Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2009, 10:18 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by MikeM
i lost my phone and got a new one today. anybody thats got my number send me a txt with your name so i can repopulate my address book. (todays big word of the day for Drew)
I broke my phone today and cant view any numbers so pm me your # coz even if you text me i wont be able to see it And that goes for anyone who's number I had

what the **** is going on in this picture

Last edited by OnEWhEeLNEAL; 08-16-2009 at 10:33 PM.
Old 08-16-2009, 10:19 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by toneth
I still can't for the life of me figure out why the **** I immediately veer right when I pop it up. Now I'm just annoyed.
sitdown, staggered, what?
Old 08-16-2009, 10:36 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I broke my phone today and cant view any numbers so pm me your # coz even if you text me i wont be able to see it And that goes for anyone who's number I had

ur coming down from a o!
Old 08-16-2009, 10:37 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

also i just texted u to save my number
Old 08-16-2009, 10:37 PM
NealFoReal

I look like im goin over the bars lol.
Old 08-16-2009, 10:38 PM

I look like im goin over the bars lol.
hey that's pretty badass too!
Old 08-16-2009, 10:38 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
also i just texted u to save my number
I hope you meant Mike coz I cant see anything that comes up. PM me your # And Gils too
Old 08-16-2009, 10:39 PM
NealFoReal

hey that's pretty badass too!
not when it actually happens lol
Old 08-16-2009, 11:03 PM
NealFoReal

Yo Peerock - we rode this weekend with 2 kids who had 08+ gsxr's and one of them is gonna send me pics on how to adjust the idle.
Old 08-16-2009, 11:08 PM
EGO
REDBULL MAKES ME AWESOME

EGO has a spectacular aura aboutEGO has a spectacular aura about

I remember this.... You said something like "oh **** i see my phone" well atleast that's what it sounded like but I was video bloging at that point hahahaha
Old 08-16-2009, 11:10 PM

Originally Posted by EGO
I remember this.... You said something like "oh **** i see my phone" well atleast that's what it sounded like but I was video bloging at that point hahahaha
its all about the video blog!!!!! show me video blogs!!!
Old 08-16-2009, 11:12 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by EGO
video blogs trix your famous kid soon all stunt riders around the us will be making video blogs and its all coz of you

Yo I'll look out for the email whenever you got a chance tho - no rush
Old 08-16-2009, 11:12 PM
NealFoReal

its all about the video blog!!!!! show me video blogs!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPITN...er_profilepage
Old 08-16-2009, 11:22 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

#9 is the best one
Old 08-16-2009, 11:27 PM
EGO
REDBULL MAKES ME AWESOME

EGO has a spectacular aura aboutEGO has a spectacular aura about

hahaha you guys kill me with this video blog ****...... NUMBER 9 lol
Old 08-16-2009, 11:30 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by EGO
hahaha you guys kill me with this video blog ****...... NUMBER 9 lol
Get Pantene if you know whats good for you
Old 08-16-2009, 11:39 PM
NealFoReal

#9 is the best one
#9 is definitely the best one out
Old 08-16-2009, 11:40 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

sitdown, staggered, what?
Sitdown.. I posted this Friday.

Ok, I responsibly drank a couple of beers to get a little ballsy and went to the spot. I'm now almost pretty comfortable with really cranking that bitch up in first.

A couple of questions...
1) I always drift to the ******* right. I can't figure it out. I'm making sure I'm sitting perfectly upright. Any ideas?

2) It still won't come in second rolling about 30. When I slip the clutch I'm going to full throttle and its still coming up only an inch or two.. With the -1/+2 520 kit I figured it'd be much easier. Could it be my suspension? I'm a big dude, 6'4 240 and it's an 08 GSXR 600. I know these bikes are set up for 150 lb riders stock. It's annoying the **** out of me. Help.
Old 08-16-2009, 11:41 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

I was thinking about it and got a new theory. Maybe it's how I'm covering the rear brake? My brake lever is sitting pretty high and I'm a tall dude so my ankle is kinda fully bent up. I might me putting pressure on the peg without realizing it. I don't know.
Old 08-16-2009, 11:52 PM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

i lost my phone and got a new one today. anybody thats got my number send me a txt with your name so i can repopulate my address book. (todays big word of the day for Drew)

ho do u say that now re-pop-u-late say it with me now

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses