Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2009, 11:59 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
thats right - ima do to you what you did to my people

hahahaha ill take that as a threat... ill be watching u gypsy
Old 08-12-2009, 12:00 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

n btw... my ppl were the victim... those damn *****.... ahhhhhhhhh
Old 08-12-2009, 12:01 AM
www.GRAMX.com

I might not have circles besides the not 1 not 2 but 1 O but I got smiley tricks on SL and thats all that matters

n yea i give u rep for this one... now teach me some smiley tricks
Old 08-12-2009, 12:01 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by chinof4i
where in pa am going out there saturday and sunday
bring your bike and come meet us then. rick is coming and kozmo said he's gonna be out there too so he's gonna bring his bike and meet up with us. and joejoe the is coming too. we're meeting up with strictlystunt ross - not sure if he's rollin with some of his boys click this link - this is the area. and his spot is sick newly paved loading dock area like the dfl spots - its long and flat and ima attempt to coast the whole thing lol - yeah right

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?1c=Quee...persburg&2s=PA
Old 08-12-2009, 12:03 AM
www.GRAMX.com

damn spot sounds sweet....
Old 08-12-2009, 12:04 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Sicc0
n btw... my ppl were the victim... those damn *****.... ahhhhhhhhh
youre a jew too i thought you were a **** the spot is sick. he posted pics of it before - lemme see if i can find it.
Old 08-12-2009, 12:04 AM
FAT MAN STUNTING

chinof4i has a spectacular aura aboutchinof4i has a spectacular aura about

what time u going mabe we live together ill stay out there to sunday i have to go to a show in the poconos if u want to go rep go with me
Old 08-12-2009, 12:06 AM
www.GRAMX.com

no im not a jew

Im Polish brother... and guess what 90% of the ppl killed by hitler were my polish ppl... that included polish jews...

damn feels like im giving a history lesson here

n yea have fun riding this weekend, i got family christenings and crap like that
Old 08-12-2009, 12:07 AM
NealFoReal

what time u going mabe we live together ill stay out there to sunday i have to go to a show in the poconos if u want to go rep go with me
how far is that from where we're heading i might be down for that
Old 08-12-2009, 12:08 AM
FAT MAN STUNTING

how far is that from where we're heading i might be down for that
like a hour up to the poconos from were u said we going
Old 08-12-2009, 12:08 AM
www.GRAMX.com

chino i gotta give it to you man, ur always goin out there reppin nyc thats whassup, when I learn circles ill go too till then my *** is stayin here n practicin so i dont embarass myself n NY
Old 08-12-2009, 12:10 AM
FAT MAN STUNTING

chino i gotta give it to you man, ur always goin out there reppin nyc thats whassup, when I learn circles ill go too till then my *** is stayin here n practicin so i dont embarass myself n NY
i wish we can all go get a crazy big bus with all are bike n just go......lol
Old 08-12-2009, 12:12 AM
www.GRAMX.com

holy **** that would be the bomb... big bus full of whacked out stunters... damn sounds scary in a way... after watching ur video blogs id be scared to sleep hahahahahah.

good time good times.... ROAD TRIP
Old 08-12-2009, 12:14 AM
www.GRAMX.com

yo when i was in daytona last year I checked out a few buses they had on display... like $50 g's for a bus with a bedroom shower bathroom kitchen n a garage in the back, fits like 5 bikes... it was siiiick... now id love to have one of those and get some ppl together n just travel...
FAT MAN STUNTING

holy **** that would be the bomb... big bus full of whacked out stunters... damn sounds scary in a way... after watching ur video blogs id be scared to sleep hahahahahah.

lol ...........just no sharp objects......lol
NealFoReal

like a hour up to the poconos from were u said we going
where you stayin while youre out there? you got a place for us to crash or youre just stayin at a hotel
Old 08-12-2009, 12:15 AM
NealFoReal

no im not a jew

Im Polish brother... and guess what 90% of the ppl killed by hitler were my polish ppl... that included polish jews...

damn feels like im giving a history lesson here

n yea have fun riding this weekend, i got family christenings and crap like that
word i gotcha now. i woulda invited you but theres no squids allowed lmao. J/K homie - repeating a trix line lol.
www.GRAMX.com

n neal im gaining on u, i was at my spot today almost did a full circle LMAO .... im pretty excited about it... cant wait to practice more

n i raped my scraper today.... finally gave it some burns
FAT MAN STUNTING

yo when i was in daytona last year I checked out a few buses they had on display... like $50 g's for a bus with a bedroom shower bathroom kitchen n a garage in the back, fits like 5 bikes... it was siiiick... now id love to have one of those and get some ppl together n just travel...
10g per broke stunners ant happening lol
Old 08-12-2009, 12:17 AM
NealFoReal

dont have an exact time yet but we were gonna leave in the morning at some point. whats your plans? if we're all gonna leave together then we'll figure out a time and head to the spot - make wheelies and then drive the hour to where ever youre plannin on stayin. then the next day we'll rip and go home. is there a spot where i can ride and crash my bike on sunday

You need to actually ride then instead of saying youre gonna ride

that'd be sick

tell me you saw the latest video blog i posted last night

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses