Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2009, 02:48 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by MikeM
**** no, it was on the homepage
I see it now.
Old 07-23-2009, 02:49 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by 600F3
he should come out but yea well do a lot session im down and that tur what mike m said about more cops being i the hood on long island and i like to **** all the people that try to act like there all mob up and they think they own the street in front of there houses and **** so i just been leaviing burnout marks in front of all threre houses i be getting people mad and in the suberbs we can just lock down any street and make that a lot session and i got a a big lot were we can stop and chill for a cupple of minuts i think it be fun as hell
what the **** did you just say lmao J/K I understood you somewhat anyway lol.
Old 07-23-2009, 02:51 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
what the **** did you just say lmao J/K I understood you somewhat anyway lol.
he said hes gonna tear it up, now get the **** ready
Old 07-23-2009, 02:53 PM
NealFoReal

he said hes gonna tear it up, now get the **** ready
thats what i got outta that i think.
Old 07-23-2009, 02:56 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

thats what i got outta that i think.
i think he also said we're gonna shut down the street in front of somebodys house that we dont like
Old 07-23-2009, 03:12 PM
NealFoReal

word.
Old 07-23-2009, 03:39 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

i think he also said we're gonna shut down the street in front of somebodys house that we dont like
I heard that 2 :D, we should do it in front of jimmys :p Just playin
Old 07-23-2009, 05:33 PM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

So how many people r comming out on saturday and what lot do we want to meet up in and yea were shutting the street down in front of someboday house and were all going to lace the street up with burnout

my bad about the last post i dont even no what i wrote :bang head: banghead
Old 07-23-2009, 05:44 PM
NealFoReal

So how many people r comming out on saturday and what lot do we want to meet up in and yea were shutting the street down in front of someboday house and were all going to lace the street up with burnout

my bad about the last post i dont even no what i wrote :bang head
lets meet at mitchell and ride and then go kill the streets from there.
Old 07-23-2009, 05:45 PM
NealFoReal

And I'll hit some people up and see if they wanna come kill some streets w us
Old 07-23-2009, 05:49 PM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

And I'll hit some people up and see if they wanna come kill some streets w us

werd sounds like a plan i just posted a new tread i hop people understand what i wrote what time should we say were mettig up
Old 07-23-2009, 05:53 PM
NealFoReal

werd sounds like a plan i just posted a new tread i hop people understand what i wrote what time should we say were mettig up
you actually sound like an english major in that thread lol - except for where you spelled "brake" instead of "break" lol.
Old 07-23-2009, 05:54 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

you actually sound like an english major in that thread lol - except for where you spelled "brake" instead of "break" lol.
Saterday.
Old 07-23-2009, 05:55 PM

my grammer is going to get better if i just keep talk to people on here and u can be my techer and just corret all my gramer well that would be a lot of corections u would have to do
Old 07-23-2009, 05:55 PM
NealFoReal

I didnt catch that coz its in the title.
Old 07-23-2009, 05:56 PM
NealFoReal

my grammer is going to get better if i just keep talk to people on here and u can be my techer and just corret all my gramer well that would be a lot of corections u would have to do
grammar
teacher
correct
corrections

Oh and from the other thread

mayhem
Saturday
Old 07-23-2009, 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by inolen
Saterday.
i just looked at a clander and seen its spelt saturday but **** it that y my job is to work on bike not to writ about them
Old 07-23-2009, 05:59 PM
NealFoReal

i just looked at a clander and seen its spelt saturday but **** it that y my job is to work on bike not to writ about them

calendar
spelled
Saturday
Old 07-23-2009, 06:01 PM

calendar
spelled
Saturday

lmao, and this is my 100post on stunt life i feel honored
Old 07-23-2009, 06:02 PM
NealFoReal

dam ive been here not even a year longer than you and i got 25,425 more posts than you

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses