Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2009, 12:05 AM

juzslidin has a spectacular aura aboutjuzslidin has a spectacular aura about
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

ok , time for slllleeeeeeppppppp lol later
Old 07-28-2009, 12:07 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by juzslidin
ok , time for slllleeeeeeppppppp lol later
im out too. gotta get up early tomorrow
Old 07-28-2009, 12:10 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

yea me too
Old 07-28-2009, 10:19 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MikeM
did you jump bicycles when you were a kid? thats a good way to learn the eject button

im still with that zapper idea hahaha Neal is the first one to try it ....
Old 07-28-2009, 10:21 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

is a zx6rr the same thing as a 636? it looks the same, but does it wheelie the same?
Old 07-28-2009, 10:21 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by toneth
Can you still do whatever the **** you want at Floyd Benett Field?

I doubt it, last time I was there was like 5 yrs ago, They patrol that area non stop... i wish they just opened it to stunters that place is just heaven
Old 07-28-2009, 10:23 AM
www.GRAMX.com

is a zx6rr the same thing as a 636? it looks the same, but does it wheelie the same?
636 is a lil lighter and stronger i believe.... n u sure they look the same? usually the zx6rr was more of the old school look with the two handles by the rear seat lol....
Old 07-28-2009, 10:25 AM
www.GRAMX.com

or is that the zx6r.... hmmm i dunno but you can google it and it'll tell ya... but 636 when they first came out they were built more for track, lighter more balanced etc...

n e way im out back to work...
Old 07-28-2009, 10:28 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Slipper clutch, 36 less cc's (I've heard the motors still feel the same, I've never rode one) and some adjustable swingarm pivot thing on the frame I believe.

But, some of them come with a black frame/swingarm/subframe

Last edited by inolen; 07-28-2009 at 10:32 AM.
Old 07-28-2009, 10:32 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by inolen
Slipper clutch, 36 less cc's (I've heard the motors still feel the same, I've never rode one) and some adjustable swingarm pivot thing on the frame I believe.

But, some of them come with a black frame/swingarm/subframe
**** no. thats a couple hundreds dollars worth of parts right there, not a bike. im lookin at one on here
Old 07-28-2009, 10:33 AM
bp chaser

wherd your link go? are you eyeing that one up or something?
Old 07-28-2009, 10:34 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

wherd your link go? are you eyeing that one up or something?
Nah, I just realized that your mindset would be exactly what you replied with, so it wouldn't be what you were looking at
Old 07-28-2009, 10:38 AM
bp chaser

txt from trix - I cant post on stuntlife but i remember not hearing good things about the zx6rr on the forum
Old 07-28-2009, 10:40 AM

You are talking about the 03/04 zx6rr, right? It's the same exact bike besides the slipper clutch, swingarm adjustment, and 36 less cc's. I think I've even read about people swapping out the motor internals between the two.

zx6rr:

zx6r:

You can see the swingarm adjustment thing on the z6rr in these pics. I personally wouldn't get a zx6rr because it'd bug me. But if it's a real good deal, I may not care, lol.

Last edited by inolen; 07-28-2009 at 10:43 AM.
Old 07-28-2009, 10:45 AM
bp chaser

yeah 03-04s what im looking at. hold on lemme find the link
Old 07-28-2009, 10:47 AM
bp chaser

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/462...ean-title.html
Old 07-28-2009, 10:50 AM

I'd give like, $1500
Old 07-28-2009, 10:56 AM
bp chaser

my f4i looks pretty sweet out in the parking lot today. thats because most of it is blocked by cars right now
Old 07-28-2009, 10:56 AM

There was a nice streetfighter with a tucked frame in Western Mass the other day (I think it was 4 hours from me) for $1000 OBO, but I missed out on it by a few hours because I couldn't take off mid day to pick it up
Old 07-28-2009, 11:01 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by inolen
There was a nice streetfighter with a tucked frame in Western Mass the other day (I think it was 4 hours from me) for $1000 OBO, but I missed out on it by a few hours because I couldn't take off mid day to pick it up

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses