Old 02-11-2009, 09:04 PM
FAT MAN STUNTING

chinof4i has a spectacular aura aboutchinof4i has a spectacular aura about
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

good day today in the bx lot of people out
Old 02-11-2009, 09:40 PM

NyCStUnTiN has a spectacular aura aboutNyCStUnTiN has a spectacular aura about

hell yea good session....... good laughs, good circles, good falls and u making Tee blow his motor lololol
Old 02-12-2009, 07:05 AM
FAT MAN STUNTING

Originally Posted by NyCStUnTiN
hell yea good session....... good laughs, good circles, good falls and u making Tee blow his motor lololol

i didnt make him blow his motor he just bought a lemon
Old 02-12-2009, 07:06 AM
FAT MAN STUNTING

nycstuntin is gay he sucks dick and got no blocks u suck.......
Old 02-12-2009, 08:53 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by chinof4i
good day today in the bx lot of people out
if I didnt get out of work so late last night I would have come down there. pm me where u guys ride cause I'll come down there some time and throw it up.

I was killin it with jim over in the industrials by me last night so that was basically it. mikeM did you ever go out last night?, you never texted me back
Old 02-12-2009, 08:53 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

and that sucks *** what kind of bike was it?
Old 02-12-2009, 09:10 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

**** all you people

Im done dropping my ****** bike hard
Old 02-12-2009, 10:05 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
**** all you people

hows that working out? did you get the other motor back yet/did you get your motor out yet?
Old 02-12-2009, 11:30 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by *trix*
hows that working out? did you get the other motor back yet/did you get your motor out yet?
Nope/Nope. Juzslidin said that he's waiting on parts for the motor which should be comin in Friday. If they come in Friday it'll be ready Friday night. If not then next week. So since Im in no rush I havent done anything else with the bike. I got about 30 min worth of work to finish taking the motor out and then once I get the new motor I'll put it in. So hopefully I'll be riding again by next weekend
Old 02-12-2009, 11:41 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

if I didnt get out of work so late last night I would have come down there. pm me where u guys ride cause I'll come down there some time and throw it up.

I was killin it with jim over in the industrials by me last night so that was basically it. mikeM did you ever go out last night?, you never texted me back
nah i slacked. i went by the spot on the way home from work and the ground was wet. then i got lazy
Old 02-12-2009, 11:42 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

**** all you people

cut out the circles for a while. learn coasters and tank wheelies, theyre much more fun anyway. coasters are pretty much the funnest trick
Old 02-12-2009, 11:43 AM
bp chaser

Nope/Nope. Juzslidin said that he's waiting on parts for the motor which should be comin in Friday. If they come in Friday it'll be ready Friday night. If not then next week. So since Im in no rush I havent done anything else with the bike. I got about 30 min worth of work to finish taking the motor out and then once I get the new motor I'll put it in. So hopefully I'll be riding again by next weekend
you should buy an engine hoist with all the motor swapping you do
Old 02-12-2009, 12:26 PM
bp chaser

im bored

Old 02-12-2009, 12:31 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Originally Posted by MikeM
im bored

im off for the rest of the day so im gonna ride tonight with jim and this kid brian with an srad you should come out to
Old 02-12-2009, 01:29 PM

alexfreestyles is an unknown quantity at this point

You blow all motor you fat **** you even blow me remeber that LOL what the **** is up my ***** long time. you stopped loving us in Jersey when are you going to come thru with Adam?????????
Old 02-12-2009, 01:32 PM
NealFoReal

cut out the circles for a while. learn coasters and tank wheelies, theyre much more fun anyway. coasters are pretty much the funnest trick
sounds like a good idea altho ima keep messing w the circles - but take it easy tho. the times i toss my bike are when i either force the circle or blip the throttle. so if i dont have it smooth and on idle ima just set it down. but yeah i wanna work on coasters and tanks too.

you should buy an engine hoist with all the motor swapping you do
+1 this is true. hopefully this will be the last one
Old 02-12-2009, 03:47 PM

NyCStUnTiN has a spectacular aura aboutNyCStUnTiN has a spectacular aura about

CHINOF4I is the stay puft marshmallow man
Old 02-12-2009, 03:54 PM
Paris_Takeover AD

paristakeover is a decent person

chino whats good, and cant join the fun or what i be bored as hell in the the bx
Old 02-12-2009, 05:02 PM
bp chaser

im off for the rest of the day so im gonna ride tonight with jim and this kid brian with an srad you should come out to
in freeport?
Old 02-12-2009, 07:45 PM
FAT MAN STUNTING

Originally Posted by paristakeover
chino whats good, and cant join the fun or what i be bored as hell in the the bx

paristakeover when ever u want we ripp everyday let go time to get good for the summer

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses