Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2009, 03:31 AM

joey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these parts
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

holy **** im up to -76 rep now. mostly thanks to mike m and neal. AWESOME!
Old 08-07-2009, 08:02 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by joey1
what are you worth now curious if when we deduct if its minus the same amount as if we add. doesnt seem like it coz you shoulda been at 2 blox - unless someone else is giving you green
Old 08-07-2009, 08:06 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Yo Ricky check your tail thread. Homie got one with a crack - but the crack can be glassed. Mine had a crack where you stand and with the glass its still holding up
Old 08-07-2009, 08:24 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Thats why you need to check the doppler radar that I posted up. It showed 0 rain coming over the city

I had mad fun tonight Chino - good **** on that bet. You missed out trix. We went to the Sunday spot and chino took $20 from Tommy The Sunday spot was paved recently - nice Wish we could go back there
The dopler is all you need, **** what the weatherman says

What was the bet?
Old 08-07-2009, 08:25 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

I took all the padding out of my helmet to wash it and I know Im not gonna be able to put it back together Wackkkk. That **** stinks. Havent washed it once in the 2+ years Ive owned it and I sweat like crazy when riding
Ive never washed mine either and ive had it since 01
Old 08-07-2009, 08:26 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by joey1
so probly another day or 2 youll get that block
Old 08-07-2009, 09:58 AM
The Jew!

A-BX will become famous soon enoughA-BX will become famous soon enough

There should be bets everytime we go to the spot keeps it fun!
Old 08-07-2009, 10:18 AM
bp chaser

ahahahahah

Old 08-07-2009, 11:26 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

is that alie?
Old 08-07-2009, 11:38 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by MikeM
The dopler is all you need, **** what the weatherman says

What was the bet?
Word son. Same bet as me and the jew. Chino got 20 outta 20 and Tommy missed 2 and then when he saw Chino wasnt missing he started not giving a **** and missed 2 or 3 more
Old 08-07-2009, 11:39 AM
NealFoReal

Ive never washed mine either and ive had it since 01
I dont think you sweat as much as I do when you ride. My **** stunk BAD and I didnt pay attention to what it was. Every time I'd ride I'd be thinking to myself what the **** is that smell. I finally realized it was my helmet and then my head would wind up stinking just like the helmet I hope I could put it back together
Old 08-07-2009, 11:42 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by A-BX
There should be bets everytime we go to the spot keeps it fun!
Lets go - I'm callin you out for another bet. We dont gotta bet money coz I cant take it from you anyway but lets have a friendly bet/comp
Old 08-07-2009, 11:42 AM
NealFoReal

ahahahahah

Originally Posted by *trix*
is that alie?
Yup and thats funny
Old 08-07-2009, 11:46 AM
The Jew!

A-BX will become famous soon enoughA-BX will become famous soon enough

I bet you next time I come out Ill drop my bike more and look better doing it than you lol
Old 08-07-2009, 11:50 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by A-BX
I bet you next time I come out Ill drop my bike more and look better doing it than you lol
Nobody and I mean nobody looks better than me dropping their bike lol. I only dropped it once last night though which is a huge improvement for me lmao Doh actually twice
Old 08-07-2009, 11:52 AM

shipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura about

ahahahahah

squid, hahahaha
Old 08-07-2009, 11:53 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by *trix*
is that alie?
maybe its the other asian girl at sturgis

wonder if she tried to wheelie it

Last edited by MikeM; 08-07-2009 at 11:56 AM.
Old 08-07-2009, 11:54 AM
bp chaser

I dont think you sweat as much as I do when you ride. My **** stunk BAD and I didnt pay attention to what it was. Every time I'd ride I'd be thinking to myself what the **** is that smell. I finally realized it was my helmet and then my head would wind up stinking just like the helmet I hope I could put it back together
yeah i try not to sweat if possible, youre always drenched
Old 08-07-2009, 11:55 AM
bp chaser

Lets go - I'm callin you out for another bet. We dont gotta bet money coz I cant take it from you anyway but lets have a friendly bet/comp
go into that neighborhood by mitchell and see whos got the most suburban blox
Old 08-07-2009, 12:03 PM
NealFoReal

yeah i try not to sweat if possible, youre always drenched
how do you try not to sweat I cant help but be drenched - even in the winter time when its 20 degrees outside Im still sweating my *** off

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses