Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2009, 11:23 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by juzslidin
or when they are doing nothing ...... this could be fun for all but the one wearing the collar lol
thats why i wouldnt wanna put one on coz i know id be there smokin a cigarette getting zapped for no reason lol
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Sicc0
not if i get u first hahahahha...
ok - put your paint ball gun against my mack 11 and we'll see who wins lol.
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
thats wackkkkkkkkkkkk i'll ask around for you. i think i might know someone who has one come to think of it. i'll holla at him tomorrow
damn and i had a ohlins damper and i dunno what happened to it.. i think someone jacked it from my garage... ill look around
Old 07-27-2009, 11:24 PM

juzslidin has a spectacular aura aboutjuzslidin has a spectacular aura about

thats why i wouldnt wanna put one on coz i know id be there smokin a cigarette getting zapped for no reason lol
hey hey hey .... with that scenario there would be a reason . ride more , smoke less .... zap !
Old 07-27-2009, 11:25 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by onewheelneal
hahahahahah dance bitch zzzzap!!
Old 07-27-2009, 11:26 PM

Originally Posted by Sicc0
damn and i had a ohlins damper and i dunno what happened to it.. i think someone jacked it from my garage... ill look around
please please do . if ohlins id need the damper , and clamp that goes around it unless its got the mount built in . ive become like sissy girl with endos since damper crapped out
Old 07-27-2009, 11:28 PM
www.GRAMX.com

ok - put your paint ball gun against my mack 11 and we'll see who wins lol.
imma steak out in the bushes with my sniper rifle....
Old 07-27-2009, 11:28 PM
NealFoReal

hey hey hey .... with that scenario there would be a reason . ride more , smoke less .... zap !
dont you smoke too if i got the zap collar on me ima have to bring a tazer gun to the spot then. its only fair
Old 07-27-2009, 11:29 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

That espn video was nuts but you guys need to check out the one about Stephen Murrary. He got paralyzed doing a double back flip in competition a couple years back. It's crazy to hear him talking getting so excited about only being able to move his thumb.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c28_1226754881
Old 07-27-2009, 11:31 PM

dont you smoke too if i got the zap collar on me ima have to bring a tazer gun to the spot then. its only fair
yes i smoke , but 2 points i must bring up . 1 i can / will smoke while riding , and 2 ..... i dont really practice lol i just ride
Old 07-27-2009, 11:31 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by toneth
That espn video was nuts but you guys need to check out the one about Stephen Murrary. He got paralyzed doing a double back flip in competition a couple years back. It's crazy to hear him talking getting so excited about only being able to move his thumb.

how did you embed a liveleak video
Old 07-27-2009, 11:33 PM
NealFoReal

yes i smoke , but 2 points i must bring up . 1 i can / will smoke while riding , and 2 ..... i dont really practice lol i just ride
yeah yeah ive seen you smoke while riding before - i was impressed coz i'd like to be able to smoke and ride at the same time too lol. and you just ride coz you kill it already. one day
Old 07-27-2009, 11:33 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

how did you embed a liveleak video
I got skills son. I just copy and pasted it and it did it automatically, lol. This **** really makes you feel bad for the dude. I think I'd rather be dead than never walk again. ****'s a touchy subject. Dude got heart though. He's saying he's gonna be just the same, but he doesn't think he'll compete BMX anymore.
Old 07-27-2009, 11:34 PM
NealFoReal

And gangsta - I still love the SS revlimiter you did

1:55 for anyone who hasnt seen it

http://www.vimeo.com/2897355
Old 07-27-2009, 11:35 PM

yeah yeah ive seen you smoke while riding before - i was impressed coz i'd like to be able to smoke and ride at the same time too lol. and you just ride coz you kill it already. one day
well thanks for the compliment , but as to yoru one day .... it takes time . just keep it fun and you will learn faster ..... trust me . if you get too hard on yoruself it takes forever to learn a new trick
Old 07-27-2009, 11:36 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

well thanks for the compliment , but as to yoru one day .... it takes time . just keep it fun and you will learn faster ..... trust me . if you get too hard on yoruself it takes forever to learn a new trick
What he said.
Old 07-27-2009, 11:37 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by toneth

damn thats just sick yo... im having a hard time watching this cause i wouldnt want anyone to end up like that... thats just devastating ... but yea the guy is in good spirit
Old 07-27-2009, 11:38 PM
NealFoReal

no doubt - i get frustrated too easy which i gotta stop. i started trying ss coasters the other day and mousetrapped bad a few times
Old 07-27-2009, 11:40 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by inolen
What he said.
yeah i know that **** lol but then i move on to something else to get my mind off of not getting O's and then **** up doing something new so then i get all fucked up in the head
Old 07-27-2009, 11:40 PM
www.GRAMX.com

And gangsta - I still love the SS revlimiter you did

1:55 for anyone who hasnt seen it

http://www.vimeo.com/2897355
niiiiiice

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses