Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2009, 11:29 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
ya ****** retard lol.
i try

u should throw up some gangsta pix like inolen LMAO ...
Old 07-26-2009, 11:29 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

he put it back together to stock so he could sell it and buy smokeys bike

didnt know that......
Old 07-26-2009, 11:30 PM
www.GRAMX.com

iono - i dont look at her like that

done - you got the job then. i'll hit u up tomorrow

ohhh ur sick... do i have to bring a paper bag to put over her head??
Old 07-26-2009, 11:31 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by SLiM13
ima have to show you guys up with my street game
just like you're comin for me but you never ride to step your game up. until we see it, it didnt happen - period
Old 07-26-2009, 11:32 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Sicc0
didnt know that......
now u know and knowing is half the battle

ohhh ur sick... do i have to bring a paper bag to put over her head??
nah she aint busted but i dont think she's a milf either. she's right in between i suppose what time you gonna be by to scoop her up
Old 07-26-2009, 11:32 PM

SLiM13 is infamous around these parts

just like you're comin for me but you never ride to step your game up. until we see it, it didnt happen - period
not my fault my damn key broke in my gas tank.
ill be out this week when you free neal well hit up the lot for a bit then street it up
Old 07-26-2009, 11:33 PM
NealFoReal

not my fault my damn key broke in my gas tank.
ill be out this week when you free neal well hit up the lot for a bit then street it up
done. u lemme know when. until then it never happened
Old 07-26-2009, 11:35 PM

SLiM13 is infamous around these parts

done. u lemme know when. until then it never happened
should i even ask when youre free? lol gimme a day how bout wed or thurs if its nice? anyone else down?
Old 07-26-2009, 11:35 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

nah she aint busted but i dont think she's a milf either. she's right in between i suppose what time you gonna be by to scoop her up
puttin the rookie to work
Old 07-26-2009, 11:36 PM
NealFoReal

should i even ask when youre free? lol gimme a day how bout wed or thurs if its nice? anyone else down?
lemme know when skippy.
Old 07-26-2009, 11:37 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by MikeM
puttin the rookie to work
word - do work sicco
Old 07-26-2009, 11:38 PM
www.GRAMX.com

now u know and knowing is half the battle

damn neal feeding me some words of wisdom .... and no disrespect meant to ur sis

but hey i see ur pretty excited to pick her up so ill just let u do it.... y should i waste my 3 hours... lol .... well unless she wants to make it 5 n stop by at some tellie buahahahah JK
Old 07-26-2009, 11:39 PM
www.GRAMX.com

word - do work sicco

is this one of those "take one for the team" moments???
Old 07-26-2009, 11:40 PM
NealFoReal

you volunteered, didnt you? i gotta go read the last buncha posts but coulda swore you volunteered
Old 07-26-2009, 11:40 PM
NealFoReal

Yup
Yea up for anything... im jumping for joy wooooooo
Old 07-26-2009, 11:43 PM
www.GRAMX.com

you volunteered, didnt you? i gotta go read the last buncha posts but coulda swore you volunteered

my evil twin wrote that
Old 07-26-2009, 11:44 PM
NealFoReal

yeah yeah i bulee dat. im out. later *******
Old 07-26-2009, 11:45 PM
www.GRAMX.com

lata
Old 07-27-2009, 09:10 AM

JFox is an unknown quantity at this point

FB first then HB. Until you got idle wheelies on FB dont think of putting a HB on there. You cant do NH'ers with a HB And theres a lot of cool FB tricks that you must learn in order to be well rounded. Iono even know why Im saying this though - you came out once and know we probably wont see you again for another few months
Lol I be out every weekend now that I recked lol
long as I get a phone call we OUTTTTTTT
Old 07-27-2009, 09:17 AM

JFox is an unknown quantity at this point

Ouch my ******* arm killing me lol

Quote of the weekend-If It Aint On Film It Never Happened lmaooooo @ Neal Doing Pissed Off Circles!!

Yo slim if u reading this Ima try to get to the shop or ya house one of these days most likely Wednesday to fix the Bazooka Canister:-)!!

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses