Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2009, 08:58 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
**** I hope my motor is ready today

I hope so to brehskie lol, gotta make some whoolies again. I just got to work, and I already dont want to be here today. I rode last night in freeport and the buildings surrounding blocked alot of wind but not enough to make it nearly impossible to do circles lol.
Old 02-13-2009, 09:11 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by chinof4i
were!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i no how it feels not to ride i didnt ride for 2 years
That sucks. Last time I cracked my motor I went 3 months and that drove me crazy Im hoping things go smoothly with the swap this time. Ima roll out to the boogie down once my **** is up and running again
Old 02-13-2009, 09:12 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by *trix*
I hope so to brehskie lol, gotta make some whoolies again. I just got to work, and I already dont want to be here today. I rode last night in freeport and the buildings surrounding blocked alot of wind but not enough to make it nearly impossible to do circles lol.
Word. i like the Freeport spot but Im in the cops stuntrider book If I get caught by him he said my bike is gone
Old 02-13-2009, 09:28 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Word. i like the Freeport spot but Im in the cops stuntrider book If I get caught by him he said my bike is gone
I didnt know they had a stuntrider book hahaha they usually just drive past and leave me alone hahahaha o wells I only practice there when nobody else will come out anyway and its just easier cause its mad close to me. So whats good for sunday everyone? do you guys wanna come out by us and ride by bjs or does mike and drgreen wanna go out by the bx either way i dont care cause I'll be riding either way.
Old 02-13-2009, 09:31 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-s...f4i-motor.html

2 people selling cheap motors just lettin u know neal
Old 02-13-2009, 10:08 AM
NealFoReal

I didnt know they had a stuntrider book hahaha they usually just drive past and leave me alone hahahaha o wells I only practice there when nobody else will come out anyway and its just easier cause its mad close to me. So whats good for sunday everyone? do you guys wanna come out by us and ride by bjs or does mike and drgreen wanna go out by the bx either way i dont care cause I'll be riding either way.
In Freeport, yezzir they do. I dont think its a book that they all share. It was one dick cop who came by and took my license and wrote my name in his little black book and told me it was over if he saw me there again
Old 02-13-2009, 10:11 AM
NealFoReal

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-s...f4i-motor.html

2 people selling cheap motors just lettin u know neal
I pm'd one of them but with shipping it'll be normal price. I just sent a text to juzslidin to find out when he'll know if the part he needs came in. Hopefully it'll be today so I'll have the swap done this weekend If not then
Old 02-13-2009, 11:31 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

I pm'd one of them but with shipping it'll be normal price. I just sent a text to juzslidin to find out when he'll know if the part he needs came in. Hopefully it'll be today so I'll have the swap done this weekend If not then

sorry then man I was just tryin to help o wells lol if u need help at all im good for sunday morning I have to do a starter and some stuff on the g/f's car other than that ill help you and ride for the rest of the day
Old 02-13-2009, 11:35 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

ooo and what happend with that 636 motor
Old 02-13-2009, 11:41 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

decided to pick up a spare motor after hangin out with neal?
Old 02-13-2009, 11:42 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Im dropping my family off at the airport tonight, and im free til wednesday!!!!!

queue the cold/snow/rain lol
Old 02-13-2009, 11:58 AM
NealFoReal

sorry then man I was just tryin to help o wells lol if u need help at all im good for sunday morning I have to do a starter and some stuff on the g/f's car other than that ill help you and ride for the rest of the day
dont let it happen again lol. ill let you know if I need help. I should be a pro at motor swaps by now so I'll probably be good. If I could get someone to help me hold the motor and position it Ima do this one by myself most likely. We'll see but

Let me know when you got the dough and I'll see if he still got it. He said let him know when youre ready.

Originally Posted by MikeM
Ahahahahahaha

Im dropping my family off at the airport tonight, and im free til wednesday!!!!!

Old 02-13-2009, 11:59 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Nah lol my motor isnt making the best of noises lately soooo i dont wanna take the chance

sunday if its not bad whats going on?
Old 02-13-2009, 12:00 PM
NealFoReal

Nah youre good to go chief

Today
Feb 13

Sunny / Wind

41°
23°

10%

41°F

Sat
Feb 14

Mostly Sunny

43°
26°

0%

43°F

Sun
Feb 15

Mostly Sunny

44°
25°

10%

44°F

Mon
Feb 16

Partly Cloudy

36°
23°

10%

36°F

Tue
Feb 17

Mostly Sunny

40°
27°

10%

40°F

Wed
Feb 18

Few Snow Showers

37°
36°

30%

37°F

I might come out and crash your bike for a few
Old 02-13-2009, 12:01 PM
bp chaser

Nah lol my motor isnt making the best of noises lately soooo i dont wanna take the chance

sunday if its not bad whats going on?
same **** as every sunday, i'll just be an hour earlier than usual, and stay an hour later lol
Old 02-13-2009, 12:10 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

same **** as every sunday, i'll just be an hour earlier than usual, and stay an hour later lol
sooo no bronx/ brooklyn riding?
Old 02-13-2009, 12:11 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

I might come out and crash your bike for a few
mike has an extra motor right?
Old 02-13-2009, 01:35 PM
NealFoReal

mike has an extra motor right?
yeah - the one that i just cracked in my bike
Old 02-13-2009, 02:33 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

yeah - the one that i just cracked in my bike
hahahahahaha oooo wells.... I found out why my front end has been loose scince I bought the bike. The lock nut/washer under the upper triple has been loose scince Ibought it giving it enough play to jump back and fourth and make it feel as if my db bars/front end were loose. O wells I'm gonna go do that now
Old 02-13-2009, 03:31 PM

NyCStUnTiN has a spectacular aura aboutNyCStUnTiN has a spectacular aura about

Cho def. Takes it in the butt by ricky hahahaha yo wheni grow up i wannabe like chino and blow up mad f4i motors lolol

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses