Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2009, 08:13 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Me & In-O-Len murdered some streets today I also hit the streets with Anthony Endos
Old 07-19-2009, 08:20 PM
squid life

joejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the rough

nice day till ps came and the fip stall neil
Old 07-19-2009, 08:31 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
We rode at Mitchell all day figuring you werent gonna come out since you got wasted last night.

I stepped from SS to frogger - the bike stalled and I went over the bars and landed on my head
who said he got wasted last night?
Old 07-19-2009, 08:34 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by becky
sorry guys. i had way too much to drink yesterday and ended up wanting to stay there into the night i had a great time though. you guys would loooove it!
I thought this said that you both were drinking My bad. Or maybe just assumed if you were drinking he was drinking
Old 07-19-2009, 08:38 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

I thought this said that you both were drinking My bad. Or maybe just assumed if you were drinking he was drinking
mikem is not a drinker
Old 07-19-2009, 08:39 PM
NealFoReal

he drinks wine with you and gets fucked up. at least i know ive seen that a few times/
Old 07-19-2009, 08:40 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

We rode at Mitchell all day figuring you werent gonna come out since you got wasted last night.

I stepped from SS to frogger - the bike stalled and I went over the bars and landed on my head
anybody filming?
Old 07-19-2009, 08:41 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Me & In-O-Len murdered some streets today I also hit the streets with Anthony Endos
Wtf hitting streets without me
Old 07-19-2009, 08:41 PM
NealFoReal

Nope It surprises me that people dont keep cameras on me more
Old 07-19-2009, 08:42 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by MikeM
It was just from the lot to the gas station and back but it was fun lol.
bp chaser

It was just from the lot to the gas station and back but it was fun lol.
lol ok then
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by MikeM
Im down to hit the service roads next weekend.
Old 07-19-2009, 08:43 PM
bp chaser

Well now that I mentioned it, i think im gonna hit some streets, right now.
Old 07-19-2009, 08:44 PM
NealFoReal

Have fun. I gotta do that more - just pull the bike out and murder the streets in my hood.
Old 07-19-2009, 09:08 PM
squid life

joejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the rough

yo neil u find the wires i need to clip
Old 07-19-2009, 09:12 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Have fun. I gotta do that more - just pull the bike out and murder the streets in my hood.
Once we get Leah's street bike **** situated we'll be down to maybe hit up some local bike nights and make wheelies.
Old 07-19-2009, 09:28 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Any of you guys do backyard mechanic work? I got 2 new sprockets and a 520 chain I was gonna try and install, but I'm a complete **** mechanic and the last time I tried to install HIDs on my bike it took me 8 hours, 2 broken toes from stubbing them in the corner of a wall, and being on the brink of red lining, dumping, and launching my bike up my driveway like a ******* rocketship at least 5 times. Instead I just kicked it a couple times. Gonna get crackin tomorrow and see how it goes. Dealership told me $200, lol.

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 07-19-2009 at 09:34 PM.
Old 07-19-2009, 09:48 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

I'm about to go steal an 03/04 636 just so I can get an upper triple.
Old 07-19-2009, 09:55 PM

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/R6-In...Q5fAccessories

Is that what you have Neal?
Old 07-19-2009, 10:14 PM
bp chaser

the streets were ripe tonight, good times.

west islip, bay shore, north babylon, deer park (I wheelied by Tys house haha) dix hills and melville all got it tonight. 3 cops had the highway closed off for construction, so i wheelied by them on the other side of the road. they just kelm stared at me like, um, like kelm

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses