Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2009, 12:29 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL

LMAO u guys are retarded...... that ***** funny man ... so everyone gettin on trix huh ... hahahaha

he looks outta place with that shirt n tie
Old 08-12-2009, 12:31 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

dam you watched the whole thing already everyones cool though - the fact that everyone thought he was talkin **** was brought to his attention and everyone cleared the air by saying what they thought and now its all good
Old 08-12-2009, 12:33 AM
FAT MAN STUNTING

chinof4i has a spectacular aura aboutchinof4i has a spectacular aura about

watch it one more time lololol mad funny.............am out
Old 08-12-2009, 12:34 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

yea everyone seems cool... its still funny tho... damn i keep beating myself in the head everytime i wanna go to mitchell n i never go.... ive been goin to our spot alone now since nate's bike is not in service... did he say what happened to him?
Old 08-12-2009, 12:35 AM
www.GRAMX.com

anyway im out gotta wake up early for work... peace ill ttyl
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

word ive watched it a bunch too lol. im out too
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Sicc0
yea everyone seems cool... its still funny tho... damn i keep beating myself in the head everytime i wanna go to mitchell n i never go.... ive been goin to our spot alone now since nate's bike is not in service... did he say what happened to him?
something w the popo i think
Old 08-12-2009, 12:46 AM
www.GRAMX.com

yea popo chased him n he fell on a turn... n got away with one ticket... n he got nothing on his bike.. no papers no license . .... yea but he needs rearsets i think... whatever peace...

this ****** forum is addicting...
Old 08-12-2009, 01:02 AM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

goodnight tonight who wants to ride tommrow night
Old 08-12-2009, 01:42 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by 600F3
ima come out for an hour or two and film but no riding for me til Saturday
Old 08-12-2009, 01:58 AM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

ok i down to go there around 9
Old 08-12-2009, 02:46 AM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by 600F3
Had a good time

Make sure you're well rested because we're going to get it in this weekend. ALL DAY!!
Old 08-12-2009, 04:57 AM

nomad is an unknown quantity at this point

RIP Paulie, cool guy.
Old 08-12-2009, 10:24 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by RickNY

Make sure you're well rested because we're going to get it in this weekend. ALL DAY!!
yezzir
Old 08-12-2009, 10:28 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Neal, do you know if that ~$200 for powdercoating includes sandblasting the parts?

I had a fun night last night, sorry we weren't there very long, I just had to make sure Leah could do a burnout

Also, good call on the tire pressure Andrew, upping the rear pressure and lowering the front pressure made all the difference, I never really thought about it
Old 08-12-2009, 10:40 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by inolen
Neal, do you know if that ~$200 for powdercoating includes sandblasting the parts?
as far as i know it includes all prep work that needs to be done as well as the pc. if you want i can give you his # and you can call and ask whatever questions you have.
Old 08-12-2009, 10:42 AM
The Jew!

A-BX will become famous soon enoughA-BX will become famous soon enough

Whats up guys
Old 08-12-2009, 10:48 AM
NealFoReal

****** tired fallin asleep in class
Old 08-12-2009, 10:59 AM
NealFoReal

InFroLen - that guy with the title and frame pm'd me back today saying that the lien was transfered and that he's getting the run around and being transferred from person to person and that when he gets the lien release he'll reach out
Old 08-12-2009, 11:03 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

InFroLen - that guy with the title and frame pm'd me back today saying that the lien was transfered and that he's getting the run around and being transferred from person to person and that when he gets the lien release he'll reach out
It's all good, i've been pm'ing back and forth with him now

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses