Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2009, 03:36 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

+1 on dr phil
Old 07-27-2009, 03:37 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

oh +1 on the bridge too, and give me your radiator first
Old 07-27-2009, 03:37 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by becky
no, go to your reg physician and tell him what's up. if he can't help you ask him for a referral. he'll most likely send you to a psychiatrist who will write you a prescription for something.
even if it's only been 3 days....you've been sad/angry the past year or so off and on
yes i have and honestly its coz my life is in shambles and i cant figure out how to straighten it out im studying these trading courses but thats something which could take another year or two to get good at and the idea of going back into sales is depressing. I met this girl who is trying to get me a job with her friend who owns a real estate company and I spoke to her today and got his info to call but then I thought - **** - if I go work in a real estate company that means I gotta put a ****** suit on everyday for work and travel to meet all these douchebags that I will have to sell anyway so Im angry. I wish I woulda listened to my parents back in the day and became a doctor or lawyer or something whatever. shrink is outta the question coz i dont need some douchebag telling me what the **** i should or shouldnt be doing w my fucked up life.
Old 07-27-2009, 03:39 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
yes i have and honestly its coz my life is in shambles and i cant figure out how to straighten it out im studying these trading courses but thats something which could take another year or two to get good at and the idea of going back into sales is depressing. I met this girl who is trying to get me a job with her friend who owns a real estate company and I spoke to her today and got his info to call but then I thought - **** - if I go work in a real estate company that means I gotta put a ****** suit on everyday for work and travel to meet all these douchebags that I will have to sell anyway so Im angry. I wish I woulda listened to my parents back in the day and became a doctor or lawyer or something whatever. shrink is outta the question coz i dont need some douchebag telling me what the **** i should or shouldnt be doing w my fucked up life.
so then go to your regular physician...or jump off the bridge. you have your choice. i'd like your camera if you choose the bridge. mike wants your radiator
Old 07-27-2009, 03:40 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by A-BX
Can you guys stop with the depressing talk, take that **** to Dr Phil.
can you go make a ****** idle wheelie already

sorry. neal, go jump off a bridge
per clanofants, it wouldnt be normal if i didnt think of that and i have thought of it before.

Originally Posted by MikeM
+1 on dr phil
oh +1 on the bridge too, and give me your radiator first
i gotchu. if i jump ill put a will together and divy up parts from my bike. you get the radiator and inolen/clanofants get the title and frame - oh wait - my frame is no good for them coz its not black and its probably tweaked - **** you guys then if my frame is no good.
Old 07-27-2009, 03:40 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Diesel mechanic.
Old 07-27-2009, 03:41 PM
NealFoReal

so then go to your regular physician...or jump off the bridge. you have your choice. i'd like your camera if you choose the bridge. mike wants your radiator
cameras yours then. now im going to check the mail to see if im gonna get fucked with probation.
Old 07-27-2009, 03:41 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

per clanofants, it wouldnt be normal if i didnt think of that and i have thought of it before.

and she is correct.
i gotchu. if i jump ill put a will together and divy up parts from my bike. you get the radiator and inolen/clanofants get the title and frame - oh wait - my frame is no good for them coz its not black and its probably tweaked - **** you guys then if my frame is no good.
I WANT THE CAMERA!!!!!!!
Old 07-27-2009, 03:42 PM
what is he doing?

time to mow some grass
Old 07-27-2009, 03:44 PM
NealFoReal

im starting to get a little worried that I havent received a letter from probation. well come 3 weeks from now i might not need to worry about a job coz i'll be making 4 cents an hour in lockup
Old 07-27-2009, 03:48 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

neal are you allowed to travel overseas with probation?
Old 07-27-2009, 03:49 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by *trix*
no but that hasnt stopped me before. oh wait - what am i saying. i havent left the state at all in the past 2 1/2 years
Old 07-27-2009, 03:50 PM
NealFoReal

what'd you wanna ask me about yesterday and then you said it wasnt the right time/place to ask me PM me
Old 07-27-2009, 03:55 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

what'd you wanna ask me about yesterday and then you said it wasnt the right time/place to ask me PM me
it was about to ask about how it went with the you leaving thing and if you can get out of america I'd pce out
Old 07-27-2009, 04:00 PM
NealFoReal

it was about to ask about how it went with the you leaving thing and if you can get out of america I'd pce out
and go where and do what id still have the same problem in other countries. only difference is id be in a foreign place angry at the world.
Old 07-27-2009, 04:03 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

You need Visas and/or citizenship papers for that (if you want to live a somewhat normal life).

Also, he'd be arrested the second he sat foot back in America.
Old 07-27-2009, 04:05 PM
bp chaser

and go where and do what id still have the same problem in other countries. only difference is id be in a foreign place angry at the world.
france seems to have a pretty sweet stunt scene
Old 07-27-2009, 04:06 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by inolen
You need Visas and/or citizenship papers for that (if you want to live a somewhat normal life).

Also, he'd be arrested the second he sat foot back in America.
if i could get off probation early thats a different story but the way its looking now is that im gonna get locked up when i go to probation the week of August 17th. So now the question is I can go on the 17, 18, 19, 20 or 21st - which day do I go? 21st is a no go coz then I could be stuck there all weekend (if I do get locked up). Monday is probably no good coz they're busy processing all the people who stayed the weekend. So it'd probably be best to go on Tuesday or Wednesday
Old 07-27-2009, 04:08 PM
NealFoReal

france seems to have a pretty sweet stunt scene
**** the stunt scene. i wouldnt leave the us just for a stunt scene.
Old 07-27-2009, 04:15 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

wednesday

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses