Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2009, 11:12 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Wheres the pics at In-Pro-Len
Today's theme was butts and shoes.

Old 07-18-2009, 11:14 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Becky I got a message (but no missed call) from you once we were already back in Brooklyn. I tried calling Mike twice and got no answer
Old 07-18-2009, 11:15 PM

Arg, the lighting got all f'ed up when I went to shoot your nth ss
Old 07-18-2009, 11:20 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

You did really just get a bunch of asses and shoes

Last edited by OnEWhEeLNEAL; 07-18-2009 at 11:25 PM.
Old 07-18-2009, 11:22 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by inolen
Arg, the lighting got all f'ed up when I went to shoot your nth ss
All good. pics look good.
Old 07-18-2009, 11:25 PM
NealFoReal

Yo tell Leah to send me a pm with rough details for her sturgis show coz ima call that chick for her tomorrow. I guess Juja dont wanna make money and travel

Edit: Is the travel paid for (flight/hotel) and what will she be doing - is it like model **** in trashy clothes or just be out there dressed normally to talk to people and answer questions or what And if she dont wanna do it I'll call Hollywood tomorrow when we're out.
Old 07-18-2009, 11:33 PM

ClanofAnts has a spectacular aura aboutClanofAnts has a spectacular aura about

Yo tell Leah to send me a pm with rough details for her sturgis show coz ima call that chick for her tomorrow. I guess Juja dont wanna make money and travel

Edit: Is the travel paid for (flight/hotel) and what will she be doing - is it like model **** in trashy clothes or just be out there dressed normally to talk to people and answer questions or what And if she dont wanna do it I'll call Hollywood tomorrow when we're out.
We are going to be killing the streets of Sturgis, in full gear, nothing trashy. Answering questions about our bikes and showing off the 2010's. Everything is paid for travel/food -we will be staying in a house with a chef and cleaning service plus monetary stipend and a 3 complete motorcycle outfits. Here is the official ad:

Amazing Opportunity for Beautiful Women Who Ride Motorcycles –Ride at Sturgis!

We are looking for ladies we feel may be a fit for this great opportunity to showcase brand new motorcycles

Our award winning promotional marketing agency has been hired by a major motorcycle company to assemble a group of experienced women riders who are passionate about bikes and would like to be paid to ride as a team at motorcycle rallies throughout the US.

Right now we are looking for 6 female riders who are available to join us in Sturgis SD from July 28 - August 8th for the annual Sturgis Motorcycle Rally. This opportunity is all expenses paid including travel, usage of a new 2010 company owned motorcycle, a generous monetary stipend as well as an array of free riding apparel and accessories. Promotional modeling experience is a plus!

Riders must meet all the following criteria
Must be at least 21 years of age.
Must have a valid driver’s license with motorcycle endorsement, in their state of residence. Temporary, probationary or conditional licenses are not acceptable.
Must have completed either the Motorcycle Safety Foundation® (MSF) Basic RiderCourseSM or similar.
Must carry their own motorcycle insurance and have a valid Insurance Identification Card
Must be 5’7 or taller
Must have the ability to handle large motorcycles
Must be no smaller then a size 6 or larger then a size 8
Must have great personality and be able to talk motorcycles for hours on end
Must have at least 3 years of continuous riding experience
Riders will be required to sign a “Waiver & Release of Liability” and “Assumption of Risk” forms
Riders will should have a flexible schedule and be able to participate with us numerous events throughout the year
Old 07-18-2009, 11:34 PM

Does anyone know if Blaze's wifey rides? She's on a bike in her Myspace photo...
Old 07-18-2009, 11:34 PM
squid life

joejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the rough

thanks inolen
Old 07-18-2009, 11:35 PM

Originally Posted by joejoe898
thanks inolen
Time to update that avatar
Old 07-18-2009, 11:38 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by ClanofAnts
Does anyone know if Blaze's wifey rides? She's on a bike in her Myspace photo...
I dont think Blazes wife rides. What kinda bike is she on? Mighta been his old one that he wrecked But dam they got a lot of requirements

Did you take the MSF
Must have completed either the Motorcycle Safety Foundation® (MSF) Basic RiderCourseSM or similar.

Old 07-18-2009, 11:40 PM

I dont think Blazes wife rides. What kinda bike is she on? Mighta been his old one that he wrecked But dam they got a lot of requirements

Did you take the MSF

Yaaaa, I know -any riding course is ok and if she meets everything else, or close, I'm sure there's a way around certain things.

And ya I took the MSF and racing courses.
Old 07-18-2009, 11:42 PM
NealFoReal

Ight I'll ask her tomorrow if she's down and let you know. If she is I'll tell her to come to the spot so you two could talk. If not then I'll call Hollywood tomorrow and ask him if he knows anyone.
Old 07-18-2009, 11:47 PM
NealFoReal

Use the NTH pic joejoe the squid
Old 07-18-2009, 11:48 PM

Ight I'll ask her tomorrow if she's down and let you know. If she is I'll tell her to come to the spot so you two could talk. If not then I'll call Hollywood tomorrow and ask him if he knows anyone.
I managed to call him this afternoon, thanks though.
Old 07-18-2009, 11:48 PM
NealFoReal

Did he have anyone
Old 07-18-2009, 11:49 PM
squid life

joejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the rough

yes sir thanks in por len
Old 07-18-2009, 11:52 PM

Originally Posted by joejoe898
yes sir thanks in por len
I just got called in poor len
Old 07-18-2009, 11:56 PM

Thanks Neal! Anything helps with this impossible task...
Old 07-18-2009, 11:57 PM
squid life

I just got called in poor len

my bad i just saw that i ment in-PRO-len squid life

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses