Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2009, 10:36 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by MikeM
where were you guys trying to park? mitchell?
yup it was horrible coz of the slope but i was all hyped up coz there was mad people. i attempted it the other day and i did 7 outta 7 so i just stopped but when we did the bet it didnt work out too well
Old 08-03-2009, 10:39 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
yup it was horrible coz of the slope but i was all hyped up coz there was mad people. i attempted it the other day and i did 7 outta 7 so i just stopped but when we did the bet it didnt work out too well
its easier if youre pointing downhill, and harder if your tire is programmed to go left real hard
Old 08-03-2009, 10:41 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

My tires back to pulling left which I dont mind. When I got the 7 outta 7 I did SS to park on the bar. I tried a mix of SS and then *** drags the other day and I had more success w the *** drags but I hit the brake too hard on a couple of launches We do got some good crash footage coming soon tho
Old 08-03-2009, 10:44 AM
The Jew!

A-BX will become famous soon enoughA-BX will become famous soon enough

Yeah that one fall I had was pretty funny and the one where you cut your leg looked like it hurt.
Old 08-03-2009, 10:46 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by A-BX
Yeah that one fall I had was pretty funny and the one where you cut your leg looked like it hurt.
I showed my parents the crashes yesterday They think we're nuts
Old 08-03-2009, 10:47 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

How many jews does it take to park an f4i on the bar?

2. One to mix the martinis, and one to hire two other guys to lift the bike up.
Old 08-03-2009, 10:48 AM
NealFoReal

Old 08-03-2009, 11:44 AM
NealFoReal

Im sooooooooo ****** tired Fallin asleep during training
Old 08-03-2009, 11:59 AM
The Jew!

Oh **** thats right today is your first day at the new job. Good luck with that.
Old 08-03-2009, 12:01 PM
NealFoReal

thanks I got 2 days of online training at home and then 1 month of in class training starting Wednesday so I'm on the computer all day today and tomorrow but Im falling asleep so I took a 20 minute nap lol.
Old 08-03-2009, 12:02 PM
bp chaser

naps are good
Old 08-03-2009, 12:02 PM
NealFoReal

Yeah I actually feel a little refreshed now
Old 08-03-2009, 02:45 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by MikeM
naps are good
a bunch of people are comin out to mitchell tonight if you can get away
Old 08-03-2009, 02:58 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by A-BX
Oh **** thats right today is your first day at the new job. Good luck with that.
u comin out tonight jewboy?
Old 08-03-2009, 03:04 PM
The Jew!

Accounting + Month End = No Practicing
Old 08-03-2009, 03:05 PM
The Jew!

Also still have to fix my front end from our little bet the other night
Old 08-03-2009, 03:09 PM
NealFoReal

Wack on both levels lol.
Old 08-03-2009, 03:13 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

give me some diamonds you jew boys.
Old 08-03-2009, 03:15 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
give me some diamonds you jew boys.
i wish i had some and i wouldnt need to worry about **** the other jew is a real jew so im sure he's got a stash somewhere. im a faker of the funk jew
Old 08-03-2009, 03:16 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

why would you wanna be a fake being a jew? none are cool hahahaha?

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses