Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2009, 05:16 PM

ClanofAnts has a spectacular aura aboutClanofAnts has a spectacular aura about
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Who's riding tonight?
Old 08-12-2009, 05:41 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Have fun lol

Old 08-12-2009, 05:48 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

I just dropped a deuce (excue me ladies) which happened to be green Wassup with that
Old 08-12-2009, 05:49 PM
NealFoReal

I guess thats normal

http://isitnormal.com/story/green-poop-7011/

http://forum.ebaumsworld.com/archive.../t-214854.html
Old 08-12-2009, 06:46 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

some gloomy ******* weather but I am still up for riding if anyone wants to go out
Old 08-12-2009, 07:09 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Anybody got some sick shots of them stunting that they'd give me permission to use in a banner for an NYC sportbike forum I built? (Don't worry I won't be advertising the forum here I'm not a dick.). Knee dragging shots are also acceptable. The forum looks good.. it's up and running, the banner I have up now just blows. Pics should be high resolution and high quality. You'll be famous. (Not really, but maybe a tiny bit since there's not really another NYC specific sportbike forum.)

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 08-12-2009 at 07:12 PM.
Old 08-12-2009, 07:14 PM
squid life

joejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the rough

took out anther fence
Old 08-12-2009, 07:18 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

you hit a fence again?
Old 08-12-2009, 07:20 PM

PEEROCK has a spectacular aura aboutPEEROCK has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by joejoe898
took out anther fence
again?
Old 08-12-2009, 07:20 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by toneth
Anybody got some sick shots of them stunting that they'd give me permission to use in a banner for an NYC sportbike forum I built? (Don't worry I won't be advertising the forum here I'm not a dick.). Knee dragging shots are also acceptable. The forum looks good.. it's up and running, the banner I have up now just blows. Pics should be high resolution and high quality. You'll be famous. (Not really, but maybe a tiny bit since there's not really another NYC specific sportbike forum.)
http://www.tristatesportbikes.com/vb3/

I dont got any photos - just videos which you should put up in the video section. Inolen is the man with the camera but not sure he'd want you using his **** for free Maybe if he got some exposure from it but iono
Old 08-12-2009, 07:21 PM
squid life

joejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the rough

yes sir
Old 08-12-2009, 07:22 PM
squid life

anyone got a front break lever
Old 08-12-2009, 07:23 PM
NealFoReal

took out anther fence
Yut ughhhhhhhhh lol - how'd you manage that Take it easy on the bike. I dont want you to break **** before this weekend coz we're gonna have a good time. So far its me, you, Rick, Kozmo, Chino & his wife & my homie Ross who's spot we're going to. He's probably gonna have one or two of his boys out there snappin pics and filmin and maybe one of his boys that rides with him gonna be a fun weekend so dont destroy your bike in the meantime
Old 08-12-2009, 07:24 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

I dont unfortunatly but I do have that 636 master if you still want it
Old 08-12-2009, 07:24 PM
NealFoReal

anyone got a front break lever
nope - no lever. Who needs front brakes anyway lmao. How'd it happen
Old 08-12-2009, 07:25 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Originally Posted by monday518
what up and stuff
get back to work
Old 08-12-2009, 07:26 PM
NealFoReal

And just in case you didnt see the pics of the spot joejoe - plenty of room for us to squid it up

l_a34e8855213c4e23a47bd9cf2bd92225.jpg?t=1250050587

l_78bfc877788242738503a1852e66e7b2.jpg?t=1250050588
Old 08-12-2009, 07:27 PM

PEEROCK has a spectacular aura aboutPEEROCK has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Yut ughhhhhhhhh lol - how'd you manage that Take it easy on the bike. I dont want you to break **** before this weekend coz we're gonna have a good time. So far its me, you, Rick, Kozmo, Chino & his wife & my homie Ross who's spot we're going to. He's probably gonna have one or two of his boys out there snappin pics and filmin and maybe one of his boys that rides with him gonna be a fun weekend so dont destroy your bike in the meantime
im gonna be upstate is that where ur going? lemme know
Old 08-12-2009, 07:27 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

i need a trailer asap
Old 08-12-2009, 07:28 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
http://www.tristatesportbikes.com/vb3/

I dont got any photos - just videos which you should put up in the video section. Inolen is the man with the camera but not sure he'd want you using his **** for free Maybe if he got some exposure from it but iono

That guy needs some google search engine optimzation or some **** then because i did not see that at all. Eh, I have faith in what I'm doing right now. I feel it looks better and it will be more local. There's no way I could pay him right now for a pic, but he will get exposure. People take pics for the **** of it and post them up... having one on every page of a forum that'll hopefully get big hopefully will be enough of a payment in itself. I'd like to use one or two stunting pics and a knee dragging pic. If not I'll draw some stick figures. :P

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses