Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2009, 10:52 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Wasn't ready for how fast it was gonna come up with that sprocket change, almost looped my minty ****, and my nuts are killing me. I'm about to go apply for a bank loan and get some clapped out piece of ****. I love monthly payments.
Old 07-27-2009, 10:54 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Sicc0
dude u were doin like 1 circle in that video clip ... u got a circle ... soon it'll be circles lol ... i believe in u Neal
oh i have no doubt that the circle will become circles soon lol - just not soon enough for me but good lookin kid
Old 07-27-2009, 10:54 PM

juzslidin has a spectacular aura aboutjuzslidin has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
2 words

**** CIRCLES

hahahahaha
Old 07-27-2009, 10:56 PM

oh i have no doubt that the circle will become circles soon lol - just not soon enough for me but good lookin kid
it takes time n practice . honestly one day it will just click and they become simple man . after that u just gotta get over / around the getting dizzy part .
Old 07-27-2009, 10:56 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by juzslidin
i go through it usually every other year or so . just park the bike in the corner of the garage . and step away for a lil while to clear my mind so to speak . lately just the business end has been getting to me . between canceled shows , and ppl shorting on there end of the agreements left a bad taste in my mouth . that had alot to do with my comments on the thing jamie is setting up for g unit
i havent went back to read the rest of the thread but ima go check it out now. there definitely should be some money involved with that whole thing im sure someones getting money on that so it should definitely be passed along to the riders thats what sucks when something youre passionate about turns into a money maker - a lot of negatives come with that ****
Old 07-27-2009, 10:57 PM

JFox is an unknown quantity at this point

what about you ? How is the circle progress coming ?
progress hahaha.....i cant even do circles and can see what he does wrong lol.....but im sure he will get them this weekend!!

NO RED BULL THOUGH BEFORE A SESSION OR YOULL END UP LIKE ME

Last edited by JFox; 07-27-2009 at 10:59 PM.
Old 07-27-2009, 10:58 PM
NealFoReal

it takes time n practice . honestly one day it will just click and they become simple man . after that u just gotta get over / around the getting dizzy part .
no doubt. i had one day where i came out and was like **** this im getting these things and it felt different like it was starting to click but then i launched my bike into the air and it flipped a few times and bent my forks and since then im back to where i was if i get them before the summers over ill be happy
Old 07-27-2009, 10:59 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by toneth
Wasn't ready for how fast it was gonna come up with that sprocket change, almost looped my minty ****, and my nuts are killing me. I'm about to go apply for a bank loan and get some clapped out piece of ****. I love monthly payments.
how many teeth you went up

Originally Posted by JFox
progress hahaha.....i cant even do circles and can see what he does wrong lol.....
word and i didnt see your crash yesterday but i know what you did wrong too - you forgot to hit the brake
Old 07-27-2009, 10:59 PM

i havent went back to read the rest of the thread but ima go check it out now. there definitely should be some money involved with that whole thing im sure someones getting money on that so it should definitely be passed along to the riders thats what sucks when something youre passionate about turns into a money maker - a lot of negatives come with that ****
trust me i know . thats the problem . ive been down this road before when i was racing mx . only good thing is now i can see when its getting near the breaking point and take time to re evaluate things .honestly i should give him a call sometime this week . that way i can at least talk to him one on one so he can hear my reasoning and what not
Old 07-27-2009, 11:00 PM
NealFoReal

dam this video was pretty sick

http://assets.espn.go.com/ivp/player...54730&n8pe6c=3
Old 07-27-2009, 11:01 PM

progress hahaha.....i cant even do circles and can see what he does wrong lol.....but im sure he will get them this weekend!!

NO RED BULL THOUGH BEFORE A SESSION OR YOULL END UP LIKE ME
ahh ha ! found the issue , redbull no good ..... coffee much better lol just look at me .... its the bestest wheelie juice lol
Old 07-27-2009, 11:02 PM

how many teeth you went up

word and i didnt see your crash yesterday but i know what you did wrong too - you forgot to hit the brake
LOL SEEMS EVERYONE TAKING SHOTS AT ME LATELY LOL...

I BELIEVE IN U DUDE LOL
Old 07-27-2009, 11:04 PM
NealFoReal

trust me i know . thats the problem . ive been down this road before when i was racing mx . only good thing is now i can see when its getting near the breaking point and take time to re evaluate things .honestly i should give him a call sometime this week . that way i can at least talk to him one on one so he can hear my reasoning and what not
word holla at him.

Then you should come make wheelies so i could listen to your advice on circles and do the exact opposite like i always do Oh and the new spot you could bang off the limiter all you want so i could get some good footage lmao.

Im out to bed..

Night dudes.
Visualize your goal neal haha i wanna come back and say..

I kno you seen neal hit 360 and not his normal 120 right
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

cool video that krazykyle posted up

http://assets.espn.go.com/ivp/player...54730&n8pe6c=3
damn this video is pretty deep...
Old 07-27-2009, 11:05 PM
NealFoReal

ahh ha ! found the issue , redbull no good ..... coffee much better lol just look at me .... its the bestest wheelie juice lol
done - dunkin doughnuts coffee from now on lol.
Old 07-27-2009, 11:06 PM
NealFoReal

LOL SEEMS EVERYONE TAKING SHOTS AT ME LATELY LOL...

I BELIEVE IN U DUDE LOL
Im out to bed..

Night dudes.
Visualize your goal neal haha i wanna come back and say..

I kno you seen neal hit 360 and not his normal 120 right
im just messin w ya kid. well not really but you know what i mean lol.
Old 07-27-2009, 11:06 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by onewheelneal
then you should come make wheelies so i could listen to your advice on circles and do the exact opposite like i always do .
Old 07-27-2009, 11:07 PM

word holla at him.

Then you should come make wheelies so i could listen to your advice on circles and do the exact opposite like i always do Oh and the new spot you could bang off the limiter all you want so i could get some good footage lmao.
no more angry looking mike ???? no way lol
Old 07-27-2009, 11:07 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Sicc0
damn this video is pretty deep...
yeah that **** is fucked up - dude is paralyzed for life and that other guy died like 2 or 3 weeks ago video was put together well though.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses