Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2009, 02:14 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by toneth
Anybody got some sick shots of them stunting that they'd give me permission to use in a banner for an NYC sportbike forum I built? (Don't worry I won't be advertising the forum here I'm not a dick.). Knee dragging shots are also acceptable. The forum looks good.. it's up and running, the banner I have up now just blows. Pics should be high resolution and high quality. You'll be famous. (Not really, but maybe a tiny bit since there's not really another NYC specific sportbike forum.)
You can use anything I've posted, which all should be high enough resolution for a small banner.
Old 08-13-2009, 02:16 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
wassup buddy
Old 08-13-2009, 02:17 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by RickNY
Brooklyn is a pretty nice place.
DAY 2 - we'll see how many more days you last
lol i dont see why i'd stop - its fun takin pics of unassuming chicks lol. i know ima get caught by one eventually which is pretty cool
Old 08-13-2009, 02:33 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
lol i dont see why i'd stop - its fun takin pics of unassuming chicks lol. i know ima get caught by one eventually which is pretty cool
Well either she's going to be a **** and not care or get offended by it and maybe slap you aross the face. LOL Let us know what kind of girl she was.
Old 08-13-2009, 02:50 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by inolen
You can use anything I've posted, which all should be high enough resolution for a small banner.
Niceeeeeeeee, you're the man dude. I really, really, appreciate it. Now to search for the forums for pictures you've taken.
Old 08-13-2009, 02:53 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Niceeeeeeeee, you're the man dude. I really, really, appreciate it. Now to search for the forums for pictures you've taken.
I haven't really taken anything that great to be honest I think the best shots I've taken so far were posted a few weeks back in this thread.

Isn't there a big forum for NY area riders already? Tri state sportbikes or whatever?
Old 08-13-2009, 03:03 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by inolen
I haven't really taken anything that great to be honest I think the best shots I've taken so far were posted a few weeks back in this thread.

Isn't there a big forum for NY area riders already? Tri state sportbikes or whatever?
Yeah, it doesn't seem too active right now though.
Old 08-13-2009, 03:20 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by RickNY
Well either she's going to be a **** and not care or get offended by it and maybe slap you aross the face. LOL Let us know what kind of girl she was.
word ill let you know toneth if you need additional pics lemme know and i'll hit up max.
Old 08-13-2009, 03:49 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Here you go Kozmo :

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-s...f4i-parts.html
Old 08-13-2009, 04:06 PM

PEEROCK has a spectacular aura aboutPEEROCK has a spectacular aura about

anyone going to the lot tonight?
Old 08-13-2009, 04:09 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Where's Inolen? Blahhhh
do i know you? Where in SI you from?
Old 08-13-2009, 04:46 PM

ClanofAnts has a spectacular aura aboutClanofAnts has a spectacular aura about

I want to ride, what's the weather like out in LI?
Old 08-13-2009, 04:49 PM

PEEROCK has a spectacular aura aboutPEEROCK has a spectacular aura about

a bit cloudy
Old 08-13-2009, 05:20 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by PEEROCK
anyone going to the lot tonight?
why? you wanna go observe wheelies
Old 08-13-2009, 05:21 PM
NealFoReal

Lookin good
Old 08-13-2009, 05:22 PM

why? you wanna go observe wheelies

LOL, now I want pancakes.
Old 08-13-2009, 05:23 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
that avatar always reminds me afro ninja.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEtIoGQxqQs
Old 08-13-2009, 05:23 PM

Lookin good

Ya, it seems to be clearing up, chance of rain was 80% earlier, now its dropped to 50%.
Old 08-13-2009, 05:24 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by ClanofAnts
LOL, now I want pancakes.
Pancakes is one thing I got a lot of
Old 08-13-2009, 05:24 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by ClanofAnts
Ya, it seems to be clearing up, chance of rain was 80% earlier, now its dropped to 50%.
Garden City - Chance of rain 30%. And it doesnt look like its gonna pass over there If you guys go out I'll come watch

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses