Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2009, 04:41 PM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by 600F3
yo i think the stunt seen is bigger in ny then in the o-town **** died down here mad bored and nothing to do there like 3 kids left with stuntbike beside the big dogs of the big dogs Ms. T-ice

i take this back the stunt seen is still big in the o-town there r a lot of people left down here that r good moving back to the o-town
Old 08-16-2009, 06:35 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Hi
Old 08-16-2009, 08:11 PM

NyCStUnTiN has a spectacular aura aboutNyCStUnTiN has a spectacular aura about

whats good gostface killer were u been
yo yo what up we were in pa this weekend **** was fun bbut im happy to be back in NY
Old 08-16-2009, 08:38 PM
FAT MAN STUNTING

chinof4i has a spectacular aura aboutchinof4i has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by NyCStUnTiN
yo yo what up we were in pa this weekend **** was fun bbut im happy to be back in NY

blow me.........i wish i was still stunting ..............
Old 08-16-2009, 09:12 PM

NyCStUnTiN has a spectacular aura aboutNyCStUnTiN has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by chinof4i
blow me.........i wish i was still stunting ..............
yea yea yea u were crying as soon as we got to the bronx that u were tired waaahhhhhhhhhh
Old 08-16-2009, 09:15 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

yo i think the stunt seen is bigger in ny then in the o-town **** died down here mad bored and nothing to do there like 3 kids left with stuntbike beside the big dogs of the big dogs Ms. T-ice
word - we got a pretty big crew of riders who ride all the time and kill it. one day i'll be just like them
Old 08-16-2009, 09:16 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
ha...u brought ur laptop to the spot.
i didnt use it at the spot though. i brought it just in case we needed directions or anything like that but figured why not log on to sl while in the hotel room
Old 08-16-2009, 09:17 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by SLiM13
Im ryding mitchell anyone still around for tomorrow?
Anddddddddddd you didnt ride today what else is new
Old 08-16-2009, 09:18 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by *trix*
stolen from alies myspace

******* ill *** pic of neal and how big the ******* spot was
Nice pic Had mad fun this weekend but I broke my phone and my ipod got stuck in my chain and broke and I fucked my foot up a little today Besides that sick time
Old 08-16-2009, 09:18 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
i didnt use it at the spot though. i brought it just in case we needed directions or anything like that but figured why not log on to sl while in the hotel room
You can never go wrong with bringing the laptop away with you. This weekend was siiick.
Old 08-16-2009, 09:19 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
I call photoshop
Old 08-16-2009, 09:19 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by 600f3
red blox for slim 13 got u jimmy and next time u come to the spot lock ur fone in ur car so no one can steel it from u
Old 08-16-2009, 09:20 PM
NealFoReal

i take this back the stunt seen is still big in the o-town there r a lot of people left down here that r good moving back to the o-town
dam son - leavin us already
Old 08-16-2009, 09:21 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by RickNY
You can never go wrong with bringing the laptop away with you. This weekend was siiick.
word it is convenient to have. anyway im out - gonna eat do some hw for tomorrow and then bed. im glad to be back in ny too
Old 08-16-2009, 09:21 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by monday518
August 28th-31st im going to be in long island I cant wait....no one rides around here and you guys kill your spot everynight...its funny ive been practicing at the lot so i dont look real stupid...i was brought up on the streets haha
cool. all good tho homie - you'll never look as squidly as me
Old 08-16-2009, 09:27 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Yeah whats up with that? NY isnt good enough for you anymore LOL
Old 08-16-2009, 09:35 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
cool. all good tho homie - you'll never look as squidly as me
what are you talking about. i have some killer pics of u puttin in some hard work. see myspace.
Old 08-16-2009, 09:36 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
what are you talking about. i have some killer pics of u puttin in some hard work. see myspace.
ima check it out in a bit. iono - im just not happy w the slow progress im making
Old 08-16-2009, 10:08 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

I still can't for the life of me figure out why the **** I immediately veer right when I pop it up. Now I'm just annoyed.
Old 08-16-2009, 10:12 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

i lost my phone and got a new one today. anybody thats got my number send me a txt with your name so i can repopulate my address book. (todays big word of the day for Drew)

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses