Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2009, 12:46 AM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

thAT BLOG WAS OFF THE CHAIN i like the part with mike m talking in the back he says something about foot brakes he crack me up
Old 08-11-2009, 12:48 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Glad everyone likes it Trix buddy - whatchu think
Old 08-11-2009, 12:48 AM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by chinof4i
i **** on my on my self...............

thats not really good u should go to the doc and get that check out
Old 08-11-2009, 12:49 AM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL

i think its was great good job neal and who the guy at the end of the vid
Old 08-11-2009, 12:51 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by 600F3
i think its was great good job neal and who the guy at the end of the vid
thats the dude who really wanted to swing on him when he pulled into the lot. I had to tell the dude to chill for real theres one other guy who really wanted to beat his *** but i didnt use his clip coz he comes to the lot still on occasion

ricky y didnt u come out tonight
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

the beginning got me a little heated but its all in good fun , besides for the guy at the end.....mad angry
Old 08-11-2009, 12:52 AM

thats the dude who really wanted to swing on him when he pulled into the lot. I had to tell the dude to chill for real theres one other guy who really wanted to beat his *** but i didnt use his clip coz he comes to the lot still on occasion

so trix has been talk **** for a while

thats not good trix
Old 08-11-2009, 12:53 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by *trix*
the beginning got me a little heated but its all in good fun , besides for the guy at the end.....mad angry
Yeah but I wouldnt have let him do nothing. Not that I couldve really stopped him if he wanted to without fighting him myself but I wouldnt have let him step to you and start swingin on you for no reason and **** that - you gotta admit the first part is funny lmao
Old 08-11-2009, 12:54 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

so trix has been talk **** for a while

thats not good trix
**** I dont even know who that guy is
Old 08-11-2009, 12:56 AM

Yeah but I wouldnt have let him do nothing. Not that I couldve really stopped him if he wanted to without fighting him myself but I wouldnt have let him step to you and start swingin on you for no reason and **** that - you gotta admit the first part is funny lmao
that makes the whole blog
Old 08-11-2009, 12:58 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

whateves im going to bed I gotta be up mad early
Old 08-11-2009, 12:58 AM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

ricky y didnt u come out tonight
Well i ended up swapping my main wire harness cause i still never fixed the other plug. After that i had to stitch up my tail with some zip ties and put some wood underneath so it holds up until i get my new tail. By the time all that was done it was around 7:30 and there was a big storm near my house so I said **** it. Ill be out the rest of the week as long as it doesnt rain!!!
Old 08-11-2009, 12:59 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

you gotta admit the first part is funny lmao
Blame me if your mad about that one Trix Good job Neal, that was a funny edit.

Last edited by inolen; 08-11-2009 at 01:03 AM.
Old 08-11-2009, 12:59 AM
NealFoReal

come see me ****** come see me - i got these mittens for you lmao.
Old 08-11-2009, 01:00 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by RickNY
Well i ended up swapping my main wire harness cause i still never fixed the other plug. After that i had to stitch up my tail with some zip ties and put some wood underneath so it holds up until i get my new tail. By the time all that was done it was around 7:30 and there was a big storm near my house so I said **** it. Ill be out the rest of the week as long as it doesnt rain!!!
cancel your tailsaver order everyone who rode joey1's bike tonight got off all banged up coz of that thing
Old 08-11-2009, 01:04 AM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

cancel your tailsaver order everyone who rode joey1's bike tonight got off all banged up coz of that thing
****- really ? why?
Old 08-11-2009, 01:05 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by inolen
Blame me if your mad about that one Trix
yezzir, that wasnt my idea but i loved the idea
Old 08-11-2009, 01:06 AM

come see me ****** come see me - i got these mittens for you lmao.

come see who and mittens i cufsed it prob cause i reading something worng
Old 08-11-2009, 01:09 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by RickNY
****- really ? why?
Inolen & Andrew rode his bike and both banged up their legs on the tail saver plus you said you wanna start rollin endos eventually - thats just another thing to hit you

come see who and mittens i cufsed it prob cause i reading something worng
thats what the dude at the end of the video says

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses