Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2009, 02:25 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by RickNY
Ill show it to you one day and that way ill always have an extra wire harness available.
Tomorrow I'll get you the link of the one I found earlier today.
Old 08-11-2009, 02:32 AM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Tomorrow I'll get you the link of the one I found earlier today.
Old 08-11-2009, 07:25 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by RickNY
Joe do you have a terminal repair kit? Or some other way of fixing my ecu plug. One of the wires broke off.
is it the pink wire?
Old 08-11-2009, 07:37 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
is it the pink wire?
I think it was - it shut the fuel pump off. I told him you had the same problems. It was the 2nd wire in from the end and the first spot had no wire in it.
Old 08-11-2009, 08:13 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by joey1
dont listen to them ricky, it's the best thing you'll ever buy. they just cant handle a grown up bike
Hey, I'm all in favor of the tail saver. Just don't do FIB with it
Old 08-11-2009, 08:49 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

I think it was - it shut the fuel pump off. I told him you had the same problems. It was the 2nd wire in from the end and the first spot had no wire in it.
yup, ive ripped that wire on 2 harnesses now. On my current harness, I extended that wire before it could rip, and then the next wire in ripped instead
Old 08-11-2009, 09:22 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by MikeM
yup, ive ripped that wire on 2 harnesses now. On my current harness, I extended that wire before it could rip, and then the next wire in ripped instead
wack. you still have those harnesses? Ricks looking for a terminal repair kit to pull the wire out and put it back in so you could fix yours too.
Old 08-11-2009, 09:34 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Yay, finally gettin it up now. I got a spot now.

Also:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYA0Dt4wgNU
Old 08-11-2009, 09:52 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by toneth
Yay, finally gettin it up now.

Old 08-11-2009, 10:09 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by inolen
Hey, I'm all in favor of the tail saver. Just don't do FIB with it
u guys are going to xdl still right? wooot woooottttt!
Old 08-11-2009, 10:11 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
u guys are going to xdl still right? wooot woooottttt!
Old 08-11-2009, 10:17 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

hey neal...what's going on?
Old 08-11-2009, 10:34 AM
NealFoReal

hey neal...what's going on?
Tired. I drank a large coffee so far and I cant keep my eyes open. Ima go get coffee # 2 I think. Wassup w you???
Old 08-11-2009, 10:38 AM
NealFoReal

My left hand is numb and tingling and my right bicep is killin me
Old 08-11-2009, 10:38 AM

ha...i'm drinking left over monster from last night myself.

i dunno how good it is to drink while riding for me, i keep forgetting things like...putting my helmet on or gloves, or rear brake.
Old 08-11-2009, 10:40 AM
NealFoReal

Blog # 9 coffee time.
Old 08-11-2009, 10:42 AM
NealFoReal

ha...i'm drinking left over monster from last night myself.

i dunno how good it is to drink while riding for me, i keep forgetting things like...putting my helmet on or gloves, or rear brake.
Hmmmm maybe I'll go get a redbull and a coffee I dont know if the redbull actually does anything to me but I still drink it everytime I ride What XDL you talkin about going to?
Old 08-11-2009, 10:42 AM
bp chaser

wack. you still have those harnesses? Ricks looking for a terminal repair kit to pull the wire out and put it back in so you could fix yours too.
if theres a quarter inch of wire left on there i could solder to it. thats it though, i dont know how to get the pins out of the plug without damaging them irreparably
Old 08-11-2009, 10:43 AM
bp chaser

My left hand is numb and tingling and my right bicep is killin me
both arms? ****, youre gonna have to break down and find a girlfriend. which will severely hinder your circle progress
Old 08-11-2009, 10:44 AM
bp chaser

I heard theres no xdl here this year

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses