Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2009, 01:31 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by joey1
and there will be plenty of video blogs this week. you have to make one for the jew
Im still pissed and I think I want a rematch lol. I know what I did wrong and KNOW I WILL beat him if we go again lol. He bent his forks though which sucks
Old 08-03-2009, 01:32 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

A-BX aka The JEW - I'm comin for you son.
Old 08-03-2009, 01:37 AM

joey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these parts

that was funny. i think he just bent the lower tree but it could be the forks. now get that video up a.s.a.p.
Old 08-03-2009, 01:38 AM
NealFoReal

that was funny. i think he just bent the lower tree but it could be the forks. now get that video up a.s.a.p.
Ima try to have it up by tomorrow night. Arghhhh Im still bitter lol. He told me I was a good sport but I think I was a sore loser lol.
Old 08-03-2009, 01:40 AM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by *trix*
true I need to step up **** I'm comming for you andrew!!!!!!!!

(when I get a new cage)

ok
Old 08-03-2009, 01:41 AM
NealFoReal

hahahahahahaha. oh schnapp. he said you aint comin for nothing lol.
Old 08-03-2009, 01:41 AM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by *trix*
i got work from 5-11 but I am gonna ride during the day with jimmy
when u going rideing tommrow i dont have a job iam down
Old 08-03-2009, 01:42 AM
NealFoReal

What happened with the job?
Old 08-03-2009, 01:42 AM

joey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these parts

SPDrew you're in trouble now. you unleashed the beast
Old 08-03-2009, 01:45 AM
NealFoReal

No more SPDrew so its now SPTrix coz he got the sponsorship lol. Drew was kicked to the curb or something
Old 08-03-2009, 01:46 AM

i been done had spreader and 50/50 before even had a third brake now i just need to get them in to O's

and iam not the guy hat talk **** but i deff down for a comp thay y i am in this sport but its all in good fun
Old 08-03-2009, 01:48 AM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
No more SPDrew so its now SPTrix coz he got the sponsorship lol. Drew was kicked to the curb or something

yea they heard on the street that tirx was a better rider then me so they can me no more burin at work or playing video games but they still r goingto help me out wih **** and they want me to work there 2 day a week but i need a full time job
Old 08-03-2009, 01:49 AM

i got 60/40 reverse spreader highside circles
Old 08-03-2009, 01:50 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by 600F3
yea they heard on the street that tirx was a better rider then me so they can me no more burin at work or playing video games but they still r goingto help me out wih **** and they want me to work there 2 day a week but i need a full time job
thats wack sorry to hear about that. dont know if you were on the books but if you were collect unemployment and get paid by the state to ride
Old 08-03-2009, 01:51 AM
NealFoReal

i got 60/40 reverse spreader highside circles
that sounds like something i'd have on lock

I'm out
Old 08-03-2009, 01:52 AM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
thats wack sorry to hear about that. dont know if you were on the books but if you were collect unemployment and get paid by the state to ride
i wish i was that not a bad idea but i wsent
Old 08-03-2009, 01:56 AM

i am down to ride all day tommrow so let me no who wants to ride
Old 08-03-2009, 01:59 AM

ill be out wednesday night and tomorrow up here if it don't rain
Old 08-03-2009, 02:25 AM

ill be out wednesday night and tomorrow up here if it don't rain

ok call me wednesday
Old 08-03-2009, 05:29 AM

shipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura about

look at this old high school photo I found of Joey1

Name:  Joey1.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  14.6 KB

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses