Old 08-17-2009, 10:03 AM

PEEROCK has a spectacular aura aboutPEEROCK has a spectacular aura about
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
It really sucks going back to work after such a fun weekend
i thought u work for SL
Old 08-17-2009, 10:17 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

I sorta work for SL I post all day so might as well.
Old 08-17-2009, 10:23 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

I wish there were strippers that hung out at the spot
Old 08-17-2009, 10:24 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

lets work on setting something up and where'd you come up with that? its a great idea but did you watch something that made you think of it **** i'd probably get some attention from all my crashing
Old 08-17-2009, 10:48 AM
NealFoReal

never mind - i see the strippers youre talkin about they are pretty dirty looking in a good way there was soooo much *** walkin the block to the office but my phones busted so no pictures today
Old 08-17-2009, 11:16 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by 600F3
i take this back the stunt seen is still big in the o-town there r a lot of people left down here that r good moving back to the o-town
They got the big weekly church session on sundays
Old 08-17-2009, 11:19 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

it could be a million different things causing it to happen. most likely its rider error which is cool - you'll get it the more work you put in. my bike was pulling to the right once and it turned out the adjustments by my chain were all outta wack i was still pullin to the right after that but not as much lol. come out to li one day - theres a bunch of gangsta riders here who are always willing to help if youre putting in the work. or take some video n post it up so at least ppl can see what youre doing right/wrong
I'd love to... but full Two Brothers exhaust = spot blown up.
Old 08-17-2009, 11:22 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
They got the big weekly church session on sundays
its usually a big sunday session out here but with the spots that they have down there its like 10x better
Old 08-17-2009, 11:23 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by *trix*
its usually a big sunday session out here but with the spots that they have down there its like 10x better
yea but it rains atleast 10x a day there
Old 08-17-2009, 11:25 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Hmmmm trying to figure out if this is worth $160. Looks pretty cool.. good for dipping lol.
http://mannsmotorsports.com/fastags/
Old 08-17-2009, 11:26 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by toneth
Hmmmm trying to figure out if this is worth $160. Looks pretty cool.. good for dipping lol.
there was one in a magazine that i just got for $70. If you want the info I'll post it up later.
Old 08-17-2009, 11:27 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

If you plan on being naughty just dont run a tag
People used to call in plates all the time when i had it on there. Just a thought
Old 08-17-2009, 11:28 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

there was one in a magazine that i just got for $70. If you want the info I'll post it up later.
Yeah please do. Was it a bitch to wire? You have to splice ****?
Old 08-17-2009, 11:30 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
yea but it rains atleast 10x a day there
in florida? I didnt know they get alot of rain like that
Old 08-17-2009, 11:31 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

o and im riding today if anyone wants to lemme know
Old 08-17-2009, 11:32 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

1. they used to be $120
2. I made one on my old bike for about 12 bucks. I still have some piano hinge left if anybody needs it
Old 08-17-2009, 11:32 AM
NealFoReal

Yeah please do. Was it a bitch to wire? You have to splice ****?
i dont got one. i run my plate tucked all the time. its on there - if im not doing anything wrong ill pull over and say sorry officer, i didnt realize my plate was bent to ****. if im doing something that i decide to run for then my plate is so bent they cant see the #'s. **** spending $70 for something that i can do for free. besides, sometimes you dont know the popo is behind you so by the time you realize and hit the switch they probably got your plate #
Old 08-17-2009, 11:33 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by *trix*
in florida? I didnt know they get alot of rain like that
they usually get rain every day but its just for short periods.
Old 08-17-2009, 11:35 AM
NealFoReal

I posted this a while ago but no one was interested back then lol.

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/444...nse-plate.html
Old 08-17-2009, 11:41 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

i dont got one. i run my plate tucked all the time. its on there - if im not doing anything wrong ill pull over and say sorry officer, i didnt realize my plate was bent to ****. if im doing something that i decide to run for then my plate is so bent they cant see the #'s. **** spending $70 for something that i can do for free. besides, sometimes you dont know the popo is behind you so by the time you realize and hit the switch they probably got your plate #
Did you see that new **** they got now? It's like 2 cameras on the back of certain cars. That **** scans everyones plates around them on the fly and lets them know if you have warrants and whatnot. It's crazy.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses