Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2009, 07:30 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Nah not upstate - coopersburg PA. Its a 2 hour drive from Queens. Gonna leave early in the morning and grab some breakfast with the fellas and then drive out to the spot You can come if you want to but I dont know how far it is from where you're at. The only thing I have to say to everyone is no disrespecting Ross's spot - that means no burnouts, no drifting & no rev limiters. And we gotta clean up our mess. I dont think anyone thats coming would do anything like that but just puttin it out thurr.
Old 08-12-2009, 07:30 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by *trix*
i need a trailer asap
Yes - yes you do. Hook up a hitch to the cavalier like joejoe did to his Honda
Old 08-12-2009, 07:31 PM

PEEROCK has a spectacular aura aboutPEEROCK has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by toneth
That guy needs some google search engine optimzation or some **** then because i did not see that at all. Eh, I have faith in what I'm doing right now. I feel it looks better and it will be more local. There's no way I could pay him right now for a pic, but he will get exposure. People take pics for the **** of it and post them up... having one on every page of a forum that'll hopefully get big hopefully will be enough of a payment in itself. I'd like to use one or two stunting pics and a knee dragging pic. If not I'll draw some stick figures. :P
in-fro-len is nasty and he might charge but u can take some pics of me i usually sit there and watch but my observations are gangsta
Old 08-12-2009, 07:33 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by toneth
That guy needs some google search engine optimzation or some **** then because i did not see that at all. Eh, I have faith in what I'm doing right now. I feel it looks better and it will be more local. There's no way I could pay him right now for a pic, but he will get exposure. People take pics for the **** of it and post them up... having one on every page of a forum that'll hopefully get big hopefully will be enough of a payment in itself. I'd like to use one or two stunting pics and a knee dragging pic. If not I'll draw some stick figures. :P
That site has been around for a while but Im not sure how much traffic it actually gets nowadays. It used to be poppin back in the day from what I heard But still - do you kid. It'd be nice to have a dedicated NY forum for people to link up on even though thats what this thread is I'm sure Inolen will read this post and if he's cool with you using his pics he'll post up. If I had pics I'd hook it up coz I dont really care and frankly, I dont think he would either but gotta make sure first. Oh **** - if he doesnt want you to use his pics I have a link of some high quality photos that Max took a while ago for us. Lets see what InFroLen says first though
Old 08-12-2009, 07:34 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by PEEROCK
in-fro-len is nasty and he might charge but u can take some pics of me i usually sit there and watch but my observations are gangsta
Word up - this dude peerock is gonna be gangsta one day from his observations - them ***** are on point
Old 08-12-2009, 07:34 PM
squid life

joejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the rough

this time i was on the bike was not to fun and neal i think i need to take my front end apart it got messed up
Old 08-12-2009, 07:35 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
That site has been around for a while but Im not sure how much traffic it actually gets nowadays. It used to be poppin back in the day from what I heard

Members: 11,317
Old 08-12-2009, 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by joejoe898
this time i was on the bike was not to fun and neal i think i need to take my front end apart it got messed up
u got hurt?
Old 08-12-2009, 07:37 PM
NealFoReal

we could do that tomorrow night after my class or friday at 5pm. Lemme know what works for you and we'll get it all taken care of. My class ends at different times each week but it should be done anywhere from 7:30 - 8. It went to 8:30 once. So you tell me which day you wanna do this and we'll do everything that needs to be done But seriously, take it easy and dont **** up your bike before Saturday
Old 08-12-2009, 07:37 PM
NealFoReal

u got hurt?
Yeah he got hurt - he hurt his pride
Old 08-12-2009, 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by onewheelneal
yeah he got hurt - he hurt his pride
Old 08-12-2009, 07:39 PM

i just got my 55tooth rear, im thinking on taking off my front end and putting on a SF front.
Old 08-12-2009, 07:40 PM

whats ur
Old 08-12-2009, 07:43 PM
NealFoReal

i just got my 55tooth rear, im thinking on taking off my front end and putting on a SF front.
I would definitely take the upper fairing off and put on a sf headlight. I'd also remove your side fairings if I were you
Old 08-12-2009, 07:45 PM

its weird with no mirrors
Old 08-12-2009, 07:49 PM
squid life

joejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by *trix*
i need a trailer asap

there is 1 by my house 4 sale
Old 08-12-2009, 07:49 PM
NealFoReal

its weird with no mirrors
You get used to it When I first removed my mirrors I hated it but now I dont give a ****. Granted, I dont ride streets as much as I used to but its still not a big deal. If you really want a mirror you can get bar end mirrors for each side Yut ughhhhhh

http://www.d2moto.com/Items/M040-Black
Old 08-12-2009, 07:56 PM

wtf? i would never put that **** on my bike and the first drop there broken
Old 08-12-2009, 07:56 PM
NealFoReal

there is 1 by my house 4 sale
How much? trix you should pick that up with the money you make from your 17 jobs
Old 08-12-2009, 07:57 PM
NealFoReal

wtf? i would never put that **** on my bike and the first drop there broken
They come off easily so you could remove them when youre at the spot making wheelies BUT my observation has been that you observe rather than make wheelies so I think they'd be just fine lmao

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses