Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2009, 04:52 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Hmmmm. Maybe if I can find a driver you can record me and Mike murdering ****. Well Mike murdering **** - I just pamper the streets and lot
Old 07-20-2009, 04:52 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
cut your pegs down a little. they dont break for no reason. they probably had stress cracks that you didnt notice from other times you put the bike down and finally cracked this weekend
Yea 2 other people said it was probably from when I dropped them when I originally broke the pegs, I am going to take the rearsets off and weld a piece of aluminum plate behind them.
Old 07-20-2009, 04:53 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

shorten your pegs too i know on the f4i stock setup you should shorten the pegs so they dont hit the ground before the cage. i dont remember if inolens are shortened or if its required on the 636 to not break your ****.
Old 07-20-2009, 04:55 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL has a brilliant future
Old 07-20-2009, 05:07 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

shorten your pegs too i know on the f4i stock setup you should shorten the pegs so they dont hit the ground before the cage. i dont remember if inolens are shortened or if its required on the 636 to not break your ****.
yeah mine have been shortened they are only about an inch and a half long (i think)
Old 07-20-2009, 05:08 PM
NealFoReal

word son. im out
Old 07-20-2009, 05:11 PM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

yea i pretty sure inolen as his cut and i had to cut mine caus i broke my **** too and it broke when i stood on it
Old 07-20-2009, 05:15 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

We were discussing how you crash compared to how I crash the other day and no contest there. I know you highside and crash a lot but you aint ****** with me kid

need video proof
Old 07-20-2009, 05:19 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
need video proof

theres plenty of it
Old 07-20-2009, 05:19 PM
NealFoReal

need video proof
Well I got the last 2 seconds of my bike slamming into a pole on Saturday and Sunday no one got my head plant into the floor I need a videographer (sp) to follow me around at all times when Im riding. I could put out a bloopers DVD with all my own footage in probably a few weeks
Old 07-20-2009, 05:20 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by *trix*
theres plenty of it
Theres plenty of crashes but theres not enough video of those crashes But Im positive that i'm up there with the top crashers of all time I gotta be.
Old 07-20-2009, 05:24 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Theres plenty of crashes but theres not enough video of those crashes But Im positive that i'm up there with the top crashers of all time I gotta be.
The best fall ever (that I've seen) was at the bjs spot when you grabbed a handfull of throttle and that **** flipped 2 times and landed upside down on the clipons
Old 07-20-2009, 05:26 PM
NealFoReal

Yeah that was a good one. The worst crash ever though was last week when I bent my forks I think and this past weekend when I hit the pole. Both of those are up there along with the one you mentioned. I think those are the top 3.
Old 07-20-2009, 05:27 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by *trix*
The best fall ever (that I've seen) was at the bjs spot when you grabbed a handfull of throttle and that **** flipped 2 times and landed upside down on the clipons
And that was right after I put a new to me motor in
Old 07-20-2009, 05:28 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

And that was right after I put a new to me motor in
didnt you crack the head that same day
Old 07-20-2009, 05:30 PM
NealFoReal

I dont remember. I kept riding so I think I was good
Old 07-20-2009, 07:20 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

depends who you ask gil said everything is easier on the f4i and that his progress slowed with the rr.
the 600rr feels little and cramped. i didnt like it enough to put money into it
Old 07-20-2009, 07:21 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

they look more fun then they ride IMO, the ones i have riddin were under-powered poops. my fault for assuming it was gonna be close to the power of a 450 dirtbike.
+1

i rode the dual sport version and it was a pig
Old 07-20-2009, 07:22 PM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MikeM
the 600rr feels little and cramped. i didnt like it enough to put money into it
woah
Old 07-20-2009, 07:26 PM
bp chaser

Well I got the last 2 seconds of my bike slamming into a pole on Saturday and Sunday no one got my head plant into the floor I need a videographer (sp) to follow me around at all times when Im riding. I could put out a bloopers DVD with all my own footage in probably a few weeks
get a little camera and mount it on your fork, facing up

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses