Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2009, 10:02 PM
FAT MAN STUNTING

chinof4i has a spectacular aura aboutchinof4i has a spectacular aura about
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by jfox
but wait now im looking at it lol it look small like it wont protect my plastics lol
na that cage is good i like it
Old 07-27-2009, 10:03 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by chinof4i
i work 10am 2 6pm
what about weekends? id rather get footage during the day than night. my camera sucks at night
Old 07-27-2009, 10:04 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by JFox
but wait now im looking at it lol it look small like it wont protect my plastics lol
yo the SI cage is perfect. it will protect your plastics but more importantly it will protect your motor from your squidly no brake using ***
Old 07-27-2009, 10:07 PM

JFox is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
yo the SI cage is perfect. it will protect your plastics but more importantly it will protect your motor from your squidly no brake using ***
TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LOL

IM ALLOWED ONETIME NOT USING THE BRAKE ARENT I
Old 07-27-2009, 10:08 PM
NealFoReal

TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LOL

trust me when i say it will happen again lol. it happened 1 time coz after it happened you was too scurred to get back on the bike lmao.
Old 07-27-2009, 10:09 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LOL

LOL, did those guys you nearly hit in that SUV with Long Island Ruff Ryders stickers even get out to see if you were good?
Old 07-27-2009, 10:10 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by inolen
LOL, did those guys you nearly hit in that SUV with Long Island Ruff Ryders stickers even get out to see if you were good?
I know the one dude in the passenger seat but nah they were just watchin lol.
Old 07-27-2009, 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by onewheelneal
trust me when i say it will happen again lol. It happened 1 time coz after it happened you was too scurred to get back on the bike lmao.
ahhhhh lmaooo i ******* shoulder was killing me...when ya went to the store the second time me n trix was getting some wheelies in but the **** hurt man give me a break lol
Old 07-27-2009, 10:15 PM

Originally Posted by inolen
lol, did those guys you nearly hit in that suv with long island ruff ryders stickers even get out to see if you were good?
haahahha nah they just looked at me with the stupid face then started laughing when i told leya watch my starburst haha cause i busted my whole pack lol....
Old 07-27-2009, 10:16 PM
NealFoReal

ahhhhh lmaooo i ******* shoulder was killing me...when ya went to the store the second time me n trix was getting some wheelies in but the **** hurt man give me a break lol
its all good homie - first time i looped a wheelie i was scurred too lol but before i stopped riding for the day (coz I was hurt) i got back on and clutched that bitch up and since i didnt see you make any other wheelies - it didnt happen
Old 07-27-2009, 10:19 PM

its all good homie - first time i looped a wheelie i was scurred too lol but before i stopped riding for the day (coz I was hurt) i got back on and clutched that bitch up and since i didnt see you make any other wheelies -it didnt happen

YOU DIDNT SEE ME HIT THAT TURN BEHIND YOU LOL
Old 07-27-2009, 10:20 PM
NealFoReal

Yo I know you saw me take that turn right
Old 07-27-2009, 10:23 PM

Yo I know you saw me take that turn right
LOL WHO DIDNT SEE YOU HIT THAT TURN

BUT I KNOW YOU SAW ME TOUCH EARTH RIGHT
Old 07-27-2009, 10:24 PM
NealFoReal

LOL WHO DIDNT SEE YOU HIT THAT TURN

BUT I KNOW YOU SAW ME TOUCH EARTH RIGHT
I actually missed it and just saw the end when you were on the ground already Gotta come out and keep practicing kid
Old 07-27-2009, 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by onewheelneal
i actually missed it and just saw the end when you were on the ground already gotta come out and keep practicing kid
no doubt..now that im living the single life and family day with my daughter and ex-gf isnt the weekends anymore..i got nothing but time so practice i will luke skywalker

just dont forget to hit me.

Ima order my cage wednesday since appearantly i forgot i got lil hype with my unemployment bread the other day haha so ima order that 2sets of r6 masters and a street fighter headlight.
Old 07-27-2009, 10:31 PM
NealFoReal

if you go on ebay and type in enduro headlight you can get one shipped for $55.
Old 07-27-2009, 10:33 PM

if you go on ebay and type in enduro headlight you can get one shipped for $55.
Doing that now...(searching)
i was looking at the r6 masters..they want 50 for one i thought it was cheap or fake etc cause its ebay but im gonna trust and purchase two.
Old 07-27-2009, 10:34 PM
NealFoReal

post up the link - 50 is kinda cheap.

but then again....SP BIKE SHOP CREW haha those my buddies i might just get it for 55 who knows i find out on my day off one of these days

juzslidin has a spectacular aura aboutjuzslidin has a spectacular aura about

yoooo

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses