Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2009, 12:18 AM
FAT MAN STUNTING

chinof4i has a spectacular aura aboutchinof4i has a spectacular aura about
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
where you stayin while youre out there? you got a place for us to crash or youre just stayin at a hotel
just staying in a motel,hotel what ever i find ...and i got my wife with me on the trip
Old 08-12-2009, 12:18 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Ross said the pictures dont do the spot justice and that its sick

l_a34e8855213c4e23a47bd9cf2bd92225.jpg?t=1250050587

l_78bfc877788242738503a1852e66e7b2.jpg?t=1250050588
Old 08-12-2009, 12:19 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

yea i know LOL but its my midlife crisis plan ... when i reach that age instead of getting some sports car id rather get a bus and just travel n bug out with ppl all over the country...
Old 08-12-2009, 12:19 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by chinof4i
just staying in a motel,hotel what ever i find ...and i got my wife with me on the trip
ight lemme talk to rick & joejoe and make sure they're cool with stayin overnight and we'll talk tomorrow
Old 08-12-2009, 12:20 AM
FAT MAN STUNTING

dam that **** is sick..........
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Sicc0
n neal im gaining on u, i was at my spot today almost did a full circle LMAO .... im pretty excited about it... cant wait to practice more

n i raped my scraper today.... finally gave it some burns
if its not on video it never happened first rule of stunt riding
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

no i didnt see the latest video blog? give me the link .. i dont feel like lookin lol
Old 08-12-2009, 12:21 AM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Ross said the pictures dont do the spot justice and that its sick

sweet
FAT MAN STUNTING

yea am going to michell tomorow so we talk
NealFoReal

dam that **** is sick..........
word we'll definitely have fun and ross is a cool cat too
www.GRAMX.com

n damn.... whoever lives near that spot is one lucky bastard... that **** looks crazy... id camp out there lol
FAT MAN STUNTING

am out
NealFoReal

no i didnt see the latest video blog? give me the link .. i dont feel like lookin lol
http://www.dailymotion.com/user/OnEW...ut-1_lifestyle

Old 08-12-2009, 12:22 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by skillz
sweet
word - i pm'd alie and told her that you two should come but she said you guys were going to the MA ride. Id go to that but Im on probation and dont wanna chance getting in trouble outta state
Old 08-12-2009, 12:23 AM
www.GRAMX.com

aite fellas im goin zZzZzZzZz ... ttyl
NealFoReal

yea am going to michell tomorow so we talk
am out
word we'll talk tomorrow
www.GRAMX.com

thnx for the link Neal
NealFoReal

aite fellas im goin zZzZzZzZz ... ttyl
watch the blog first
Old 08-12-2009, 12:25 AM
NealFoReal

n damn.... whoever lives near that spot is one lucky bastard... that **** looks crazy... id camp out there lol
+1 lol
Old 08-12-2009, 12:27 AM
NealFoReal

thnx for the link Neal
post up after you watch it lol

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses