Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2009, 11:08 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Nah Ive been studying and I got class every day now from 1-4. Plus tomorrow Im starting to send out resumes for sales jobs coz I need to get back to work. I'll do whatever right now and continue studying on the side until I have a better grasp for the trading **** and can eventually do that full time. Either way - fuckkkkkkk - I dont feel like driving 3 ****** hours to go pick her up
is she good looking? if so i bet you could talk one of the guys into picking her up for you
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MikeM
3 hours out of your day is nothing, since you dont do anything but sleep and post on stuntlife anyway.

buahahahahhahaha .... yea cmon dude ... ROAD TRIP
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

i got 7 mac 11's
about 8 38's, 9 9's 10 mack 10's the ***** never end, you cant touch my riches, even if you had mc hammer and them 357 bitches. biggie smalls, the millionaire, the mansion, the yacht, the 2 weed spots the 2 hot glocks. thats how i got the weed spot, i shot dread in the head took the bread and the lamb spread. little gotti got the shottie to your body, so dont resist or you might miss xmas.
Old 07-26-2009, 11:10 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

is she good looking? if so i bet you could talk one of the guys into picking her up for you

Old 07-26-2009, 11:11 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

not good enough looking that anyone would wanna go pick her up lol. she's in her 40's with 2 kids.
Old 07-26-2009, 11:13 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

I finally got off my *** and finished my bike..

Name:  nose.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  64.4 KB

Name:  tg3q5gt3q4.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  75.8 KB

That is the outcome

And i should be picking up my new f4i is a few days.... YAY!!!
Old 07-26-2009, 11:17 PM
www.GRAMX.com

about 8 38's, 9 9's 10 mack 10's the ***** never end, you cant touch my riches, even if you had mc hammer and them 357 bitches. biggie smalls, the millionaire, the mansion, the yacht, the 2 weed spots the 2 hot glocks. thats how i got the weed spot, i shot dread in the head took the bread and the lamb spread. little gotti got the shottie to your body, so dont resist or you might miss xmas.

Onewheelneal Remix

ive got about 1 circle, 9 scrapes, 10 falls, the ***** never end you cant mess with my wheelies even if you had sick O's, and the no hander wheelies, Onewheelneal the squid, mamas crib, and the bike, F4i i kill all at the spot
Old 07-26-2009, 11:18 PM
www.GRAMX.com

should put some color on that bike... some graphics ... looks all plain white...
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

not good enough looking that anyone would wanna go pick her up lol. she's in her 40's with 2 kids.
SiccO will do it
www.GRAMX.com

MILF????
Old 07-26-2009, 11:19 PM
www.GRAMX.com

SiccO will do it

Yea up for anything... im jumping for joy wooooooo

ps... thnx for putting me on the spot MIke.....
Old 07-26-2009, 11:20 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Some of those older chicks that had a few kids got those ******* that look like deflated balloons hangin lowwwwwwwww smacking you in the face and **** when they're top. Not a good look.
Old 07-26-2009, 11:21 PM

SLiM13 is infamous around these parts

had a fun day at the spot today even tho i broke my key off before getting there altho i did enjoy hanging with venus
Old 07-26-2009, 11:22 PM

and everyone else hittin the slopes this winter woooooot!
Old 07-26-2009, 11:22 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by toneth
Some of those older chicks that had a few kids got those ******* that look like deflated balloons hangin lowwwwwwwww smacking you in the face and **** when they're top. Not a good look.

haaa looks like ur experienced with the lowwwwwwwww saggers
Old 07-26-2009, 11:23 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by SLiM13
and everyone else hittin the slopes this winter woooooot!

I know i am... got my new board last year... i need new boots and im set to learn those 360's woooooooo

we gonna have stunt sessions at the slopes...
Old 07-26-2009, 11:25 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Sicc0
Onewheelneal Remix

ive got about 1 circle, 9 scrapes, 10 falls, the ***** never end you cant mess with my wheelies even if you had sick O's, and the no hander wheelies, Onewheelneal the squid, mamas crib, and the bike, F4i i kill all at the spot
ya ****** retard lol.
Old 07-26-2009, 11:25 PM
NealFoReal

should put some color on that bike... some graphics ... looks all plain white...
he put it back together to stock so he could sell it and buy smokeys bike
Old 07-26-2009, 11:26 PM
NealFoReal

SiccO will do it

MILF????
iono - i dont look at her like that

Yea up for anything... im jumping for joy wooooooo
ps... thnx for putting me on the spot MIke.....
done - you got the job then. i'll hit u up tomorrow
Old 07-26-2009, 11:28 PM

ima have to show you guys up with my street game

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses