Old 08-14-2009, 11:40 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

im getting those, orderd them just now

notrly
Old 08-14-2009, 11:45 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by A-BX
Neal when you buy the mirrors for your helmet you can also get these:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MOTOR...Q5fMerchandise

yut ughhhhhh!!!!!!
Asshoe I want the mirrors so I can see behind me and know if popo is comin up or a cars about to hit me - not so other people can see me asshoe
Old 08-14-2009, 11:46 AM
The Jew!

A-BX will become famous soon enoughA-BX will become famous soon enough

Asshoe I was just trying to help you out. I came across this and thought you might like it.
Old 08-14-2009, 11:49 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Asshoe I was just trying to help you out. I came across this and thought you might like it.
Asshoe. Im actually surprised when it comes to rippin streets. Even if I didnt do wheelies, if I saw someone rippin in front of me I'd hold them down and not let cars pass lol. Most people look for the smallest opening and come flying past you
Old 08-14-2009, 11:54 AM
The Jew!

^^^ What does that have to do with the lights I thought you might like Squid?
Old 08-14-2009, 11:55 AM
NealFoReal

^^^ What does that have to do with the lights I thought you might like Squid?
nothin to do with the lights but everything to do with the mirrors
Old 08-14-2009, 12:01 PM
The Jew!

Ok now I get it my bad.
Old 08-14-2009, 12:08 PM
NealFoReal

Ok now I get it my bad.
dont let it happen again squid
Old 08-14-2009, 12:08 PM
NealFoReal

jewboy - free pizza at work today. youd be in heaven lol.
Old 08-14-2009, 12:12 PM
The Jew!

Nah Im lactose Intolerant. If I had Pizza the whole office would hate me lol
Old 08-14-2009, 12:18 PM
NealFoReal

ok we'll get you matzoh ball soup then
Old 08-14-2009, 12:21 PM
NealFoReal

blog # 9 - cigarette time
Old 08-14-2009, 12:24 PM
The Jew!

blog # 10 matzoh ball
Old 08-14-2009, 12:28 PM
NealFoReal

blog # 10 matzoh ball
that dont rhyme jewboy. you coulda said blog # 4 matzoh ***** - sounds better than what you wrote or blog 57 - manishevitz - still dont rhyme but sound better than your wack **** son
Old 08-14-2009, 12:41 PM
NealFoReal

Or like my text says - blog # 9 - matzoh ball time. Shabot shalom
Old 08-14-2009, 12:48 PM
NealFoReal

trix blog

86 views | 0 com. | 0 fav.
Old 08-14-2009, 12:52 PM
The Jew!

Where is the crash footage from when we did the park it on the bar bet?
Old 08-14-2009, 01:07 PM
NealFoReal

Ricky pm sent on the aluminum tubing.
Old 08-14-2009, 01:07 PM
NealFoReal

Where is the crash footage from when we did the park it on the bar bet?
ive been lazy

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses