone still around for tomorrow?
Notice how Jimmy goes to ride when no one is here... hmmm

Last edited by inolen; 08-17-2009 at 08:07 PM.
Old 08-17-2009, 08:47 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

I rode today and had an awesome day and almost killed myself highsiding turning into a spreader circle
Old 08-17-2009, 08:53 PM
FAT MAN STUNTING

chinof4i has a spectacular aura aboutchinof4i has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by *trix*
i rode today and had an awesome day and almost killed myself highsiding turning into a spreader circle
Old 08-17-2009, 09:06 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

yeah it was funny, and I was trying to learn death spins today and jimmy got some film of it. I wasnt doing to bad I just have to bring it up way higher so I can get back in the circle scince I was having trouble getting back into the circle.
Old 08-17-2009, 09:10 PM

joey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these parts

Asshoe's!
Old 08-17-2009, 10:32 PM
EGO
REDBULL MAKES ME AWESOME

EGO has a spectacular aura aboutEGO has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by chinof4i
squid
Old 08-17-2009, 10:34 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
thats perfect weather.
not for us

i dont leave the ac when its over 80
Old 08-17-2009, 10:52 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by joey1
Asshoe's!

Are you back down yet? Come out tomorrow night if you are.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses