Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2009, 04:09 PM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Thanks mike geen blox for u
Old 08-08-2009, 04:41 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by inolen
Bathroom and kitchen cleaned.. time for the bedroom and living room. Cleaning sucks.

ahhhh nothing like a nice sat cleaning the house....

inolen u heading out to mitchell later? if u are what time? when i get outta work i might tag along... if u dont mind...
Old 08-08-2009, 04:42 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MikeM
i got some steak marinating right now

sweet so bbq at ur house today??

Old 08-08-2009, 04:42 PM
www.GRAMX.com

is anyone heading out to MA for that mass mayhem weekend??? im thinking about it...
Old 08-08-2009, 04:51 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
**** - lemme spread the hate.
Hit a bunch of people w red blox and then banged off the rev limiter Red is the new green

u ******* hater... thats the second Red block u gave me....

How bout i come out make some wheelies n u hit me off with some green blox lol
Old 08-08-2009, 04:58 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

REMEMBER WHATS COMING UP YOU DAMN NEW YORKERS!

THIS UP COMING WEEKEND IS THE MASS MAYHEM MASSACRE WEEKEND! I HOPE EVERYONE TRY'S TO MAKE IT OUT FOR THIS! ITS GOING TO BE A GOOD TIME!!!

Saturday morning.

Saturday night.

Sunday Morning.
Old 08-08-2009, 05:20 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Sicc0
is anyone heading out to MA for that mass mayhem weekend??? im thinking about it...
Pfft.. you can't even make it out to Mitchell
Old 08-08-2009, 06:14 PM

deckone is a decent person

hey people, what are some nice routes to take to just ride? I live in Manhattan but want to head out of the city and hit some twisties and nice open roads, sceninc routes if possible. Where should I go? Conneticut? Upstate NY? Any suggestions are welcome. Thx.
Old 08-08-2009, 07:50 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by deckone
hey people, what are some nice routes to take to just ride? I live in Manhattan but want to head out of the city and hit some twisties and nice open roads, sceninc routes if possible. Where should I go? Conneticut? Upstate NY? Any suggestions are welcome. Thx.
bear mtn, hawks nest. go register on tristatesportbikes.com to get in on some rides
Old 08-08-2009, 11:45 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Sicc0
u ******* hater... thats the second Red block u gave me....

How bout i come out make some wheelies n u hit me off with some green blox lol
yeah if you actually start ridin instead of talkin about ridin I'll start givin you some green blox Until then nothin but hate hate hate
Old 08-08-2009, 11:47 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

I had mad fun today riding and made progress but I'm done for at least 3 days. I'll probably ride again on Wednesday. In the meantime its video blog number 9 shower time time. Blog WILL be ready tomorrow
Old 08-08-2009, 11:48 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by MikeM
bear mtn, hawks nest. go register on tristatesportbikes.com to get in on some rides
Word or just hit up J Dollaz on here. He's always doing bear mountain runs.
Old 08-08-2009, 11:56 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

anyone going out tomorrow?
Old 08-08-2009, 11:59 PM
NealFoReal

Nope and neither are you - Sunday - 70% chance of rain

Old 08-09-2009, 12:10 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

thats a ******* weird *** weather system
Old 08-09-2009, 12:11 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

edit* it has to do with the jetstreams and warm and cold air advection dont know why that i really wanted to know that

Last edited by *trix*; 08-09-2009 at 12:16 AM.
Old 08-09-2009, 12:25 AM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

I had mad fun today riding and made progress but I'm done for at least 3 days. I'll probably ride again on Wednesday. In the meantime its video blog number 9 shower time time. Blog WILL be ready tomorrow
You were doing a lot better today
Old 08-09-2009, 12:29 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by RickNY
You were doing a lot better today
thanks brotha. Im hoping after a few days of rest I'll come back and kill ****. I was staying on the bike but after getting one O it stalls out. I figured lower the idle coz I figured I was fighting the idle with the brake but I was still stalling out with the lower idle. Then endos told me to turn the idle up so I'd need less gas input and just rock around on idle. I think I turned it down to around 2g's and then to around 3500. Maybe I'll try going lower than 2 if I'm still stalling out
Old 08-09-2009, 12:30 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by *trix*
thats a ******* weird *** weather system
Weird - just like you lol
Old 08-09-2009, 12:32 AM
NealFoReal

I keep watching the 2 second clip of my bike smacking into the pole and lmao Musta watched it 10x so far

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses