Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2009, 07:59 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by PEEROCK
wtf? i would never put that **** on my bike and the first drop there broken
Im really thinking of getting these for when I rock street wheelies I know I'll be made fun of but I'd like to be able to see if popo is runnin up behind me and also if some squid is about to crash into me

http://www.bugeyes.com/
Old 08-12-2009, 08:00 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Im really thinking of getting these for when I rock street wheelies I know I'll be made fun of but I'd like to be able to see if popo is runnin up behind me and also if some squid is about to crash into me

The only thing Ive heard bad about these is that if you're doing over 80 the wind ***** with them. But like I mentioned, I'd just like to have them really just to see behind me when making wheelies to watch out for popo and impatient drivers
Old 08-12-2009, 08:02 PM
NealFoReal

WTF Mike why cant I post on the tristatesportsbike website
OnEWhEeLNEAL, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Old 08-12-2009, 08:03 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

how much joe and how big?
Old 08-12-2009, 08:03 PM

PEEROCK has a spectacular aura aboutPEEROCK has a spectacular aura about

where the hell do u find all this crap?? put that **** on ur helmet and no more pool party invites for u
Old 08-12-2009, 08:05 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by *trix*
how much joe and how big?
do it son

where the hell do u find all this crap?? put that **** on ur helmet and no more pool party invites for u
asshoe - i might buy them but ive been saying that for over a year already. goldcoast motorsports used to have them but when i went to buy a pair they said they stopped sellin them coz they'd come off when you do 80+ or smack around from all the wind
Old 08-12-2009, 08:08 PM
NealFoReal

And I dunno where I find all this crap
Old 08-12-2009, 08:13 PM

PEEROCK has a spectacular aura aboutPEEROCK has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by onewheelneal
and i dunno where i find all this crap
Old 08-12-2009, 08:29 PM
NealFoReal

Yo did you see this clip Andrew what you were trying to get No hand chris to do - nh sd coasters

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPh5GV6O9vA
Old 08-12-2009, 08:34 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

That site has been around for a while but Im not sure how much traffic it actually gets nowadays. It used to be poppin back in the day from what I heard But still - do you kid. It'd be nice to have a dedicated NY forum for people to link up on even though thats what this thread is I'm sure Inolen will read this post and if he's cool with you using his pics he'll post up. If I had pics I'd hook it up coz I dont really care and frankly, I dont think he would either but gotta make sure first. Oh **** - if he doesnt want you to use his pics I have a link of some high quality photos that Max took a while ago for us. Lets see what InFroLen says first though
I hope so. Worst comes to worst I can always take a pic standing on the pegs hunched over looking at the floor doing a 9:30 wheelie and photoshop it so I'm vertical.
I just went and made some ****** before the torrential downpour. hits. I figured out my problem.. I was shifting my weight forward the second it came up. Body position makes a HUGE difference.

I have a question though... I think my chain might be wayyy too loose. How do you measure how tight it should be? If I press it up, should it be able to hit the swingarm? It seems like it moves up like 3 inches.
Old 08-12-2009, 08:36 PM
NealFoReal

If its moving 3 inches then its definitely too loose. You want to have 1/2" - 3/4" of free play - I'll double check that number but im pretty sure thats what it is. And you want to check the free play from the bottom center of the chain. Hold up and I'll double check that #.
Old 08-12-2009, 08:47 PM
NealFoReal

If its moving 3 inches then its definitely too loose. You want to have 1/2" - 3/4" of free play - I'll double check that number but im pretty sure thats what it is. And you want to check the free play from the bottom center of the chain. Hold up and I'll double check that #.
Okay I take that # back. You should have 1" - 1 3/8" of slack in your chain. Look at the page I attached and it shows you where you should be checking for slack. You obviously dont want it too loose but you also dont want it too tight coz when you sit down on the bike it tightens up even more and you lose some of that slack so try to adjust it to the specs I just told you and you should be good to go.

Old 08-12-2009, 08:50 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Niceeeee... I gotta get one of my fat friends to sit on the bike now when I measure it since I'm a ****** gargantuan. Thanks man.
Old 08-12-2009, 08:54 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Oh wait... I forgot I'm retarded. How am I supposed to measure chain slack if when I push it up it touches the swingarm?
Old 08-12-2009, 08:55 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by toneth
Niceeeee... I gotta get one of my fat friends to sit on the bike now when I measure it since I'm a ****** gargantuan. Thanks man.
You dont wanna do it with someone sitting on the bike. Get the necessary slack and then it'll be good when you are sitting on the bike
Old 08-12-2009, 08:56 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by toneth
Oh wait... I forgot I'm retarded. How am I supposed to measure chain slack if when I push it up it touches the swingarm?
If its touching the swingarm when you push it up from the bottom then there is waaaaay to much slack. Ima run downstairs and double check my **** but I'm pretty sure your chain shouldnt be able to hit your swingarm when you push it up from the bottom BRB
Old 08-12-2009, 09:05 PM
squid life

joejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the rough

how can u tell if ur forks r messed up?
Old 08-12-2009, 09:16 PM
NealFoReal

If its touching the swingarm when you push it up from the bottom then there is waaaaay to much slack. Ima run downstairs and double check my **** but I'm pretty sure your chain shouldnt be able to hit your swingarm when you push it up from the bottom BRB
Word - if you have enough slack in your chain that it can touch the bottom of your your swingarm then your chain is way to loose. Tighten it up and get it to where you have 1.25" inch of slack and then it shouldnt hit the swingarm. I didnt measure how much room I have but with the chain adjusted properly you should be at least an inch + away from your swingarm when you push up from the bottom of the chain
Old 08-12-2009, 09:20 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

That site has been around for a while but Im not sure how much traffic it actually gets nowadays. It used to be poppin back in the day from what I heard But still - do you kid. It'd be nice to have a dedicated NY forum for people to link up on even though thats what this thread is I'm sure Inolen will read this post and if he's cool with you using his pics he'll post up. If I had pics I'd hook it up coz I dont really care and frankly, I dont think he would either but gotta make sure first. Oh **** - if he doesnt want you to use his pics I have a link of some high quality photos that Max took a while ago for us. Lets see what InFroLen says first though
im on there almost every day. its mostly political bs talk over there lately, but it does get quite a few regulars daily
Old 08-12-2009, 09:20 PM
squid life

joejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the rough

what does the chain have 2 do wit the forks?

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses