Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2009, 09:03 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by MikeM
inolen can you give me the low down on rss feeds from craigslist? i got a general understanding of how they work from craigslist, but what do i need to do at my end. My scripting skillz are limited to dos batch files lol
Make a search, click the RSS logo at the bottom. It'll take you to the link that returns the result as an RSS feed. If you're using Firefox, it should show a little link to add it to your "live bookmarks" at the top. Do so, then you can click on the bookmark and it'll show a drop down menu off all the results for that search (I think it refreshed every few minutes, but you can right click and forcefully make it refresh).
Old 07-26-2009, 09:04 PM

JFox is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Like *trix* said - says the man who looped and forgot about his rear brake
lmfaoo i didnt forget ahole lol for some reason i hit it and then let go idk wtf i was thinkingi guess i thought a quick tap was gonna let me down but
Old 07-26-2009, 09:05 PM

JFox is an unknown quantity at this point

I guess its fine - I mean its not like he uses it anyway so its gotta be fine And JFox - dont think about using a HB until you get FB on lock If you come to the spot with a HB setup Ima cut your lines so you'll be forced to use the FB
Old 07-26-2009, 09:26 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by inolen
Make a search, click the RSS logo at the bottom. It'll take you to the link that returns the result as an RSS feed. If you're using Firefox, it should show a little link to add it to your "live bookmarks" at the top. Do so, then you can click on the bookmark and it'll show a drop down menu off all the results for that search (I think it refreshed every few minutes, but you can right click and forcefully make it refresh).
ok i thought there was more to it than that
Old 07-26-2009, 09:32 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Yup and wheelies in the rain were fun Oh and **** you lol
Nice. Oh and thats not very nice Neal...lol
Old 07-26-2009, 09:41 PM
The Jew!

A-BX will become famous soon enoughA-BX will become famous soon enough

Sucks to hear about you looping! Ricky did you put the rad cage on? How much and where did you get it from?
Old 07-26-2009, 09:55 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by A-BX
Sucks to hear about you looping! Ricky did you put the rad cage on? How much and where did you get it from?
www.damagecontrolproducts.webs.com

its the hotness
Old 07-26-2009, 10:00 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by RickNY
Nice. Oh and thats not very nice Neal...lol
you know i meant that in the nicest possible way
Old 07-26-2009, 10:00 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

ok i thought there was more to it than that
Nope. What I was describing was a tool I use to automatically download and refresh those periodically as well as search results from ebay, and then e-mail me when new ones were listed, so I could be completely lazy.
Old 07-26-2009, 10:02 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

So I need outta this ****** house ASAP. Tomorrow resumes go out for sales jobs Anything that can bring money in so I could get outta this ****** house and stack some chips and I will continue studying the trading on the side coz thats what I wanna do overall. Tomorrow I gotta drive to CT to pick up my ****** sister since she's going away and flying outta NY. So 3 hours of my day wasted

I ****** HATE LIVING AT HOME
Old 07-26-2009, 10:02 PM

you know i meant that in the nicest possible way
******* Neal, being feisty at the spot today People that can do circles need to start watching their back at the spot.
Old 07-26-2009, 10:03 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by JFox
FB first then HB. Until you got idle wheelies on FB dont think of putting a HB on there. You cant do NH'ers with a HB And theres a lot of cool FB tricks that you must learn in order to be well rounded. Iono even know why Im saying this though - you came out once and know we probably wont see you again for another few months
Old 07-26-2009, 10:10 PM
NealFoReal

******* Neal, being feisty at the spot today People that can do circles need to start watching their back at the spot.
Im about to go stunter postal and shoot some ******* up. One of my homies has a mack 11 for sale so i might pick that up just in case
Old 07-26-2009, 10:41 PM

Im about to go stunter postal and shoot some ******* up. One of my homies has a mack 11 for sale so i might pick that up just in case
Thats some serious fire power right there.
Old 07-26-2009, 11:01 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

damn neil goin gangsta on us
Old 07-26-2009, 11:02 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Nope. What I was describing was a tool I use to automatically download and refresh those periodically as well as search results from ebay, and then e-mail me when new ones were listed, so I could be completely lazy.
is that something you wrote yourself or could i go download it somewhere? would i need my own smtp server?
Old 07-26-2009, 11:04 PM
bp chaser

So I need outta this ****** house ASAP. Tomorrow resumes go out for sales jobs Anything that can bring money in so I could get outta this ****** house and stack some chips and I will continue studying the trading on the side coz thats what I wanna do overall. Tomorrow I gotta drive to CT to pick up my ****** sister since she's going away and flying outta NY. So 3 hours of my day wasted

I ****** HATE LIVING AT HOME
3 hours out of your day is nothing, since you dont do anything but sleep and post on stuntlife anyway.
Old 07-26-2009, 11:05 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by RickNY
Thats some serious fire power right there.
yeah he showed it to me today and it was pretty gangsta so all you ************* getting O's real quick better watch the **** out
Old 07-26-2009, 11:06 PM
bp chaser

i got eleven mac 11's
Old 07-26-2009, 11:07 PM
NealFoReal

3 hours out of your day is nothing, since you dont do anything but sleep and post on stuntlife anyway.
Nah Ive been studying and I got class every day now from 1-4. Plus tomorrow Im starting to send out resumes for sales jobs coz I need to get back to work. I'll do whatever right now and continue studying on the side until I have a better grasp for the trading **** and can eventually do that full time. Either way - fuckkkkkkk - I dont feel like driving 3 ****** hours to go pick her up

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses