Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2009, 02:50 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by *trix*
holy **** thats a long time
5 years total and 200 hours of community service
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
or was it 500 hours i dont remember. all i know is i never wanna clean another toilet again
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

hopefully they will give you a reduction in it, I would be like I had an emergency or something iono or I would make up some crazy excuse and make sure I could use people as references
Old 07-21-2009, 02:51 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

what type of community service?
Old 07-21-2009, 02:51 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

or was it 500 hours i dont remember. all i know is i never wanna clean another toilet again
that answerd my question
Old 07-21-2009, 02:52 PM
NealFoReal

hopefully they will give you a reduction in it, I would be like I had an emergency or something iono or I would make up some crazy excuse and make sure I could use people as references
there was a kid in there trying to leave saying he couldnt wait - he just left work for 30 minutes and has to go back or he'd lose his job and promised them he'd be back tomorrow. All they said was "if you wanna do it your way then do it your way" So me just walking out isnt gonna work regardless of excuse. Thats why Im just denying it and saying I dropped the urine. hopefully it works
Old 07-21-2009, 02:53 PM
NealFoReal

what type of community service?
that answerd my question
i cleaned toilets, washed floors, cleaned windows etc at the YMCA off Main Street which is an all asian area. Them ******* love pissing on floors
Old 07-21-2009, 03:23 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

i cleaned toilets, washed floors, cleaned windows etc at the YMCA off Main Street which is an all asian area. Them ******* love pissing on floors
ive done a **** load of different community cervix jobs over the years including what you did at the ymca. and i gotta say, that was the worst of them. I would hose the entire room down with a garden hose the second i walked in
Old 07-21-2009, 03:26 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by MikeM
ive done a **** load of different community cervix jobs over the years including what you did at the ymca. and i gotta say, that was the worst of them. I would hose the entire room down with a garden hose the second i walked in
yeah that **** was nasty and then i hate being in gym locker rooms coz ******* who go to the gym think its cool to walk around with no towel on I never understood that - throw a ****** towel on ya douchebags
Old 07-21-2009, 03:28 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

yeah that **** was nasty and then i hate being in gym locker rooms coz ******* who go to the gym think its cool to walk around with no towel on I never understood that - throw a ****** towel on ya douchebags
oh god +1
Old 07-21-2009, 03:30 PM
NealFoReal

oh god +1
I never understood that. Ever since I started going to the gym back in High School I remember thinking what the **** is wrong with these people
Old 07-21-2009, 03:33 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Community service was the worst. Back in the day though if you hit the right person off with a little dough they would just sign your papers and let you go.
Old 07-21-2009, 03:34 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by toneth
Community service was the worst. Back in the day though if you hit the right person off with a little dough they would just sign your papers and let you go.
I know nothing about that
Old 07-21-2009, 04:10 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

I never understood that. Ever since I started going to the gym back in High School I remember thinking what the **** is wrong with these people
yeah I will never get that ****, guys walking around a locker room with each other naked is gay
Old 07-21-2009, 04:26 PM
NealFoReal

GAY!!!!!!!! Just like Chino blowing kisses at the camera while I'm filming his stoppies
Old 07-21-2009, 04:37 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

GAY!!!!!!!! Just like Chino blowing kisses at the camera while I'm filming his stoppies
o snap got him lol

I'm waiting on his buddy for that rearset I am trying to pick it up today, iono if chino gets it he gets it, if he doesnt then he doesnt ill just get it whenever
Old 07-21-2009, 04:38 PM

PEEROCK has a spectacular aura aboutPEEROCK has a spectacular aura about

i did community service at ymca on main street a few years ago but they didnt let me in half the time cause queens north task force used it as a training facility which was fine by me cause my hours still counted.
Old 07-21-2009, 09:24 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by PEEROCK
i did community service at ymca on main street a few years ago but they didnt let me in half the time cause queens north task force used it as a training facility which was fine by me cause my hours still counted.
the one on northern right? ****** hated that place. i was soooooo ****** depressed everyday i had to go in there
Old 07-21-2009, 10:15 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by toneth
i had to do 40 hours at an un named ambulance company. they found out i can fix computers, and i started trading them old parts id get from work for hours off. i think i worked about 3 hours total, and 2 of that was fixing their office computers
Old 07-21-2009, 10:34 PM

SLiM13 is infamous around these parts

chillen in the 518!!!! workin on them seat standers got em with idle!!!

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses