Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2009, 08:49 PM
FAT MAN STUNTING

chinof4i has a spectacular aura aboutchinof4i has a spectacular aura about
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by Sicc0
yea ur right... its cause ppl do it for themselves they dont care that much... but i feel u kid... i say we start makin videos and puttin NY on the map as a badass Stunter Capitol
weard i go all over and i talk about every body how thay so good ..and people say whoooooo...........
Old 07-24-2009, 08:53 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by chinof4i
weard i go all over and i talk about every body how thay so good ..and people say whoooooo...........
hey man theres a lot of nice dudes, they just not putting themselves out there u know... i saw u at hollywoods block party for the first time n u were doing ur thing.. that footage right there... i know joey is nice .. we got the talent we just all gotta get together get some footage and just put ourselves out there...

wheelie boys did it back in the day 12 o'clock ... etc... im down for some recording sessions... but im just a squid no circles yet ... but im gettin there...
Old 07-24-2009, 08:54 PM
The Jew!

A-BX will become famous soon enoughA-BX will become famous soon enough

^^^ Fat Man Stunting I was suppose to go to Maryland with you and you fronted on me remember?
Old 07-24-2009, 08:58 PM
FAT MAN STUNTING

chinof4i has a spectacular aura aboutchinof4i has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by A-BX
^^^ Fat Man Stunting I was suppose to go to Maryland with you and you fronted on me remember?

i still love u ................am going down there two morrow at 6am with joey1
Old 07-25-2009, 12:07 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

i still love u ................am going down there two morrow at 6am with joey1
you better leave earlier then that fool
Old 07-25-2009, 01:02 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

come on lets reppp the east there alot of talent in long iland queens BK BX all over newyork and nobody use it
Im good for crashes I aint going nowhere coz Im unemployed and BROKE Next year fo sho - I'll have some skills besides crashing into poles and landing on my head and hopefully money by then so I'll be down to travel some mo.

Rick - I'ma hate you pretty soon kid You're killin it out there Good job brotha I'll holla at you tomorrow.
Old 07-25-2009, 01:24 AM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Thanks man Ive been trying really hard lately and hoping to see some results. Call me tomorrow so we can get it in.
Old 07-25-2009, 01:25 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

you guy in newyork suck u guy dont travel nowhere
I'm tied down supporting Leah with this Harley riding gig she has going on at Sturgis next week
Old 07-25-2009, 02:10 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by RickNY
Thanks man Ive been trying really hard lately and hoping to see some results. Call me tomorrow so we can get it in.
word up. youve been puttin in work lately. tomorrow is circle day. im getting these ****** things already
Old 07-25-2009, 07:36 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

About to go ride the hogs.

Old 07-25-2009, 08:45 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

oink oink
Old 07-25-2009, 10:47 AM
NealFoReal

Tired
Old 07-25-2009, 11:37 AM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by inolen
About to go ride the hogs.

Old 07-25-2009, 11:49 AM
NealFoReal

Yo Rick, I'll probably be out by 2. I'll hit you up in about an hour. You still comin out
Old 07-25-2009, 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Yo Rick, I'll probably be out by 2. I'll hit you up in about an hour. You still comin out
Yea def. but can you go a little bit later- like 4??
Old 07-25-2009, 12:41 PM
NealFoReal

Ima be out there a little later most likely lol. I gotta pick up smokey from Brooklyn and this chick from her crib in Queens so most likely I'll be there around 3
Old 07-25-2009, 12:53 PM

Sounds good, Ill see you there.
Old 07-25-2009, 01:07 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

I orderd a brand new rearset today and in 2 weeks www.c4-revolutions.com is making 05 636 rearsets at 125 for the set and he is hooking me up on the first set thats comming from the fabricator w00t!!!!!!!!
Old 07-25-2009, 01:12 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by RickNY
Sounds good, Ill see you there.
Word. Im about to load up now but I gotta make 2 stops to pick people up so I should be there about 3ish. See you there
Old 07-25-2009, 01:16 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by *trix*
I orderd a brand new rearset today and in 2 weeks www.c4-revolutions.com is making 05 636 rearsets at 125 for the set and he is hooking me up on the first set thats comming from the fabricator w00t!!!!!!!!

cutler does good work, you wont be disappointed.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses