Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2009, 07:50 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by RickNY
Ehhhh Deff. going to ride but not sure about up there yet. Ill know by tomorrow.
wackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Old 07-23-2009, 07:52 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by 600F3
i wasent lieing u comming on the street ride ricky
ok let us no
wasn't
lying
coming
know

Old 07-23-2009, 08:07 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
wackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I know, I know
Old 07-23-2009, 09:13 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by RickNY
I know, I know
I may not be able to do it this weekend either. I'm probably gonna be confined to the lot as I may have a guest with me this weekend. If thats the case then I'm down for next weekend
Old 07-23-2009, 10:28 PM

Nick1000 will become famous soon enoughNick1000 will become famous soon enough

I may not be able to do it this weekend either. I'm probably gonna be confined to the lot as I may have a guest with me this weekend. If thats the case then I'm down for next weekend
wuts goin on !?!?!?! im so far outa the loop it aint even funi lol
Old 07-23-2009, 10:28 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

my grammer is going to get better if i just keep talk to people on here and u can be my techer and just corret all my gramer well that would be a lot of corections u would have to do
grammar
teacher
corrections

thats it for now lol
Old 07-23-2009, 10:31 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Nick1000
wuts goin on !?!?!?! im so far outa the loop it aint even funi lol
you are out the loop. we were planning a LI street ride. Ty did a LI street ride that the ghetto boys took over and it turned into a regular street ride through queens and brooklyn. we wanted to do something just in LI through the hoods and the suburbs but I dont think Ima be able to this weekend. Worst case I'll do street wheelies by myself next weekend if no one wants to come lol.
Old 07-23-2009, 10:33 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by onewheelneal
grammar
teacher
correct
corrections

oh and from the other thread

mayhem
saturday
Originally Posted by mikem
grammar
teacher
corrections

thats it for now lol
Old 07-23-2009, 10:33 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

what kind of guest you got that doesnt hit the streets? are you bringin your dad to the lot?
Old 07-23-2009, 10:37 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by MikeM
what kind of guest you got that doesnt hit the streets? are you bringin your dad to the lot?
LMAO. Nah its a chick who wants to watch wheelies and I'm probably gonna teach her how to ride using my bike
Old 07-23-2009, 10:49 PM
bp chaser

LMAO. Nah its a chick who wants to watch wheelies and I'm probably gonna teach her how to ride using my bike
Are you related to her? I know you dont talk to chicks
Old 07-23-2009, 10:50 PM
NealFoReal

Are you related to her? I know you dont talk to chicks
i dont talk to chicks coz im broke, unemployed and fucked up on many other levels I got a ton of other issues that no one knows about which I just keep to myself but no im not related to her.

Last edited by OnEWhEeLNEAL; 07-23-2009 at 11:45 PM.
Old 07-23-2009, 11:04 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

how come u cant teach me how to wheelie... cuz im not a hot girl... i c how it iz mr.
Old 07-23-2009, 11:06 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by NASTYNATE3E
how come u cant teach me how to wheelie... cuz im not a hot girl... i c how it iz mr.
Im not teaching her how to wheelie - teaching her how to ride on 2 wheels and i cant teach you how to wheelie coz youre hopeless lmao. some people are just meant to stay on 2 wheels
Old 07-23-2009, 11:09 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

but i been practicing.. uhhh... i need to ride with u fools on the weekend im unemployed an nothing to do but play cod4 so i can ride... is mitchel far??? i wanna c this place.. mabye me an chris can make it for the weekend.. i need some cool guys to ride with...
Old 07-23-2009, 11:11 PM
NealFoReal

but i been practicing.. uhhh... i need to ride with u fools on the weekend im unemployed an nothing to do but play cod4 so i can ride... is mitchel far??? i wanna c this place.. mabye me an chris can make it for the weekend.. i need some cool guys to ride with...
theres no squids allowed at our spots lol. mitchells in garden city so probably 30 minutes from you. lemme know when you wanna come out and i'll give you directions. but leave the bikes at home and come film coz like i said no squids allowed
Old 07-23-2009, 11:19 PM
bp chaser

neal is as cool as it gets, except for trix, whos slightly cooler than it gets
Old 07-23-2009, 11:31 PM
NealFoReal

neal is as cool as it gets, except for trix, whos slightly cooler than it gets
SPTrix is cool as ice
Old 07-23-2009, 11:47 PM
NealFoReal

youre not working at that chicken restaurant no mo? The place that you got all them stickers on your bike from
Old 07-24-2009, 12:50 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Convertibars on the stunt piece

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses