Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2009, 11:50 PM

juzslidin has a spectacular aura aboutjuzslidin has a spectacular aura about
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by MikeM
gils post in there was right on the money, raw and uncut, the only way gil tells it these days
and that is why i have the utmost respect for him .
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Can you still do whatever the **** you want at Floyd Benett Field?
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Mike told me to tape a $20 bill to my bar so if I come back to the bar I burned up $20 lol. If I had money I'd do it but since i'm broke nah - I'd rather use the shock collar instead right now lol. Maybe it'll work Either that or I'll get so pissed off that I'll stop riding
if you were really a jew the $20 bill trick would get you circling
Old 07-27-2009, 11:51 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Sicc0
is that the reason?? lol .
yeah lol - i mousetrapped hard like 3x in a row and almost went over the bars 3x in a row
Old 07-27-2009, 11:52 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by juzslidin
thats where i differ .... prob from racing for soo long . i get to a certain point and tell the bike ..... your on your own ! abort button is a must !
+1 if its me or the bike - the bike is gettin tossed
Old 07-27-2009, 11:52 PM
NealFoReal

if you were really a jew the $20 bill trick would get you circling
if i wasnt so broke id definitely do it lol. its not losing the money im concerned about - its losing money i dont have coz im broke
Old 07-27-2009, 11:54 PM

you can do whatever the **** you want at Mitchell, its a public spot
hmmm ....... this could work . my issue is i dont wanna be the cause of u guys loosing a spot
Old 07-27-2009, 11:55 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by toneth
Ugh I really wanna start learning ****. Neil I went 2 up in the back 1 down in the front. Nothing crazy but it definitely come up MUCH higher in first than I'm used to. Definitely if not at then behind BP. I think I'm gonna go to the bank on Saturday and see if I can get approved for like a 3k loan. That should cover a clean title bike that runs right? I think something might be wrong with me because I'm more worried about the damage that'll be done to my minty **** than the damage that could be done to myself looping, lol.
you can get a street legal f4i already set up for 3 grand if you shop hard enough
Old 07-27-2009, 11:57 PM
bp chaser

thats where i differ .... prob from racing for soo long . i get to a certain point and tell the bike ..... your on your own ! abort button is a must !
did you jump bicycles when you were a kid? thats a good way to learn the eject button
Old 07-27-2009, 11:57 PM
NealFoReal

hmmm ....... this could work . my issue is i dont wanna be the cause of u guys loosing a spot
not happening at mitchell lol - come through
Old 07-27-2009, 11:58 PM
NealFoReal

you can get a street legal f4i already set up for 3 grand if you shop hard enough
yup - julio just sold his for 3200 with all the stunt goodies you need.

did you jump bicycles when you were a kid? thats a good way to learn the eject button
yea .... many years on that too . i have a well tuned abort reflex lol
bp chaser

and that is why i have the utmost respect for him .
fakers beware
Old 07-27-2009, 11:59 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by toneth
Can you still do whatever the **** you want at Floyd Benett Field?
never been there but always wanted to
Old 07-28-2009, 12:00 AM
Destroyer of Bikes

Outlaw_FTP will become famous soon enoughOutlaw_FTP will become famous soon enough

+346378 The pocket book can repair a little faster than i can....ill fix what happens, it would probably be cheaper than the med bills too...

fakers beware
?????
bp chaser

this one gets blown up weekly.
Old 07-28-2009, 12:02 AM
NealFoReal

never been there but always wanted to
+1 Im scurred of going to places like that though after hearing about people getting their bikes taken by highway patrol
Old 07-28-2009, 12:02 AM
bp chaser

?????
gil will call them out. hes on the computer all the time now, nothings getting by lol
Old 07-28-2009, 12:03 AM

gil will call them out. hes on the computer all the time now, nothings getting by lol
that is true .

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses